The Toad from Morwood

fangorn

In fact I had not seen the Imgur album at the beginning ... so no image orientation with the title!
that leaves room for a lot of imagination .... which is not bad when you consume thc !!
I saw the desert, another time the sea and bubbles, another time a cloud ...

and then I saw your title ... and it really spoke to me!

Anyway ... I enjoyed the work of art! Well done !!

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Please keep my #11 black Dan ...

I Hope Please GIF

Vaporware

@Touf2n1 That one was in lesser demand... and so I don't expect to make another. But I personally really liked that style of design.... the minimalist landscape. So, I will likely be doing designs in a similar vein.

I think plenty of people would like things like #3. I gravitate toward more complex stuff as you know…but who knows, maybe I’ll go for a minimalist Toad if I see the right one!

It would have been hard for me to choose that one over some of the others, but it’s actually pretty cool. :)

fangorn

I just had a dream ...
There are things you shouldn't vape before a nap ...

I dreamed that I delicately painted a welcome banner for a Dan vaporizer ...
(luckily I soon finished reading the book ... uh ... the Okin's thread ...)

Well, there is a little pathetic side ... all the more to tell it here ... but at the point where I am ...

I do not remember too much of my dreams ... for certainly 2 decades ... so I find it crazy that among the twenty dreams that I remember, there is one about THAT !!!

Reading the Okin's thread is incredibly engaging! It is also an investigation with the intriguing question: why the production of this unique vaporizer stopped ...? I have ten pages left and lots of suspense !!

Besides that, it's really fascinating ... it helps to better understand Dan's craftsmanship, his passion, his attention to detail ... and the involvement of several members of the forum in this project ... he There was some real collaborative work on some aspects ... just great to follow!
And without this work started in 2015 ... the Toad would not exist in this form ... you just have to see the resemblance between the storage box of the Okin and the body of the Toad ... !

So I am even more aware of how lucky I will be to be able to own such a vaporizer.

I really invite members who have not yet delved into this reading of the okin thread .... to jump !!
there are so many amazing updates and photos !!!

fangorn

Sorry for the 2 messages in a row ...
I have been waiting to repost a message and especially a photo of Dan in this thread for almost a week ... Nobody wanted to comment and "release me" !!

I wanted to illustrate my point ... about the inspiration and the connection between the Okin and the Toad ...

Here is a recent painting I did for an Okin box. Thought I would share!

AZetBe8.jpg

LPOLOPK.jpg

Kfj5DNn.jpg
(photo published in July 2016)

😍

Okay ... a lichen button is missing ... 😁

Last edited:

el sargantano

Didn't check this thread in a while just because of your reminder, and now I'm hooked on the Okin one!!
I'm now on page 55, and it's been gold.
Furchinazing the grobs till the happy ending, I hope...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sorry for the 2 messages in a row ...
I have been waiting to repost a message and especially a photo of Dan in this thread for almost a week ... Nobody wanted to comment and "release me" !!

For future reference, It's only against the rules to back-to-back post while you can still edit the original post, or six hours. If you look at your last post, and the edit button is gone (it disappears after six hours, last time I checked), then you can post again and not be breaking the rules. So yeah, once that has passed you don't have to wait for someone else to post.

Aclucari

Super excited. Will be my first unregulated vape so expecting there to be a bit of a learning curve. Any tips you guys might have for technique would be appreciated.

Aclucari,

fangorn

That's it !!! the 1st batch leaves the workshop🤣🤣🤣

The photo is magic ... The 2 are one! 👏
I have the impression that I will be able to be in this forest ... and in the forest of the toad as well ... it's very strange!

I like this Toad even more now!

Aclucari

Got my toad today and its truly lovely! Im still playing around with it but i have been enjoying a lot of tasty clouds all night. The worksmanship is beatiful and with the matte feeling of the washi its a joy to hold.
Looks amazing! I think that’s my favorite of the designs. No shipping info for mine yet. Did they all go out or are they trickling out to people?

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Got my toad today and its truly lovely! Im still playing around with it but i have been enjoying a lot of tasty clouds all night. The worksmanship is beatiful and with the matte feeling of the washi its a joy to hold.

Congrats, that is such a stunner! I'm so excited to get my hands on mine =D!

Ripstar

So stunning! I loved the contrast of that one. Congrats!

Top Bottom