The Timber Elite by Vapwood

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I've got one pre-assembled, Timber Black-n-Tan that remains UNSOLD. Normally the B-n-T's are custom built, but I wound up building two units, so I can sell this guy at single hardwood pricing (with sale 15% off). Math isn't my strong point, but that I think that's about $250, and I'll throw in free shipping. This will be part of the *August Batch*.

Email (michael.stefano@gmail.com) or PM me if you'd like any more info.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Really taking a look around my shop today, as I prepare material for the fall. I am loving blends once again, and today I put together a couple of very unique Cherry / Walnut and Maple / Walnut units, with varied patterns.

I am going to drop the Black n Tan price to the same as Walnut and Cherry, as well as adding Waple (walnut and maple) to the list. I've added these options to the Vapwood.com store, and the 15% off code is: DOGDAYS

Bravesst,
Reactions: cannasoor
I love the compactness of the Lil’ Bud Elite, but don’t see it as an option on the website. Has this model been discontinued?

VirginVape10X,

nonbeliever

It’s been quite a while since I’ve popped in here. I sure hope everyone is faring well in this lunacy. Mike, I hope you and your wife are surviving being in the middle of the worst!

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year with my Tall Boy Timber!

8DF5ADD0-2E56-4741-BF5E-926FC86DBACD.jpeg

Except for a brief visit to the doctor, it has been and continues to be my daily driver. @P.A.M., as always, thanks for your inspiration (and photo essay) I’ve just completed adding a SS disk (I can use a screwdriver!) and it is amazing how it is evening out the flow through the stem.

Mike, seeing those Black and Tans is giving me the itch again. I may be needing a XMAS present for myself soon.

cheers all!

ghost7ateoh

Here is my experience with Vapwood so far in case anyone was considering purchasing from them.

I purchased a Timber Elite during the 20% off sale on 06/06/2020 and after my order I sent 2 emails and texted the number on mt Paypal invoice as Vapwood was not responding to my emails. They were pretty basic emails, only asking if I could change my wood selection and a question about mouthpieces.

After being ignored on 3 separate contact attempts, I decided I wanted to cancel the order as I'm from Canada and was concerned with any future warranty issues as they couldn't even respond to basic emails. The only way I got a response was from filing a Paypal dispute which is still ongoing. I asked him to please cancel my order on July 7th and 8th and he ignored me again. I have had to escalate this dispute and still waiting for it to be resolved and the next step will be a charge back via my credit card company. This has been the absolute worst experience I have ever had purchasing something and the owner should be embarrassed he runs a business like this.

So here we are August 1st, almost 2 months after purchasing the Timber and absolutely 0 communication or indication on what is happening. I would think carefully before doing business with Vapwood!

ghost7ateoh

Here is my experience with Vapwood so far in case anyone was considering purchasing from them.

I purchased a Timber Elite during the 20% off sale on 06/06/2020 and after my order I sent 2 emails and texted the number on mt Paypal invoice as Vapwood was not responding to my emails. They were pretty basic emails, only asking if I could change my wood selection and a question about mouthpieces.

After being ignored on 3 separate contact attempts, I decided I wanted to cancel the order as I'm from Canada and was concerned with any future warranty issues as they couldn't even respond to basic emails. The only way I got a response was from filing a Paypal dispute which is still ongoing. I asked him to please cancel my order on July 7th and 8th and he ignored me again. I have had to escalate this dispute and still waiting for it to be resolved and the next step will be a charge back via my credit card company. This has been the absolute worst experience I have ever had purchasing something and the owner should be embarrassed he runs a business like this.

So here we are August 1st, almost 2 months after purchasing the Timber and absolutely 0 communication or indication on what is happening. I would think carefully before doing business with Vapwood!
This has now been resolved and order has been cancelled and refunded.

Top Bottom