The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Did I remember a reload discount for the beta owners at launch correctly?
The discount was only available with the Tempest purchase during the beta orders

How to get this code with discount on Reload while ordering Tempest? Saw it back then, but can't find it now. Does it work for the EU site as well?
It's automatically applied in the cart if both items are in there. Same for the EU

Brenyo,

VapChap09

Is the 10% off when changing the cu to the revolve 2 one only available with the wood option?

VapChap09,

GreensAP

Are the SIC balls actually Silicone Carbide? The price seems very low. Closer to Silicone Nitride prices.

GreensAP,

gosta

I am in Ireland, do I need to order from UK site? I don't see country option on eu site

edit: nevermind, it seems to be working fine now

gosta,

eyevape

👀
Got it! Servers held up well. I’m going for all black 🖤 Now let the waiting games begin.

@Brenyo There seems to be a bug on the EU shop, which makes the combination of blue body and purple heatshield cost 289€. Other colors are 269€ and in the UK shop they’re all the same (lower) price.

Last edited:

AndyO

Crazy that, after all these months waiting, it's ordered just like that. I was a little stunned that it cost $450Au... it better be good!

@Brenyo I could've sworn I read somewhere that there'd be a discount on wood sleeves if ordered with the Tempest. It's only 10 bucks (Australian), so not a big deal - just letting you know that it's not applying the discount... if, indeed, it's supposed to.

AndyO,
Reactions: Marok
Top Bottom