TinyMight / TM 2

thanks for your reply’s guys , they arrived today so just charging and coconut oiled the wood ran out of bees wax but looks good ,
think ill try for the p80 ,
i just heard there was a firmware something to be fixed in the 8,
it wasnt major or affected it ,
seems a worry of the wood cracking , dont know ,
anyway like you say cant go wrong with 2 TM , IVE 2 of everything 2 ,so why not ,
cant wait P80 might be a while , just like a TM with a differnt grain/colour not nessesary differnt wood,
no rush anyway ,just broke the specs ,fuck thats gonna cost ,
G

How do you tell which gen you have ?year i thinkish
thats what ment to ask if any changes since released ,
thanks G

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How do you tell which gen you have ?year i thinkish
thats what ment to ask if any changes since released ,
thanks G

No, there's been rolling upgrades, there is no Gen 1 Gen 2, just the earliest batches were not able to have the calibration adjustment or stealth LED is all... Also by the way you can edit your post clicking on the bottom, instead of posting back to back... And by the way I don't think coconut oil is so good for wood, you're not supposed to use something that could go rancid... Better than olive oil!

Last edited:
HI GUYS ,got a couple of eds stems in my basket but by time customs , shipping to U.K. ,
does anyone know if theres any codes around for eds ,any help would do ,
also asked ed and austin from simmrell about making a body in different woods ,
see what they say , tinymight HASNT replied ,i know hes busy and can be slow but been a few weeks
thanks hope everyone’s well ,
gave up looking for glass stem which i prefer as I’d end up buying wrong size ,
checked the coconut oil says works fine but be better options I’d think which use next time ,usually day wax but ran out ,
G

Vapor-catzG,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

Zipford

HI GUYS ,got a couple of eds stems in my basket but by time customs , shipping to U.K. ,
does anyone know if theres any codes around for eds ,any help would do ,
also asked ed and austin from simmrell about making a body in different woods ,
see what they say , tinymight HASNT replied ,i know hes busy and can be slow but been a few weeks
thanks hope everyone’s well ,
gave up looking for glass stem which i prefer as I’d end up buying wrong size ,
checked the coconut oil says works fine but be better options I’d think which use next time ,usually day wax but ran out ,
G
In terms of glass stems, I bought two GRAV Upline Tasters on the recommendation of a few people in this thread, and the ones I received both fit the TinyMight. They were $13 each, not sure about shipping and customs to the UK. I would note that the QC in terms of uniformity on the ones I received was not great -- the pinches are in different spots and one of the bowl pinches is uneven. No substantive difference for my purposes, but some people have gotten ones that don't fit. End of the day, you need a 16mm outer diameter for the stem.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Weird. On mine it won't heat up at 1. I thought that was supposed to happen, like a travel mode without pulling the battery. I have to start around 2 to get heat.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've been wondering about the recalibration process for early TM units. I was in the first 50 sold so I guess mine cannot be changed, then again, It has been rock solid since day one and seems to have less issues than some later units.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Weird. On mine it won't heat up at 1. I thought that was supposed to happen, like a travel mode without pulling the battery. I have to start around 2 to get heat.
To clarify, I have to turn it higher than 1 to turn it on, but can lower back down after it is on

That's exactly what I was going to suggest, once you turn it on you can actually put the dial as low as you want, tried to say before!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
What size O-Rings do you have on the ditanium tip?
I use the large size tinymight o rings (if you look closely at your o ring kit you will see there are two sizes). placement and technique are key to the rings going in right and not stretching all over the place. I put one on almost as far as I can, then one just past the first ridge on the end, I position the mp in front of the stem and push it in quickly in one smooth motion. works 90% of the time but your stems might be different then mine.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I use the large size tinymight o rings (if you look closely at your o ring kit you will see there are two sizes). placement and technique are key to the rings going in right and not stretching all over the place. I put one on almost as far as I can, then one just past the first ridge on the end, I position the mp in front of the stem and push it in quickly in one smooth motion. works 90% of the time but your stems might be different then mine.
Large? Aren’t they the same orings used with the cooling unit? Or is is the stem oring twisted around once or twice which we can’t see? At least they look to be the same size in the pics (which I love BTW - very cool stem work there! Something to aspire to sometime down the road for me). :peace:

Vaporific,

Bad Dog

they are the cu o rings but if you look closely there are two sizes

Bad Dog,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Hm, I always considered the slight size differences of the o rings to be a matter of manufacturing tolerances – but the ones I have are the clear ones, might be different with the current red ones.

Siebter,

Bad Dog

small on left big on right

F4CwWRt.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And then the really big one that holds the stem. I bought some extras of that one too. I have never used any of the others I bought because I don't use the CU.

cybrguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

I bought 3 o ring kits with my order and use the wpa 95% of the time :rofl: I'm still on my original o rings:lol:. the o ring kits come with a even number of big and small, both of my cu came with a large on the top closest to the mp and a small one on the bowl cu. didn't work well for me so I switched to two small and its perfect

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
didn't work well for me so I switched to two small and its perfect

Yeah, you definitely have to test a bit to find a right pair; I'm also still using my first o rings, but when I remove them to clean the cooling unit and then reinstall them, they need to be in the right order, otherwise the cu will slowly slide down when sitting upright. :-) But the differences in size are so minimal that I can hardly spot it.

Siebter,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom