TinyMight / TM 2

androponic

vaped.
Thanks to all of you who commented on my post guys, I tried the S&B capsules and it works! I would never find the balls to try something like that if it was not suggested by someone else :lol:
Now I need to remember where I put my dynavap mouthpieces and the setup will be complete!

If someone knows where I can get a stem that is longer than 80mm please let me know before I order the long stem from tinymight:tup:. I'm not a fan of water pieces but I would like the smoothness of an extra-long stem since I only use it at home.

@LabPong I value your opinion very highly, you know your vapes, thank you for politely disagreeing with me.
I did not buy anything this 420 and my VAS is killing me. Actually, I did buy a brilliant cut grinder but it doesn't count as a vape right?:lol: Please let me know what you have in rotation right now besides the TM or if you have your eye on something, otherwise I will be forced to buy unnecessary stuff from delta3Dstudios:brow:

i just searched 16mm borosilicate glass on ebay and found quite a few lengths and you can cut and flame the ends to make your own custom. i just use my dremel with a glass cutting wheel under water. torch the ends and thats it. the grav upline taster fits mine and thats 16mm od.

RxPlorer

Last edited by a moderator:
RxPlorer,

Brewervapesalot

Has anyone tried both mistvape and S&b capsules in the TM? Is there a clear winner?

I’m not at all concerned about inserting the stem too far with dosing capsules... just put a depth mark on the stem!

Anything would be better than mistvape capsules. They dont really work or fit.

No capsules is best IMO. Just 1/2 " screen, or domed screen.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Snooppossum

Try releasing the fire button after a 3 to 5 seconds and keep drawing. I've noticed that I can get 4 or 5 super nice hits if I do that. Otherwise it extracts everything in one shot like you said.
As for the even avb have you tried sandwiching your herb between 2 rimless basket screens like others have tried? It helped me a lot with stretching my sessions and avoiding stirring. Or you can load your herb against the cooling chamber and cap it with a screen. Basically move the herb away from the heater a bit to get a more even vaporization. :tup:

So I just pulse it? Nice! Unfortunately I don't have any rimless basket screens yet but they are on the way :)

In the meantime I will try pushing the cooling unit up further and keeping the load size the same. This is what it's all about though, I love learning to use a new vape and the learning curve just makes it feel that much more satisfying when I finally get it down as opposed to it just working perfectly out of the box.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Guys beware of fake ISO ...:myday:
I cleaned my mouthpiece that I modified (recently posted photos) with fake ISO!!!... and it now looks like this ... it has too much air flow:hmm:
IMG-20200422-210431.jpg

IMG-20200424-005303.jpg

kadjo

My tiny might is working well. I'm excited to try the s&b capsules. However I've noticed that the lo ightbdoesnt go off when its charged. The past few times I charged it the lightvdidnt go off after few hours then I unplugged it and when I plugged it back in the light would stay off like it was charged. Anyone else get this?

kadjo,

kadjo

I havent tried charging it on charger. I'll try it see if it works. I lve only had it a few weeks

kadjo,

Snooppossum

Yikes! So the TM I literally just posted on here is crapping out suddenly. IDK what it could be as it was working fine yesterday and I've tried recharging the batteries and using different ones but no dice.
It's getting hot but even on setting 10 it's barely changing the color of my herbs.

So, It looks like I'm already on to the next part of my review.... customer service lol. I bought it from a guy in Germany who SAYS the warranty is still in tact but I'll find out soon enough. I can't find any info on the warranty process anywhere or any serial numbers on the device so I've reached out to the seller and will also email the owner Soon.

EDIT: actually, I'm gonna order a brand new battery to try before I say it's officially crapping out so stay tuned...

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Guys beware of fake ISO ...:myday:
I cleaned my mouthpiece that I modified (recently posted photos) with fake ISO!!!... and it now looks like this ... it has too much air flow:hmm:
IMG-20200422-210431.jpg

IMG-20200424-005303.jpg

What „fake iso“? Can you give us more info on that?

Forget @Siebter .... :rofl:
I exchanged my mouthpiece with the tip of the hair dryer !!
It seems that I have to put my TM to rest in a good bed... shiiiiuuuuu! he is sleeping:D
IMG-20200424-004124.jpg

Tweakz

Yikes! So the TM I literally just posted on here is crapping out suddenly. IDK what it could be as it was working fine yesterday and I've tried recharging the batteries and using different ones but no dice.
It's getting hot but even on setting 10 it's barely changing the color of my herbs.

So, It looks like I'm already on to the next part of my review.... customer service lol. I bought it from a guy in Germany who SAYS the warranty is still in tact but I'll find out soon enough. I can't find any info on the warranty process anywhere or any serial numbers on the device so I've reached out to the seller and will also email the owner Soon.

EDIT: actually, I'm gonna order a brand new battery to try before I say it's officially crapping out so stay tuned...
if you bought TM not new (used), it can be : maybe the guy who gave it to you, incorrectly assembled/disassembled it? ( by breaking the seal); or it could have lost the internal o-rings; or, which I highly doubt, by breaking the heating element-check all of this.:\

you can try write to «tinymight dude» about this problem, I'm sure it will help.
and after all this, try using tm again .

because I have tm for almost 2 two months, it works perfectly without complaints with daily heavy frequent loads. abv at 10 is always dark in color . I always kill the bowl for 2-3 great hits. starting with 7.5, ending with 10. checked!:tup:

please do not mislead people with such "official" statements.

:wave::peace:

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
After two months the Tinymight honeymoon continues. I slightly adjusted my draw technique last night and got slightly longer draws. I did three draws in rapid succession in on demand mode (my go-to) with a fresh load of Cherry Cookies on 6.5. By the third one the stem was getting very warm as I think the draw strength also increased. But the fact of the matter is the Tinymight rocks and this vape is a winner in my book. Power and battery life are great (I charge my batts externally which is less taxing on the vape) though I’m still keeping an eye after two power buzzes and the quick drop to drained. Vapor is still so smooth and cool, except one draw last night that got a tad hotter than usual but again my draw method was altered a bit. Effects are amazing, better than any vape I own or have owned (not too many) and such a joy to use and feel. I may look into the tip mentioned above. I can’t imagine using the Tinymight without the cooling unit which always works for me. Very ingenious! I wish I had a second one and will think about ordering another one and perhaps an extra short stem (the long stem has not seen the light of day - yet).

TGIF to all & be safe.:peace:

murf2010

@murf2010 – I do. Any questions about it? :-)

yeah I ordered an extra set of stems and noticed a lot of pictures feature the short stem, didn’t know how many people would do prefer the longer one. It’s not like it’s super long, looks perfect size to me. Glad I have extras coming. Whenever that may be.

murf2010,
Top Bottom