Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

fangorn

After 2-3 weeks with just my everyday device, I took out my TA2...

I thought I would get a huge slap in the face but it was very reasonable!
I'm going to try again this week!!! because I really want a big slap!

that said, I had an excellent session, with a dark avb, but far enough from the burnt taste!
It made me want to use it more often!

have a nice summer everyone!

Radwin Bodnic

After 2-3 weeks with just my everyday device, I took out my TA2...

I thought I would get a huge slap in the face but it was very reasonable!
I'm going to try again this week!!! because I really want a big slap!

that said, I had an excellent session, with a dark avb, but far enough from the burnt taste!
It made me want to use it more often!

have a nice summer everyone!
Surprisingly enough the TA3 never slaps me that much, no matter how dark the abv. Especially considering the amount of material I put in it.
My vapman slaps me harder out of less material.

That said I love the mouthful feeling of the TA. The clouds are thick, tasty and i love the heat once then enjoy ritual.

fangorn

Surprisingly enough the TA3 never slaps me that much, no matter how dark the abv. Especially considering the amount of material I put in it.
My vapman slaps me harder out of less material.

That said I love the mouthful feeling of the TA. The clouds are thick, tasty and i love the heat once then enjoy ritual.

for me, I think it's more effective when I take two or three big puffs, rather than 7-8 small ones... but taste-wise, I prefer small puffs... So... the ritual and the taste win out 😁

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
How you heat the TA3 and how you use it (breathing style etc) really change how it works so it doesn't surprise me that for some it slaps and for some it doesn't. I find that when I use just my TA for the day, I use less herb than a number of other devices.

Mr Turnip

Well mines arrived looking forward to using it over the weekend. And trying a few different glass pieces etc...

Mr piggie was really good to deal with!.

sedentree

Feyd2blak

Sharing my new TA3, along with a stem and Wpa from Dovetail Woodworks.
TA3 - Hugely impressed, love the chunkiness and build quality, performance is really good, still experimenting but it is very forgiving even without indicators, although did manage to combust for the first time ever through Dyna, Dani or Tempest, but only the once, and might just have been trying to use the DW stem with a normal condenser rather than XL, weird airflow. Probably prefer using it on the j hook so far, another one on the way. Works better than expected with the wand as well.
Not tried to remove the ball screen yet, anyone any tips, just "unscrew" the mesh as best as possible?

Stem and Wpa - LOVE the stem, the look, grain and feel is just lovely, so slick and smooth. Not convinced on the ridges near the carb, feel I have to really press down to make sure it's covered, might block it up. Got an XL condenser (thanks Azzwood customs) so performance is pretty good as well, definitely be my travel companion for the TA, which just looks perfect on it. Feels like smoking a cigar/blunt rather than a joint
The WPA is similar high quality, feels lovely in the hand and works perfectly on the j hook, there were a few rough edges on the outside of the 3 interior black lines but apart from that perfect, love the colour, feels like a well carved chess piece, very happy with both

coolbreeze

Sharing my new TA3, along with a stem and Wpa from Dovetail Woodworks.
TA3 - Hugely impressed, love the chunkiness and build quality, performance is really good, still experimenting but it is very forgiving even without indicators, although did manage to combust for the first time ever through Dyna, Dani or Tempest, but only the once, and might just have been trying to use the DW stem with a normal condenser rather than XL, weird airflow. Probably prefer using it on the j hook so far, another one on the way. Works better than expected with the wand as well.
Not tried to remove the ball screen yet, anyone any tips, just "unscrew" the mesh as best as possible?

Stem and Wpa - LOVE the stem, the look, grain and feel is just lovely, so slick and smooth. Not convinced on the ridges near the carb, feel I have to really press down to make sure it's covered, might block it up. Got an XL condenser (thanks Azzwood customs) so performance is pretty good as well, definitely be my travel companion for the TA, which just looks perfect on it. Feels like smoking a cigar/blunt rather than a joint
The WPA is similar high quality, feels lovely in the hand and works perfectly on the j hook, there were a few rough edges on the outside of the 3 interior black lines but apart from that perfect, love the colour, feels like a well carved chess piece, very happy with both
Fwiw, both of those gorgeous stems may glow under blacklight. Most of my tigerwood pieces glow and some but not all of my purpleheart glows. Enjoy!

SlickHenry

Lee from Tabletop bong has a heating technique for the TA that seems easy to follow for consistent results. In summary, with a torch such as the big buddy, put the top third of the heater in the hottest part of the flame so it wraps around, heat till flame turns orange. Stop and turn the heater 180 degrees and again heat till orange and stop. Looks like this produces thick Vapor and dark evenly roasted ABV.

Hash3r

That's the Combi Pipe by Aezhennwood.
I bought it from Vapeurshop.
I find it cools the vapour really well but I only take shorter puffs like 5-10 seconds inhales. Mad creamy thick hash goodness.
Only downside it needs a little occasional cleaning.

AndyO

Balls. I was ready to pull the trigger on the TA3 tonight - I saw that Vgoodiez had the CH Matrix bowl in stock, and I got of sick of waiting for the TA4. (Which I probably would've eventually bought anyway.)

Now the TA3 is sold out :(

It could've been for a while for I know, I don't follow this thread that regularly.

TedJones

Lee from Tabletop bong has a heating technique for the TA that seems easy to follow for consistent results. In summary, with a torch such as the big buddy, put the top third of the heater in the hottest part of the flame so it wraps around, heat till flame turns orange. Stop and turn the heater 180 degrees and again heat till orange and stop. Looks like this produces thick Vapor and dark evenly roasted ABV.
This worked pretty good first go. Got that bright blue tip right against the cap for only 5-6 seconds on each side :tup: For a week or so, I’ve been pre-heating the cap before loading. Only for a 10 second spin with no glow. Then use the Reload to manage the cap while I fill. Thinking the rubies I’m using need a bit more but this thing got mass none the less!

TedJones,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Top Bottom