Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

vapereyez

Tempest "beta kit?" I have one coming. I didn't know they were "betas!" 😂 I also have a TA 4 coming from Vgoodies. Wow! Just like me!I decided to go "all torch" after being "no torch" for anlmost12 years. Started with a dynavap for 3 days before seeing the vestratto. Now the Vas is out of control. Got a thermocore oven too. What stem are you using on the Phatpiggie? I landed on a Simrell but I'm not sure if I made the right decision. We'll see. Cheers!

alex91

Tempest "beta kit?" I have one coming. I didn't know they were "betas!" 😂 I also have a TA 4 coming from Vgoodies. Wow! Just like me!I decided to go "all torch" after being "no torch" for anlmost12 years. Started with a dynavap for 3 days before seeing the vestratto. Now the Vas is out of control. Got a thermocore oven too. What stem are you using on the Phatpiggie? I landed on a Simrell but I'm not sure if I made the right decision. We'll see. Cheers!

Are you talking to your inner self?

Rodney

I thought I was talking to you, but given this response I'm having regrets...🙄

This is for the thermal accumulator, I think there is a thread for the Tempest :)

both threads are titled similar so easy mistake to make :)

Rodney,
Reactions: Mr Turnip

vapereyez

Are you talking to your inner self?
Oh I get it! It was sarcasm because I failed to hit the reply and you couldn't just explain that to me. You're a clever fella!
This is for the thermal accumulator, I think there is a thread for the Tempest :)

both threads are titled similar so easy mistake to make :)
Read my entire message "what are you using on the Phatpiggie" maybe not get sarcastic when someone is just asking questions. Phatpiggie makes the Thermal Accumulator last time I checked

Oh I get it! It was sarcasm because I failed to hit the reply and you couldn't just explain that to me. You're a clever fella!

Read my entire message "what are you using on the Phatpiggie" maybe not get sarcastic when someone is just asking questions. Phatpiggie makes the Thermal Accumulator last time I checked
It wasn't a mistake. I have both coming

vapereyez,

Electrofever

What stem are you using on the Phatpiggie? I landed on a Simrell but I'm not sure if I made the right decision.
If you are asking about which stem to use, the TA produces quite a lot of heat, so the stem has to be quite thick. Being in metal, I don’t really know if the simrell will take multiple heating cycles, for example. As you say, have a try, it’s the best way to know. I personally use a wooden PP stem, wood does a good job :)

Electrofever,
Reactions: vapereyez

Clapped_r6

bass in your face
I tried my ta3 on a vong stem, and a simrell warhead stem. Imho, way too hot, way too much transfer. TA does what it says on the tin, it accumulates heat.
I'm using a glass wpa now, as it doesn't ever go out and about

vapereyez

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful. I was just confused by your writing.
No problem. Im a stoner. Sometimes it just doesn't come out right! 😂

If you are asking about which stem to use, the TA produces quite a lot of heat, so the stem has to be quite thick. Being in metal, I don’t really know if the simrell will take multiple heating cycles, for example. As you say, have a try, it’s the best way to know. I personally use a wooden PP stem, wood does a good job :)

Yeah I got this https://simrellcollection.com/produ...lassic-dynavap-tip-cap?variant=48765890199765. Guy from Simrell said it would do the trick. I'll let folks know. :)

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I'm using the TA3 on a cocobalo omni xl stem and its warm on back to backers but not hot. I dont have the metal ring, but the carb is better located on the stem you got. Mine is too close to the tip so i blocked it with an x ring.

bizwaxzion,
Reactions: Rodney

vapereyez

I'm using the TA3 on a cocobalo omni xl stem and its warm on back to backers but not hot. I dont have the metal ring, but the carb is better located on the stem you got. Mine is too close to the tip so i blocked it with an x ring.
I can hit an Anvil without anything but the cooling unit if I have to but it's not optimal. That's really the only device I have any experience with. The thing that started all this! I'll be using my stuff through water mostly but I'm just searching for that perfect unicorn hit. Im sure I'll regret a lotta purchases so I'm hoping becoming less of a lurker on here will keep me from a few bad decisions going forward. Thanks!

vapereyez,
Top Bottom