The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

delta hotel

Are there plans to sell just the Ti sleeve later? I've only ever wanted the wood sleeve, but now I'm seeing how I can order the Ti and the wood separate, but if I were to go with the wood sleeve now and want the Ti sleeve later, would I be able to get just that?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I see it.

Last edited:
delta hotel,

popitup

> Anybody having issues with their credit card payment? Tried 2 and both failed

Same here, had issues checking out using my usual payment method at madheaters.co.uk, contacted support as suggested.

popitup,

kitemaaaan420

Can't ship from the UK unfortunately due to customs issues, trying to find out if they can ship it from the EU

thanks, fixed

Unfortunately it only applied it on the ebony option, it's working correctly now. Please send me a PM with order no and I'll send a refund, sorry!
Hi @Brenyo, there is no shipping available to Spain from the EU store. (Might be related to shipping via DPD, which works as SEUR in Spain).
I checked the UK one and Spain is available as a shipping destination, but the shipping conditions tell me I can only order at my own risk?!?
Care to elaborate on that? I did not anticipate something like that honestly

kitemaaaan420,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I must be blind, but I'm having difficulty finding the beta upgrade kit. The ball retaining screens are available now tho.

cybrguy,

Cannabiker

Yeah, I had to contact my bank after they locked my card. It was understandable, as I was making back-to-back orders. The Beta Kit was still showing as sold out when I already had a rosewood Tempest ready to go, so I submitted the Tempest order first. When the Beta Kit showed as available I ordered that separately, and I triggered a Visa security alert. I hope @Brenyo can merge my two orders to simplify shipping, but that's a minor detail--my order is in!

Cannabiker,
@Brenyo hey so I had a small issue with my order I was trying to add an order of ball retaining screens as I wasn’t sure if the pre order came with some but it went from in stock to sold out then once I checked out it went back to in stock. Is there a way to add it to my order or is it too late. Thank you

Pillaryclinton,

Crome

Hellooooo!
I'm new here but I can't find Austria among the countries!
Is this a "bug" or no more shipping to this county?
Austria is not among the countries on the UK site neither on the EU site

Crome,

eyevape

👀
First colors seem to be sold out in eu store...
Pretty interesting to see which combinations sell out first. They’re the best looking imho. Too colorful for my taste, but if I had to choose color, these were my favorites.

eyevape,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
> Anybody having issues with their credit card payment? Tried 2 and both failed

Same here, had issues checking out using my usual payment method at madheaters.co.uk, contacted support as suggested.
Unfortunately there is no fix for now, just to try with more different cards if possible.

MH just got accepted by a reputable payment processor (finally, after 4 years!!) so there should be less of these payment issues in about 2 weeks, once it goes live.
@Brenyo hey so I had a small issue with my order I was trying to add an order of ball retaining screens as I wasn’t sure if the pre order came with some but it went from in stock to sold out then once I checked out it went back to in stock. Is there a way to add it to my order or is it too late. Thank you
Send an email please

Is this a "bug" or no more shipping to this county?
Not from the UK, might be possible from the EU, I’m still waiting for confirmation.

Brenyo,

HaggisHunter

Some of the stuff was showing out of stock for me, but when I went into the menu, then accessories, then tempest, they're all there.
UK site that is.

HaggisHunter,
Reactions: Brenyo
Unfortunately there is no fix for now, just to try with more different cards if possible.

MH just got accepted by a reputable payment processor (finally, after 4 years!!) so there should be less of these payment issues in about 2 weeks, once it goes live.

Send an email please

Not from the UK, might be possible from the EU, I’m still waiting for confirmation.
Emailed thanks for everything!

Pillaryclinton,
Some of the stuff was showing out of stock for me, but when I went into the menu, then accessories, then tempest, they're all there.
UK site that is.
Did the same thing and the website that’s not EU even notified me that the ball screen wasn’t in stock once I hit checkout but once I completed my order it went back to in stock was weird but I already emailed him hope the other people that had the same issue see the solution as well

420pt

Just for the record…
Although the website stated: “Your are eligible for free shipping”, an order above 200€ still had to pay 16€ shipping to Portugal (EU)

420pt,

mixchu69

Are there 2 websites? I am using madheaters.co.uk.

Edit: it doesn’t seem to be my CC company. Both cards show no attempt to make a purchase (called customer service). Is everyone being redirected to Revolution pay?

Last edited:
mixchu69,
Can anyone that has the beta version speak on the durability of the snap disc? That’s the only thing I didn’t order for backup as I wasn’t sure thanks!

Pillaryclinton,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Just for the record…
Although the website stated: “Your are eligible for free shipping”, an order above 200€ still had to pay 16€ shipping to Portugal (EU)
It says to most countries, some of the EU countries has really expensive shipping unfortunately. However it's only fair if it's at least reduced by the amount of the most expensive "free shipping" offered, so it should've been 6 EUR instead. I've updated it on the website now, please send a Pm or email and I'll try to get a refund for you.

Shipping the countries that are currently not offered by the EU website might not be possible for a few more weeks due to tax issues, they're not registered in those countries yet (or something like that).

kitemaaaan420

It says to most countries, some of the EU countries has really expensive shipping unfortunately. However it's only fair if it's at least reduced by the amount of the most expensive "free shipping" offered, so it should've been 6 EUR instead. I've updated it on the website now, please send a Pm or email and I'll try to get a refund for you.

Shipping the countries that are currently not offered by the EU website might not be possible for a few more weeks due to tax issues, they're not registered in those countries yet (or something like that).
Thanks for the swift update! Hope there will be some left by then

kitemaaaan420,
Top Bottom