TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I would like some feedback on the best way to keep the herb contained in the extra long cooling stem (the one with the glass divots, which I will call xlcs), so as to enjoy an arizer like experience where one can avoid cleaning the inside of the unit for a very long period of time. This is because, unlike the solid SS bowl in an arizer, there is only a mesh screen in the TM by design.
1. If I insert a domed screen inside the xlcs about 1.5cm inside, then put herb for about 1 cm, then use the basket screen to plug the opening, does this do what I want? In other words, if the grind is medium, does it effectively contain the herb inside the xlcs so that it doesnt fall into the TM?

Yes that would work, but also you can just take the first hit in the TM upside down, with the TM upside down and the stem upside down, load it in the basket screen, after that first hit, which can be taken at extremely low temp, their herbs will stay firmly, presuming it was a good pack consistent ground...

Also, the solid SS bowl in the Arizer, is not an SS bowl, that is part of the heater, if herb falls onto that it overcooks and burns, same situation herb should not be falling on it, here you have the screen to protect herb from falling onto the heating element, which could be more catastrophic in this design, but the heater screen works perfectly and it is never an issue anyway, very easy to keep clean...

2. Has anyone modified the above setup, but with the dzoinp mod instead of pluggin the xlcs with the basket screen, how does it change things?

For me I see no value in the mod, it adds an extra screen for the heater, and the basket screen goes into your stem to pack them further if you like to see your loads deeper, I do not like to do any of that, I do not use a screen to cut my loads, I am pretty much always using my TM upside down with WPA through hooks and such though... When I use the extra long stem though, I take the first hit upside down and then I flip it without any issue.

3. Does using TM hamster style significantly reduce the requirement for inside cleaning?

Yeah just like I was saying, I'm always using the TM upside down, with WPA and talks, but even using with the extra long stem, I only hamster style the first hit, then you do not need to, and you can take that first hit very low temp and light, like I've done that, and then I took the TM and long stem with me and did not need to worry about any crumbs falling out in use...

4. Has anyone used hash sandwiched in double cotton layers inside the xlcs? Does it ever combust when used this way? What temps do you use?
Looking forward to hearing from those who have used the TM long term. Basically, I want to minimize the amount of cleaning I have to do while still getting really cool vapour. This is why I am not talking about using the CU etc. Please let me know what works best given the (I hope) clearly defined objective.

I think you are overthinking it, since this is on demand pure convection, you really do not have to clean the TM itself, I literally never do, I load carefully, never have any bits or crumbs on my heater screen inside that place at all ever, I've had my first one for almost 2 years now and my second one will hit its anniversary in February...

Should be fine regarding concentrates, but even more so than I would want to keep the TM upside down, with a WPA even removing it in between hits, so no risk of excess concentrate vapor condensing anywhere, or a concentrate potentially leaking if you flip it right side up... I'm not sure about hash though, but yeah cotton should be fine or hemp fiber, I think at the upper level there is some risk maybe of igniting cotton I'm not sure? Plenty of people can do concentrate in the TM, I've used it upside down through water with a steel mesh pad for live resin dabbing but it's not the most effective imo there are better options.

My TM's LED (is it RGB?) is red, always. Is that the default? Is it a different color in session mode? Any way to change the color or is it just on or off?

The LED is always red in on demand or session mode, when you turn it on it flashes green, when it is out of batteries it flashes with some purple I think, there are different colors when you perform the power adjustment thing.

Hey guys ,like everyone love my tinymight ,had her about a year and first i reach for ,it amazes me and i ve loads but nothing like it ,SnB should take a look and learn , healths not great , no violin s but to explain the TM special medical values , in bed all week could nt stop being sick ,felt bit better yesterday so tried eating , no chance ,just about to end up in bed again and reached for my TM ,5 draws at low temp and stated feeling not so sick. ,then ate ,and back on my feet ,wont last but now know how effective this beaty is , .when a vape helps you like that makes you love it even more ,
love you guys custom stems ,can anyone recommend one to start with ,or size to get that fits it ,
is the TM cooling stem any good , although I mainly use the short stems ,3 loaded with arizer caps on ,work great
thanks guys G

2minTurkish

@Shit Snacks what j-hooks you got for the Tinymight and which one is your favorite to use with it and why? I'm in the market for one. My VAS may be cured but I got some pretty bad GAS 🤣.

2minTurkish,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks what j-hooks you got for the Tinymight and which one is your favorite to use with it and why? I'm in the market for one. My VAS may be cured but I got some pretty bad GAS 🤣.

Haha well I'm not going to write you an essay, but you can search for my past posts where I share a comprehensive rundown... I have quite a few custom pieces that are not available so I won't go into those since they are not on the market for you, but you can get this or a version of it from Mike:
It is based on my original custom 18mm hook, the triple right angle bends do the most for cooling, and maintain good flavor and portable ergonomics too... You can also email Nicholas, those are the French stems that or shared and can be similar, spiked, even direct without need for WPA, I was going to get one of those but I haven't yet bc I just have too much else anyway lol

Shit Snacks,

2minTurkish

Haha well I'm not going to write you an essay, but you can search for my past posts where I share a comprehensive rundown... I have quite a few custom pieces that are not available so I won't go into those since they are not on the market for you, but you can get this or a version of it from Mike:
Oh trust me I did my research. I looked up your past posts and found that link you just posted as well as your side by side photo. I was thinking about asking Mike to make an 18mm side car with ni... I mean spikes or would that be a bit too much? I would be interested in seeing about of the custom pieces you think work better even if they aren't available. It could be good for inspiration.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have contemplated that one a bunch of times. I know Mike's work is excellent. Someone else had a spi... er... nippled one that also interested me and I'm not sure if it was 14mm or 18mm, tho the nipples would be better on an 18 I think. It may have been Mike or one of the other blowers in here. I've been close but never pulled the trigger.
Using quartz balls instead of torturing glass is what I have been trying lately. I need to get some more quartz balls and try a longer one. Tho just soaking them in iso while in the stem doesn't seem to clean them as well as I had hoped.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Oh trust me I did my research. I looked up your past posts and found that link you just posted as well as your side by side photo. I was thinking about asking Mike to make an 18mm side car with ni... I mean spikes or would that be a bit too much? I would be interested in seeing about of the custom pieces you think work better even if they aren't available. It could be good for inspiration.

If you had used the term “NIPPLES” instead of “spikes”, SS would have written you an ESSAY! :)

Shit Snacks

Lol. does anyone call them dimples? Seems more accurate as dimples are inward and nipples go outward. 😂

Yeah yeah and nipples are porous is my go-to rebuttal lol whatever! :rolleyes:

@2minTurkish I appreciate that, my go-to dry pieces are still on my custom Phineas heady hook and vigreux sippers, his regular vigreux 18mm female tube is also really good with the TM though... Yeah I don't think the spikes are so necessary from OGB, the right angle bends are better and the spikes are more expensive (@cybrguy Yes it is OGB you are thinking of, and he can make 18 mm or 14 mm of whatever you see on his site, he can customize it any which way for you) and more simplistic compared to vigreux... My heady hook has more simplistic spikes though, some in the mouthpiece, but it's also a hook with spikes on the bottom, can maybe find something similar from someone else making glass on IG, or I did find some similar things if you look in the cheap glass thread, I posted a whole lot of stuff in the past few months there!

Because actually another thing that's great to use TM dry, I have from CaliBear a tall straight fab FOL perc rig that is pretty great for that... Other water rigs can also make great dry glass pieces, better than many hooks, oh don't forget about the O'Connell inception stem, another solid variety and I think Rogue wax works' now spiked modified j hooks are probably interesting to try... And yeah those French ones!

Oh another thing that's actually really useful, especially to just get right angle bends, is drop down adapters, with any j-hook or whatever, like I said the right angle bends are the most effective, and there are also right angle bend drop downs with spikes at the bottom which is like my heady hook... or yeah regular spikes and vigreux style cooling are nice! Still need to try the beads I got with my TM, I feel like feeling a hook with those would be pretty coooool :cool:

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hamster style.

Had to look that up!

For anyone else, disappointedly it is NOT a sexy position.
I've just been slapped so I'm pretty sure....

This explains....

Shit Snacks

Hamster style.

Had to look that up!

For anyone else, disappointedly it is NOT a sexy position.
I've just been slapped so I'm pretty sure....

Haha yeah just hitting it upside down, like those pet cage water bottles! :lol:

Thanks @Shit Snacks ! I may just order that OGB j-hook in 18mm while I wait for Phineas to have time for a custom job.

Yeah honestly I think it's well worth it, best for mobility with TM, that was my go-to piece before I got my Phineas customs, it was a long wait for those actually, so it's also worthwhile to get his standard female vigreux tube too, if you want a spiked option with the OGB right angle hook...:tup:

2minTurkish

Yeah honestly I think it's well worth it, best for mobility with TM, that was my go-to piece before I got my Phineas customs, it was a long wait for those actually, so it's also worthwhile to get his standard female vigreux tube too, if you want a spiked option with the OGB right angle hook...:tup:

Funny you should say that... my current dry setup is a vigreux stem upside down with the female vigreux tube on top.

2minTurkish,

jasp3r

Funny you should say that... my current dry setup is a vigreux stem upside down with the female vigreux tube on top.
With the clear 19 female adapter? I really wanted that but thought the diameter of mouthpiece was too large so I opted for the tapered mouthpiece one he had

jasp3r,

2minTurkish

With the clear 19 female adapter? I really wanted that but thought the diameter of mouthpiece was too large so I opted for the tapered mouthpiece one he had
Yup, exactly. I don't find it too large at all. It's like a big bubble tea straw. Now that I think about it, I actually really like the open airflow through it.

2minTurkish,

Shit Snacks

Yup, exactly. I don't find it too large at all. It's like a big bubble tea straw. Now that I think about it, I actually really like the open airflow through it.

Pretty sure you two are misunderstanding each other, 2min you are using the regular 19/19 male vigreux stem, backwards in your TM, so your mouthpiece is an 18mm male joint and your spikes are facing the wrong direction...?

And Jasper, you were able to buy a tapered mouthpiece female vigreux tube?? Let us see...? The mouthpiece on the standard one is not too big, but the glass is so thick, that makes it a little wider, it is just on the line of comfort imo

2minTurkish

@Shit Snacks
Pretty sure you two are misunderstanding each other, 2min you are using the regular 19/19 male vigreux stem, backwards in your TM, so your mouthpiece is an 18mm male joint and your spikes are facing the wrong direction...?
Yes and no. I am using an inverted 19/19 male vigreux stem in my TM, however, I stack a female vigreaux tube on top of the 18mm male joint so my mouthpiece is just the end of the female vigreaux tube.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks

Yes and no. I am using an inverted 19/19 male vigreux stem in my TM, however, I stack a female vigreaux tube on top of the 18mm male joint so my mouthpiece is just the end of the female vigreaux tube.

Oh holy shit snacks, so you doubled up cooling spikes coming from both directions! Coooool indeed :cool: I should try that

jasp3r

And Jasper, you were able to buy a tapered mouthpiece female vigreux tube?? Let us see...? The mouthpiece on the standard one is not too big, but the glass is so thick, that makes it a little wider, it is just on the line of comfort imo
This should work.... I hope. I'm too lazy to dig it out of my glass storage safe :D

Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 14-18-58  nycvapor • Instagram photos and videos.png

here is another one of it on my TM

Seantagon

Yeah yeah and nipples are porous
Not all nipples 🍼 😩😂

Now I’m confused can you post a pic please? I’m starting to go down this rabbit hole of custom setups and it’s getting deep!

Has anyone had a chance to try the TM dousing capsules? I haven’t read anything as of late on here about them. Im curious if they help cool down the vapor at all and if it gets rid of stirring. $5 a pop + international shipping. 🤔

Seantagon,

Shit Snacks

Not all nipples 🍼 😩😂

I mean, yes, male nipples and baby bottles are porous... We could be calling mouthpieces nipples! Please don't :rofl:

anyone had a chance to try the TM dousing capsules? I haven’t read anything as of late on here about them. Im curious if they help cool down the vapor at all and if it gets rid of stirring. $5 a pop + international shipping. 🤔

It's not going to cool down vapor, of anything people tend to need to use higher temp settings with them... I don't need to stir anyway sooo meh

Shit Snacks,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Not all nipples 🍼 😩😂

Now I’m confused can you post a pic please? I’m starting to go down this rabbit hole of custom setups and it’s getting deep!

Has anyone had a chance to try the TM dousing capsules? I haven’t read anything as of late on here about them. Im curious if they help cool down the vapor at all and if it gets rid of stirring. $5 a pop + international shipping. 🤔
Imo capsules useless. I have 2 that I never use.
TM perfect without ......

Top Bottom