• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toad from Morwood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Since everyone will be wondering about what @Trackrat just said, I'll explain. I've sent out the option to join a MAILING LIST for the Toad, to people who are on the Nomad II waitlist.

It's not an official waitlist, however, those people coming fom the Nomad II waitlist will be kept in order. This is so that I can make sure that the people who have been waiting the longest get first dibs.

I will be opening the Toad mailing list next to everyone in this thread who has already expressed interest. I'll dm you here, or announce in the thread about how to join.

If you are on the Nomad II waitlist and have not recieved an email, just wait, I am sending them out in small batches to keep my inbox tidy. Don't worry, your spot won't be lost or changed.

This whole thing is simply a way to make the Toad available for everyone on my existing waitlist.

Aryeah

Vape Man
I myself also signed up for a Nomad. But I did not get any emails for the Toad either. I wonder if @Trackrat is talking about the first 15 who received emails if they were interested in getting the first Toads.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I myself also signed up for a Nomad. But I did not get any emails for the Toad either. I wonder if @Trackrat is talking about the first 15 who received emails if they were interested in getting the first Toads.

He just said he is sending the emails in batches, check later today, and check your spam... The email is an update, and gives the background on the toad that is here already, gives you the option to join the toad list and stay on the nomad list, or fully switch to just the toad list, or not reply at all and just stay on the nomad list without toad.

do i need to have my email somewhere on my profile? not even sure which one is associated lol

Haha no dude it has nothing to do with here, if you are on the nomad wait list by email then you will be getting an email with info about the toad, if you are just following along in this thread and already expressed interest about the toad then just stay tuned!

BakedDiogenes

Patience is key here, folks. This type of artistry and craftsmanship takes time. Though the Toad has had more exposure lately, Nomad IIs are still being worked on.

Glad to see those of us waiting for our name to be called might get a chance to enjoy a Toad while we wait. 👏

He just said he is sending the emails in batches, check later today, and check your spam... The email is an update, and gives the background on the toad that is here already, gives you the option to join the toad list and stay on the nomad list, or fully switch to just the toad list, or not reply at all and just stay on the nomad list without toad.

Haha no dude it has nothing to do with here, if you are on the nomad wait list by email then you will be getting an email with info about the toad, if you are just following along in this thread and already expressed interest about the toad then just stay tuned!
thanks buddy!
Patience is key here, folks. This type of artistry and craftsmanship takes time. Though the Toad has had more exposure lately, Nomad IIs are still being worked on.

Glad to see those of us waiting for our name to be called might get a chance to enjoy a Toad while we wait. 👏
agreed! my anxiety shot through the roof thinking i dropped the ball lmao

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
When it says fulfilling all nomad ii orders, is that just all the ones that have been paid for? If so, maybe a toad is in my roommates future. It’ll be interesting to compare to my future nomad ii ;)

bask

Hey, these look amazing. I would love to get on the Toad list as well. Took me a bit of time to get my head around the concept, but this is very cool.

I saw the design with the mushrooms the first of October, the one that Ramahs got, and I was absolutely loving the design, but often I shy away from limited edition works to save myself the heartache. But this vaporizer looks absolutely stunning and the craftsmanship and attention that goes into these is just amazing. This thing is special.

Last edited:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
I'm opening the Toad Mailing list to everyone in this FC thread.

Because FC does not allow me to send multiple private messages in a short span of time, I'll ask that anyone who wants to join the mailing list please private message me with your email address and I will add you.

I will be adding everyone here to the list, based on the order in which you posted in this thread (if you have previously posted).

After right now, anyone who is interested in getting on the list can simply private message me, no need to post in the thread.

My Toad mailing list is a hybrid mailing/waiting list. Meaning that, behind the scenes, It is kept in chronological order. But, from the public's perspective, this list should be considered a simple mailing list without any order.

This will allow me the flexibility to change the way I sell the Toad in the future if a new method becomes more appropriate. The mailing list provides me a convenient way to inform everyone of any new Toad drop methods.

For now, the "waitlist" style of selling is working fine, and that is what I'll continue to use into the near future.

Thanks everyone!

Update on the first batch of Toads

Still finishing up all the add-ons, you guys added more than I thought, which is awesome! They'll be going out soon. :D Can't wait to post some photos with the finished cases, they're looking sweet as hell!

Last edited:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
I just realized my wording in the above post was confusing. Oops.

Reworded:

If you have previously posted in this thread, and would like to join the Toad Mailing list, please dm me with your email so that I can add you!

If you don't dm me, you won't be added to the Toad mailing list.

Alright I hope that covers it, haha. Sorry for any confusion!

fangorn

Hey @Dan Morrison
hey the lucky ones of the first batch!

out of curiosity, has Toad # 3 (minimalist Martian landscape) been asked a lot ??
It would probably have been my 1st choice but I didn't see much feedback on this one ...

Top Bottom