The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

HaggisHunter

Can anyone that has the beta version speak on the durability of the snap disc? That’s the only thing I didn’t order for backup as I wasn’t sure thanks!
Think they're probably available incase they're lost while cleaning or something like that. Rather than them getting damaged.

I ordered lots of spares, but not those.
Even if they do end up damaged or lost, it can still be used.
Whereas that may not be the case with the other parts.

Amazing there there's such a comprehensive selection of parts available at launch, and that you can get the head on it's own, rather than be forced to buy the whole thing, or get an upgrade kit for a revolve stem....
Pretty amazing effort I think.

All the best with it @Brenyo

eyevape

👀
Can anyone that has the beta version speak on the durability of the snap disc? That’s the only thing I didn’t order for backup as I wasn’t sure thanks!
I also guess they won’t break over time. My very first Anvil chamber has produced a few thousand clicks over the past 2.5 years and shows no sign of wear. Just keep the discs dry so they won’t rust.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
What balls do folks prefer? Got SiC, zirconia and glass, but this is my first ball vape so I’m not really sure what the difference is other than obviously the density/heatup times of the different materials.

I'm sure this has been answered, but any way to order for the US at this time?
I believe US orders go through the uk site, that’s where I placed my order! Payments via openpath have been finicky, I tried adding a travel notification to my card, then disabled my adblocker before the payment would go through.

eyevape

👀
What balls do folks prefer? Got SiC, zirconia and glass, but this is my first ball vape so I’m not really sure what the difference is other than obviously the density/heatup times of the different materials.
Same situation and choice here. I want to try them all, except SS. I guess the glass will end up in my bong configuration for harder hits, while zirc will stay in the tempest for longer heat retention. But it’s all guesswork, I’ve never owned a ball vape or a tempest before.

Seismograf

Can't ship from the UK unfortunately due to customs issues, trying to find out if they can ship it from the EU

Ok, is that a new issue? I was able to order a Reload about a month ago. Please let me know if there is any way to order, I'm refreshing just to watch the stuff being sold out by the minute :(

Seismograf

Reload is much less of an issue, I had to disable it for the Tempest, at least during the pre-order so I can try with only a few parcels at first.
I understand. Please do let me know if shipping will be possible, maybe over the EU page? Thanks for being available on this probably extremely stressfull day and congrats on the release!

popitup

MH just got accepted by a reputable payment processor (finally, after 4 years!!) so there should be less of these payment issues in about 2 weeks, once it goes live.

Sounds good, congratulations on that. As someone lucky enough to have grabbed a Tempest previously, I'm in not in a rush, more room for others on the pre-order.

Love supporting your work, and having one in my desired colors will be dope :cool:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just thought I would mention to folks that the fact that the zirconium balls are bright white makes it much easier to see how dirty or clean they are. I find it very exciting when I torch them clean the difference in color is so obvious. Glass shouldn't be too bad either but I suspect the SIC will be the most difficult to tell their clean status.

I’m super excited. I was very close to getting a black body with a green sleeve but settled on titanium with rosewood! It feels more timeless to me.

Can’t wait to have it in hand. Already picked up a wand from the latest vgoodiez sale!

Top Bottom