TinyMight / TM 2

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
The MistVape ones fit better but degrade performances quite a lot IMO.
Interested hear what the degradation was. Early in the thread someone said these work fine, so I bought some. My TM is supposed to arrive today, so I haven't gotten to try them yet.

scooterboy,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm still curious about this – how many sessions do you get per charge?
It depends on how session is defined. I use on demand mode almost always. Pack a fresh load, I don’t measure exact amount but pretty consistent with the depth of material a little less than diameter of the stock TM stem, take 2-3 draws then turn it off. I’ll finish the load on a slightly higher temp in 2-3 draws, maybe a 4th or 5th for good measure, and then turn it off. Repeat. Honestly I haven’t written or documented exactly how many but I’d say 8-10 loads per battery. It could be 1-2 more but in this range.i appreciate your curiosity, help and guidance - as well as everyone else’s on here. We have a great little community going with this great vape.

Back to work (for me)! :peace:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
My Tinymight just arrived. It’s flashing a red light. Anyone know why? I changed batteries and it’s still flashing red. The manual doesn’t talk about this condition.

madhockeydad,

Bazinga

Tried the TM last night.

Coolness factor is great. Although, at this point I'm not overly impressed with the performance. Most likely this is caused by my technique errors. I found that my lips were uncomfortably warm after the unit heated up (5.5). I loaded the stem with a fair amount of flower. More than I use with the Mighty and Splinter. Unfortunately, I did not get medicated. I resorted to the Splinter to medicate.

Tonight I will try again with the longer glass stem and hope for better results.

Bazinga,

Momor

Interested hear what the degradation was. Early in the thread someone said these work fine, so I bought some. My TM is supposed to arrive today, so I haven't gotten to try them yet.
You have to take longer draws and vapor is a lot less dense. Tried only once or twice when i received my TM but immediatly thought it was not worth it.

Momor,

Tweakz

My Tinymight just arrived. It’s flashing a red light. Anyone know why? I changed batteries and it’s still flashing red. The manual doesn’t talk about this condition.
congratulations on getting it ! this is the standard color - red.
I'm also red , don't worry

Tweakz,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
You have to take longer draws and vapor is a lot less dense. Tried only once or twice when i received my TM but immediatly thought it was not worth it.
Interesting - thanks for the reply. I'll see if my experience matches yours.

scooterboy,
Reactions: Momor

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah that means it is on...

Tried the TM last night.

Coolness factor is great. Although, at this point I'm not overly impressed with the performance. Most likely this is caused by my technique errors. I found that my lips were uncomfortably warm after the unit heated up (5.5). I loaded the stem with a fair amount of flower. More than I use with the Mighty and Splinter. Unfortunately, I did not get medicated. I resorted to the Splinter to medicate.

Tonight I will try again with the longer glass stem and hope for better results.

Hmm, were you in session mode?

I'd suggest using on demand mode, and also loading as much as you would in the Splinter, using a little basket in front of the cooling unit... I can't imagine loading more than I would in the mighty even, that's a lot! May have hurt your air flow and performance that way

Also though if you cleaned and disassembled the cooling unit, make sure you put it together properly and that there are no air gaps there?

Taking a rip at 5.5 this way, should yield a huuuuge cloud right away in my experience...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Honestly I haven’t written or documented exactly how many but I’d say 8-10 loads per battery. It could be 1-2 more but in this range.i appreciate your curiosity, help and guidance - as well as everyone else’s on here. We have a great little community going with this great vape.

Yes, I totally agree. :-)

Just wanted to check if there's a general issue with your TM, but 8-10 sessions per charge sound just about right even though the charge indicator might be a little off.

Bazinga

Yeah that means it is on...

Hmm, were you in session mode?

I'd suggest using on demand mode, and also loading as much as you would in the Splinter, using a little basket in front of the cooling unit... I can't imagine loading more than I would in the mighty even, that's a lot! May have hurt your air flow and performance that way

Also though if you cleaned and disassembled the cooling unit, make sure you put it together properly and that there are no air gaps there?

Taking a rip at 5.5 this way, should yield a huuuuge cloud right away in my experience...

I was in demand mode. Normally, due my tolerance level, it takes 2 loads with the Mighty or the Splinter for me to be able to sleep. So, I thought I would use 2 equivalent bowls worth in the TM, so that I would not have to reload. Tonight, per your observation, I will use less flower.

lordpilko

I was trying to work out how to turn the led off. I managed to turn the haptic off. But then got confused what menu I was in. Manged to get into a menu where turning the temp dial changed the colour of the led, to various colours of the rainbow. I set it to blue, turned it off but it was juts red again. No idea how I got there or what it's for. Any ideas?

lordpilko,
Reactions: Sebasam87

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Is there a detailed manual anywhere? That would be super helpful.

https://tinymightvape.com/tinymanual.pdf

It's not quite up to date as it does not mention the LED stealth mode, but the rest should be fine.

Still seeing the blinking LEDs? That's the standby mode. From there it's...

On demand mode: The unit is heating up only when the button is held down. Inhale after the unit has vibrated. Release the button to cool down.

Siebter,
Reactions: Jill NYC

im not a robot

I was trying to work out how to turn the led off. I managed to turn the haptic off. But then got confused what menu I was in. Manged to get into a menu where turning the temp dial changed the colour of the led, to various colours of the rainbow. I set it to blue, turned it off but it was juts red again. No idea how I got there or what it's for. Any ideas?

sounds like you accessed the heater calibration menu. no changes should have been saved unless you held the button for a long time before it turned off. but this wouldnt be reflected in the color of the led during normal operation - the led will always be red unless tm is in stealth mode. if in doubt re heating, maybe message tinymight now, they can give you instructions how to navigate this menu.
re stealth mode - just go back in the thread a bit, f.ex. here http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/page-133#post-1471669

ezpz

Hello everyone. Just got my tm last night. Had to do some immediate testing. After my fourth bowl, I closed my eyes for a minute, next I know its morning time. :zzz:
This vape is pretty awesome. The vapor was cool and tasty. It's looking like 7 is my sweet spot. I am using the long stem with CU and a rimless dome screen between the herb and the heater. I'm eager to try @dzoinp mod when I get a rimmed dome screen. Seems very practical. Anyways, it's a great vape. Still more testing to do.:wave:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I want to get some additional 18650s. When I looked on the Internet they go from $3 to $20? Anyone know where I can find the best priced authentic batteries?
I’ve used my Samsung 30 Q, and my Hohmlife 36.3 A 20.7A 11.38whr. The stock battery makes the tiny might perform the best.

Thanks

LAWTHEONE,

murf2010

Do most of you guys add an extra screen in front of the screen heater at the bottom?

does your light stay red even if it’s finished? When I plug it in it doesn’t turn on...maybe it’s charged already.

On demand mode, what’s the vibrate mean after 5-6 seconds of drawing?

murf2010,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Do most of you guys add an extra screen in front of the screen heater at the bottom?

I hardly do just because it's one extra part to take care of – I recommend extra screens to those who try to achieve 100% even abv, for me personally it works fine just as it comes out of the box.

On demand mode, what’s the vibrate mean after 5-6 seconds of drawing?

Um... actually that sounds like the indicator for the reached temp. :-)

On demand mode: The unit is heating up only when the button is held down. Inhale after the unit has vibrated. Release the button to cool down.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I want to get some additional 18650s. When I looked on the Internet they go from $3 to $20? Anyone know where I can find the best priced authentic batteries?
I’ve used my Samsung 30 Q, and my Hohmlife 36.3 A 20.7A 11.38whr. The stock battery makes the tiny might perform the best.

Thanks
I bought two Sony VTC6s on batteryjunction.com. They work well and each were about $7-8 I think a couple months ago. :peace:

EDIT: and they’re numbered in rotated and they all appear to be performing the same.

Vaporific,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE
Top Bottom