The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

PossumMD

Crazy that, after all these months waiting, it's ordered just like that. I was a little stunned that it cost $450Au... it better be good!

@Brenyo I could've sworn I read somewhere that there'd be a discount on wood sleeves if ordered with the Tempest. It's only 10 bucks (Australian), so not a big deal - just letting you know that it's not applying the discount... if, indeed, it's supposed to.
$AU420.47 for me.

PossumMD,
Reactions: Lwd0003

Vapoz

I cannot choose my country when ordering the beta upgrade kit from the website. (The Netherlands). It's on the EU website, but I need the upgrade kit.

Vapoz,

GnarlyVandal

All blue and an ebony wood stem as spare, reload, wand stand, reload funnel ✌️ completely forgot to order more balls
Can’t wait!

GnarlyVandal,
Reactions: DNice

Wylie

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Got my order in. All titanium plus an ebony sleeve. Tried to add extra ball screen but wasn't able to.

Wylie,
Reactions: DNice

PossumMD

It would appear I may have panicked when the ball retaining screen selling out refreshed my cart. Dammit. Kinda wanted a 10-14mm adaptor. Ahhhh well, it's not like they're hard to get.

PossumMD,
  • Haha

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi, can't order to Austria, neither from the UK nor the EU homepages.
Can't ship from the UK unfortunately due to customs issues, trying to find out if they can ship it from the EU

@Brenyo There seems to be a bug on the EU shop, which makes the combination of blue body and purple heatshield cost 289€. Other colors are 269€ and in the UK shop they’re all the same (lower) price.
thanks, fixed
@Brenyo I could've sworn I read somewhere that there'd be a discount on wood sleeves if ordered with the Tempest. It's only 10 bucks (Australian), so not a big deal - just letting you know that it's not applying the discount... if, indeed, it's supposed to.
Unfortunately it only applied it on the ebony option, it's working correctly now. Please send me a PM with order no and I'll send a refund, sorry!

AnAirlessCell

Titanium with purple heatshield was my choice! So glad I got one!
I went with the same look but I added an ebony sleeve to get over the free shipping threshold. Also maybe cause I'm a big fan of wood vapes/stems. Discount was applied in cart for a US order anyway. Between this and the 2ZM I'm done for a bit lol

AnAirlessCell,

Splather

Aaaand ordered! Might have missed some stuff but I'll order spares later. Shame it isn't medically certified or as a patient I could claim the VAT back :)

Splather,
Top Bottom