The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Thank you for the reply!

Just so I’m understanding. When I open up the indicator housing, I want it to look like picture 1. And it may look like what it shows in picture 2?

Sorry just want to make sure I understood correctly.

Picture 1 shows which part of the pointer needs to align with (be parallel with) the middle of the spring when it's in ‘resting’ position, as shown in Picture 2.

If it's bent more to the left, then it's shifted and it'll max out a bit earlier.

If it looks fine then there's a different problem

Brenyo,

hazyy1

Picture 1 shows which part of the pointer needs to align with (be parallel with) the middle of the spring when it's in ‘resting’ position, as shown in Picture 2.

If it's bent more to the left, then it's shifted and it'll max out a bit earlier.

If it looks fine then there's a different problem
Sorry I’m still a bit lost. I can’t seem to understand what you’re trying to explain about the two different photos…

Picture 1 - what pointer needs to align with with? I’m not sure what the red line and arrow are supposed to mean.

Picture 2 - what is this supposed to represent? The “resting” position? It’s picture 2 what I’m supposed to see when I open up the indictor housing?

Sorry this is all very confusing for some reason.

hazyy1,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Sorry I’m still a bit lost. I can’t seem to understand what you’re trying to explain about the two different photos…

Picture 1 - what pointer needs to align with with? I’m not sure what the red line and arrow are supposed to mean.

Picture 2 - what is this supposed to represent? The “resting” position? It’s picture 2 what I’m supposed to see when I open up the indictor housing?

Sorry this is all very confusing for some reason.
When you take it apart it will look like the on new picture 1.
The red line indicates the part on the green pointer that the spring has to be aligned with in resting position (picture 2) for it to be calibrated well.
You need a fine point tweezer ideally and grab the very end of the inside of the spring and pull it up to release the spring.

Brenyo,

hazyy1

When you take it apart it will look like the on new picture 1.
The red line indicates the part on the green pointer that the spring has to be aligned with in resting position (picture 2) for it to be calibrated well.
You need a fine point tweezer ideally and grab the very end of the inside of the spring and pull it up to release the spring.

thank you for working through my stupidity….

I will check. Thank you.

hazyy1,
Reactions: Brenyo

usernametbh

I think someone mentioned this a while back but I opted for a stashlogix silverton, externally its a bit chunky & bigger than I expected, but feels super good quality and solid, and fits wand tempest reload like a glove. In the top zip I have a little pouch with all the tempest spare parts.

Edit sorry intended for below!
Anyone got a good idea for a case ? For the tempest reload and wand combo?
I tried Brenyo's Firedog small bag but my wand doesn't fit in it.
( BTW the wand on the dynavap site is 7.3 inch but I found different sizes on different sites... Is this possible ? :D )

Top Bottom