The Screwball by Vapvana

coolbreeze

I got the updated housing a few days ago. I don't know ehst kind of black magic Cal did, but he made this vape even better somehow! I've been able to lower the temps by 15°f and I'm still getting the same great hits as before.
I'm kinda torn on it because I really like its top but I do have a new housing on the way. Glad to hear you like its performance!

Tasselhoff

After spending some time with the new housing, I’ve noticed a significant improvement in efficiency, allowing me to lower the temperature by about 10 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The SB provides the closest experience I’ve had to a “flower dab,” with nearly 100% even roast and no stirring needed. I love how the bit of conduction adds full-spectrum medicinal effects, which I find work better for me at night vs the pure convection vapes I’ve tried.

For anyone using their SB with an Auber RDK-300B, have you noticed it runs hotter compared to the stock PID? I’ve found that lowering the temperature to around 460°F still produces amazing results with a perfect golden roast.
Yes. I adjusted the temp offset in the settings. I think the Auber is a little overpowered for this. My settings:
P: 125
I: 100
D: 20
oth:100
APo:160
PSL: 125
I run 390-400 for about a two hit extraction for full extraction or one for flavor.

Top Bottom