Thermal Twist Ball-less Injector Vape

Ariwe

Got to try mine last night and I like it!
The microdose bowl does kill .05 pretty perfectly. I went for 565° F.

Next I tried the hybrid bowl. I kept the temperature the same, definitely a lighter roast. I think turning it up will provide a better extraction.

I’m still exploring the setup but so far enjoying it.

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I feel like for the price you would be hard pressed to get a better desktop setup than the ruby twist. It really is a capable setup for a pretty fair price.
I've spent more on a lathed piece of titanium than this whole setup. It's a steal

SirGanjaVapeAlot,
Reactions: Brownie420

AndyO

I was also just about to jump in this thread and complain about my glass joint breaking in half when I went to remove it for cleaning.

Between the Ruby Twist Ti bowl and the 2 Vapvana bowls, I'm starting to wonder if this hybrid bowl design is just really shit.

I can't even get the bit of glass out to replace it with a different joint to keep using it, I think it's going to need a hammer and maybe a chisel.

Piecho

Just get the ruby, it's a beast. High callory vape, I feel like I extract all from my flowers.

One question, how to change adapter to 18mm in titanium bowl? It seems to be tight, not sure how to clean here.

CardboardCowboy

Just get the ruby, it's a beast. High callory vape, I feel like I extract all from my flowers.

One question, how to change adapter to 18mm in titanium bowl? It seems to be tight, not sure how to clean here.
Put the 18 in the other side, upside down

CardboardCowboy,

Piecho

14mm sits really tight, there is no movement when I try to rotate or pull. So that's why I'm asking.
I assume it just goes straight , and there is no lock. But not sure gow to do it and don't break the glass.

Piecho,

Piecho

Seems like the screen removal is much easier than removing the glass. For cleaning it's enough for me, just a gentle toothpick push.

That's the main complaint I have right now, cleaning of titanium bowl could be easier.

Piecho,
Top Bottom