The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

coolbreeze

Anyone here know of any custom wooden pipes or mass made ones that fit the tempest or thermal accumulator similar to the dani fusion pipe that bfg makes?
There's these Aezhenn pipes:

I have one on the way to use with my Woodscents. I believe the stem can be removed and used with the tip, too--it's a twofer.

Have patience if you order, the shop owner seems to be on his own and scrambling, and it seems like the pipes are made to order (not sure) so it may take some time and possibly a reminder.

Zagala

There's these Aezhenn pipes:

I have one on the way to use with my Woodscents. I believe the stem can be removed and used with the tip, too--it's a twofer.

Have patience if you order, the shop owner seems to be on his own and scrambling, and it seems like the pipes are made to order (not sure) so it may take some time and possibly a reminder.
I have one of them and the one for Dani vapes, I like them.

alex91

The only problem I have with these wooden pipes is that you can’t clean them as they’re not lined with metal, just wood.

stonedBBer

There are these Aezhenn pipes:

DMed the maker on IG. He says it works for thermal accumulator but he can't guarantee it works for tempest or the tornado.

stonedBBer,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

The only problem I have with these wooden pipes is that you can’t clean them as they’re not lined with metal, just wood.
They have a metal sleeve near the top to hold the bowl (if they're like my stem) and the stem has the same plus removable glass lining the length, so it's just a half-inch or so in the barrel, it looks like. Wood's neutral to temperature so relatively little reclaim should accumulate, I'd think. In any case, you'd do like you would with a Sticky Brick, I guess, at least for that part.

DMed the maker on IG. He says it works for thermal accumulator but he can't guarantee it works for tempest or the tornado.
It should be fine, then. The metal liner should provide a tight tolerance at the right size.

Top Bottom