• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toad from Morwood

Improvaper

They're all "high" heaters if you think about it.

I always found a "medium" designation funny with only 2 options. I get the psychology, but still...

Vaporware

They're all "high" heaters if you think about it.

I always found a "medium" designation funny with only 2 options. I get the psychology, but still...

Even in recent posts Dan still calls the slower* heater “low”. The only heater just called “medium” was never publicly offered and it was very similar to the new “high”. :)

The old “medium/low” terminology is what might make it a little confusing or hard to remember.

*I don’t know if that’s the best term to describe it, but I think you’ll get what I mean.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
In my personal experience with both high and medium heaters with my Nomad I (I don't think he made a low heater...just high and medium), the high can do both the jobs that the medium and high do (depending on technique), but the medium cannot do the job that the high heater does, no matter how long you hold the button.

Thats why I decided to get the high! I'm sure it can be manipulate to behave similarly to the lower heater... but no matter what you do the low will never heat like the high

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I realize everyone is different, but how many cycles/bowls can you typically extract on your Nomad with a single 18650?
I tend to get 2-4 on my p80, the variance is if I am using newer or tired [old] batteries.

I am still so stoked for the Toads to ship! I imagine it wont be long before all the cases are completed and packaging begins!

namasteIII

I imagine it wont be long before all the cases are completed

What cases?

For battery life I never measure or count, it's always been enough for me. I'm not vaping hard all day tho.

Since its unregulated if your not camping or something I would recommend a multi battery charger (which you likely have) and just hot swap whenever you want.

With my use 1 battery almost always lasts me 1 day. I could push it into the next day, but the charger is a few inches away, and I would rather start tomorrow with full power.

Since batteries are so easy to change, charge, and acquire it's really no trouble to have whatever power you want in the moment.

Overall without numbers the battery life of 1 battery is good.

namasteIII,
Reactions: Vaporware

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
boom.
006-front-jpg.13738

Top Bottom