TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@mds – It shouldn't be that loud and the vibration sounds would definitely be more noticeable than the sounds coming from the board. I personally hardly hear it and have to hold it against my ear to notice it. I remember a likewise issue somewhere in the abyss of this thread and I think it was solved by contacting the maker or something. I think @DonMarteng had the same problem (*notsure*).

karec

I didn't really follow this either, but there is a way to have that led be a different color?

No, i suggest this to him when i found out about the different colour temp calibration... makes sense right?

What would you say is louder the vibration or the buzz of the heater?

TM is loud, the only vape i tried thats made similar sound but not so high volume was the Davinci IQ.

I think the vibration is louder than the heater when its on

Cheers
:cool:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I think only 2 states sell 190 proof Everclear. One of them is Rhode Island. I can't recall the other - maybe CA?

(This was a while ago so it may have changed since then)
A few replies have proven me wrong here.

Couldn't edit my original post, so I'll just say that apparently I was very wrong, or things have definitely changed since I investigated this.

mc

You can't physically change the color of an LED because of the material inside. You can get multi colored ones that are 3 colors to start and then only fire one color at a time. But you can't change the color or a "red" LED because it has aluminum indium gallium phosphide in it.

mds

@mds – It shouldn't be that loud and the vibration sounds would definitely be more noticeable than the sounds coming from the board. I personally hardly hear it and have to hold it against my ear to notice it. I remember a likewise issue somewhere in the abyss of this thread and I think it was solved by contacting the maker or something. I think @DonMarteng had the same problem (*notsure*).

Thanks! I went back through this topic and could find what you were referencing but a solution was not posted (or i didn’t find it).

But with what you said back there made it obvious for me that this is not normal. I can easily pick up the sound with my phone from 15 inches +. It is also louder than the vibration and to be honest quiet annoying at that volume.

I‘ll contact the maker and let you guys know if there is a solution.

Glatch

You can't physically change the color of an LED because of the material inside. You can get multi colored ones that are 3 colors to start and then only fire one color at a time. But you can't change the color or a "red" LED because it has aluminum indium gallium phosphide in it.

There is a multi colered LED in the TM

Guest399

How loud is your guys tinymight? Got mine today and am kinda surprised how loud it is.

What would you say is louder the vibration or the buzz of the heater?

i think that is also a matter of opinion. i find the noise from the heating a little louder than the vibrate. but only minimal. I think you can say there isn't much difference

that's normal @mds

for me it was also t the first vapo which noise when heating. I heard there are others who do this

Last edited:

LabPong

i think that is also a matter of opinion. i find the noise from the heating a little louder than the vibrate. but only minimal. I think you can say there isn't much difference

that's normal @mds

for me it was also t the first vapo which noise when heating. I heard there are others who do this

I agree to this as well. Some people can hear diff freq sharper than others....this could be the case here possibly.

LabPong,

DonMarteng

Thanks! I went back through this topic and could find what you were referencing but a solution was not posted (or i didn’t find it).

But with what you said back there made it obvious for me that this is not normal. I can easily pick up the sound with my phone from 15 inches +. It is also louder than the vibration and to be honest quiet annoying at that volume.

I‘ll contact the maker and let you guys know if there is a solution.

Hey fellas,
Sorry I never posted my solution for the noise here.
So the unit I got was quite loud in the beginning, too loud for my taste.
After contacting the maker, who instantly offered a free return for inspection,
I decided to try some more obvious stuff myself.
Used a ton of q tips soaked in Iso and cleaned EVERYTHING I could find and that did most of the trick.
Used the TM a couple of nights next to my half-sleeping misses, she never complained so I knew it was good.
Keeping the contacts of the batteries clean also seems to impact the noise, at least in my unit.
Im not gonna hassle with returns, so the poor guy can work on getting more of these out.
Hope this helps with your unit and might be a good idea for all TM users ;)
Also helped with getting rid of the fish smell faster :D
Stay safe everyone!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Apparently there’s a run on Everclear too along with all other regular cleaning and disinfecting solutions. I instead bought Graves grain alcohol, 95% (190 proof) to use when my ISO runs out soon. The guy said people use it all the time for sterilization (I won’t drink it and have other liquid libations).

I ordered some rimmed domed screens (aka tuxedo or top hat) for the heater screen mod, which should be very easy to do (even for me). I like it will act as a spacer and tamp - multi-functional! I’m already loading the TM short stem with space at the bottom to keep the flower further away from the heater and using a simple dome screen below the Cooling Unit. After last weekend’s thorough soaking of the CU and stem, I loosened the CU just a bit more but airflow is about the same as before which was loosened from the tight position. The initial adjustment made a difference and I can see why; the recent adjustment is negligible since it’s already loose and the interstitial nut is clearly not blocking the top of the bottom cylinder. Good to know going forward.

With recent talk about homemade leather and ready-made cases, I’ve started my deliberate search for a small functional case to hold the TM and a few minor essentials. A small camera case or similar should suffice when I see something I like.

Last night again my battery went from 2 buzzes to practically no output power quickly. Once I reach 2 battery level buzzes I know I’ll be reaching for another battery soon. I guess that’s the way it is and I’ve gotten used to it by now. It helps having extra batteries (which I charge externally). The thing is the TM rocked me last night hitting hard and fairly long as usual. A beautiful thing and a great vape despite a few minor things. I just love the cool vapor and I guess it’s a testament to the CU - it simply works! Happy Humpday! :peace::peace:

Last edited:

lordpilko

I pack like this:
IMG-20200303-004358.jpg

After inserting the stem into my TM, the greens are slightly compacted. Like this:
IMG-20200303-004325.jpg

My heater screen mod consists of adding a domed rimmed screen to the original heater screen
IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

stays always inside the TM as the original one
It stays inside the TM like this, to vape i only remove the stem:
IMG-20200424-004535.jpg

:2c:

where do you get this domed screen with the rim from? what size is it if i were to look on ebay uk or similar?

Thanks

lordpilko,
Reactions: dzoinp

Momor

They're way to small to work. The MistVape ones fit better but degrade performances quite a lot IMO. S&B caps work very well in the TM. They don't fit in the stem though. They just sit on the heater screen and the stem sit on the cap, but you have to be very careful inserting the stem otherwise you will easily dislodge the screen underneath the cap, push it on the heater and risk to damage it.

lordpilko

They're way to small to work. The MistVape ones fit better but degrade performances quite a lot IMO. S&B caps work very well in the TM. They don't fit in the stem though. They just sit on the heater screen and the stem sit on the cap, but you have to be very careful inserting the stem otherwise you will easily dislodge the screen underneath the cap, push it on the heater and risk to damage it.
Yes I read this. So do you juts drop the capsule in? Then turn it upside down to shake it out when done?

lordpilko,

Chronicles22

Hey just got my order updated to shipped but just wondering how long of a wait it should be to the east coast US now. The anticipation is real!

Chronicles22,

Momor

Yes I read this. So do you juts drop the capsule in? Then turn it upside down to shake it out when done?
Yes, that's it. I drop the cap with its widest side on the bottom as it covers a little more surface on the heater screen.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Once I reach 2 battery level buzzes I know I’ll be reaching for another battery soon. I guess that’s the way it is and I’ve gotten used to it by now. It helps having extra batteries (which I charge externally).

I'm still curious about this – how many sessions do you get per charge?

lordpilko

Yes, that's it. I drop the cap with its widest side on the bottom as it covers a little more surface on the heater screen.

I see. OK thanks. Some sort of purpose made dose capsule would be perfect. I find as I pull the stem out, because it doesn't slide smooth, I can end up flinging herb everywhere!

lordpilko,

lordpilko

I wonder if something like the crucible lid to the ghost vape mv1 would work with the S&B capsule to protect the mesh. might not cook so evenly.

kubQvwpISXIfvGzYWFKVxP44E1nhmy8OZ7917uT9dg2dwKS9Ns0f89D-L4BK2wrypifF2vxDsmxVJ9fi8HkQWlDolhMrrFF8zkHXfxxEwGWrTSkSSNTFLfMHUtqZfPbbcWb7NKV6663Xtq78l1Cn4NWge8_5RChuFe77SXw81ZuaTO2FOLQ1r7aZnZxKA7vCAOKUwUIKsAjIV7YvLpZwJJ14i6J1yK8eRMCPMpdmlZpQCzciS9CvmVDI-jFesz8V6k992Y4hFPPQzqotJog4g1mx4haltZyirqxfjNj6T_Qq8FFX_9kcG4tq5YVdSXerirUl0NVnPqVJR6SFoSiNs1A8Ik1FHSCLRG3NL_fxpdXzjxGsWFlVJJf10WeqJFXQ25Wuf1zfUyazIs7Rzlz7ct5TKvpyPDYOOWqlkW97EtUy9fpVJwFVwGKZ_FU0d5nN-vd_6aJjWHZsUyQ6e-O8NvaGJ8tdJrg5TLse4jk3vJrRXeEpTM-_rH2D00KeFA4KZU_zJ9Zv9K97mAD9V4QUiIDCcRmbYAmzCCuwPqrUcJoyA6fZZlizNyonCCYdRMJ3T8NgqesyAG4q4jyJLtaJXpYgni4GiIdq4d2HT3orYoX4qWaebW2JzakjttDCDHJoS7QeD8xqol_PM1qdRcunpk79WUI1SJmC8ZzFfRDMEAS9NmpW1X4Des6qmQnTDg=w1228-h921-no

cBFskGBQTD4PXTBbR3KCq0he1TkJ4dVCxtnQS-sJ-JLeDiYfTebvcFgPmghPlVnH-U_0-P5tzhvobYoWWba6tASKb2z5--KHI4o384nAVU7vy1fYBorIoJIVokVqjPZdWwX_379GlWdt5puiCqpESORs0jWLrxaI6JBS2bYiXcf45RpPiKbBPLMMM1e8nH4ovFefjpw3OQLERnq07Qr7XQI53SfNrujpGPg6PDWaHGVqcc0LFzq2wuWVF4-bRmISYgesjJhg1R93rhudZUVJKW8eSRjMLwjeewXINv5TpiT8OUtCTGUXG_y5S37Gwf6K9ljMLepdtIfC2navnszxCqn0Ti7wcgLhJfGKVDEgJtn06l1Lao2D5jSJELliR9vSkfB97kHGnQF936f3C8fw43A0EaNWPX14go_5khYhPZsFwG1Veo1OUWVoGN7hJJ0DNnVmWAsFzt58Fg2eWGybq91JIT3j-o4w3XZS7XKB7EU5dmZTNLNELRkszLLZ2Js56NgnQ_gFmmoAaTE2OB-fo0ae9dC3uAFAq_i4NfwD-yrkm432ZZ4UTthYsxz63zJvlNmxMAYN6Xtr_ZdCe-Pfy37B9LstvkXeu6Zt7w4W5f-FHzHlkB5H0y9asD3xk1PlgugCk4aRTaIh9EHTNshbxmq60eUyhhyIxT1pJWa44JeB-tfZj9cBZuCwXBeAVw=w792-h1056-no

but it rests on the rim of the mesh so would stop it from pushing it through

lordpilko,
Top Bottom