Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tharealmclovin

At 3.7 volts you wont see it but at 7.4 you will. If you can see the glow you are not filled right. heat the top half of the cart up to get you oil down so it covers that up. Also, since you are new...a great tip is get a scale and weigh the empty carts so you know how much is in there. at .3 mine quits hitting good. so if I weigh it and i have .7 I know the oil is in the wrong spot

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

OF

i cant see the yellow light anymore :( is that a bad thing

It could be good (at least tending that way) in that the wick is now oil covered (unlikely if it's not vaping), bad in that it could have blown from running dry?

As I just said to you off line, IMO 2.4 Ohm carts at 3.7 Volts is the way to start. Basically half the power your trying to control. And loading is supremely important, follow D9's instructions so the load flows all the way down to soak the wicks before it cools.

Master the 2.4s and you can upgrade to more power if you feel you need it. Many of us find these guys (the original ones, BTW) to be all that's really needed. The 'big cloud guys' of course are never happy.....

OF

kittyboy

Guys please return your HVD Top and Battery Tube only, please do not send in the bottom cap. We will replace the top and tube to get a matching unit.

Please ship your unit to:

D9V
16742 Stagg St #103
Van Nuys CA 91406

Please follow instructions. Include your information for return shippin, please make sure we can read it.

Does it have to be registered mail etc? And wow never a break working so hard on vacation. How you getting time to relax.
Thanks

kittyboy,

MaxVapor

The Professor
So I have a drinking glass with lets say 1/6th full of iso that I soak my cloud stainless steel screens in to clean them. I've been reusing this iso for a bit now with nothing else ever getting in it. Can I just evap this and load it into the cart? Like I said its not like I have any other oil to try, and if we pass legalization in Nov I'll order quite a few carts. But until then would this work?

I am curious as well about this as I have a half dozen plus carts which all still have some oil in them. If I soak them in ISO (not sure for how long to do that) and let it all evap away can I just load what's left into a new cart?

MaxVapor,

tharealmclovin

I am curious as well about this as I have a half dozen plus carts which all still have some oil in them. If I soak them in ISO (not sure for how long to do that) and let it all evap away can I just load what's left into a new cart?

I use that for baking after a month or two.

how do i prime my persei what are the correct steps to priming with the 3.7 before i switch to the 7.4 lol

I think filling is your issue.

Hold the cart with your fingers at the base. heat the top 1/3 with a lighter or heat gun on low. while spinning slowly. You dont want the part you are holding to ever get hot. You might eventually feel the oil warm it from the inside, but never get that bottom part hot

tharealmclovin,

Hold the cart with your fingers at the base. heat the top 1/3 with a lighter or heat gun on low. while spinning slowly. You dont want the part you are holding to ever get hot. You might eventually feel the oil warm it from the inside, but never get that bottom part hot
no like my cart works lol but like people say prime it at 3.7 what does that even mean ahahah

the last persei,

ouch just did that then touched the top and burnt the fuck outta my finger ahahah

tharealmclovin

that means when you put fresh oil in the wick hasnt absorbed it. you heat it up slighty at 3.7 so some oil melt into the wick fully saturating it before you hit it. You want that wick to always be soaked. Thats why hitting it lightly actually helps. It keeps the wick from drying too quickly IMO

tharealmclovin,
that means when you put fresh oil in the wick hasnt absorbed it. you heat it up slighty at 3.7 so some oil melt into the wick fully saturating it before you hit it. You want that wick to always be soaked. Thats why hitting it lightly actually helps. It keeps the wick from drying too quickly IMO
how do i know when its primed?

the last persei,

tharealmclovin

You should be getting thin vapor at 3.7 Do that for like 10-20 hits and if you continue to get vapor then i think you are primed good enough

kevin

At the risk of repeating myself, DART will do all that, including the small hits part if that's your pleasure. Unless you really overload them, they never leak.

All metal and ceramic as well. There is a PTFE insulator in the connector, but it never gets more than a little warm (many hundreds of degrees under any concerns temperature wise).

And you can boil them clean and start all over again any time you want. Nothing to wear out, really. You likely can kiss the 'out of carts' issue goodby.

OF

Hey OF will the Dart work with waxes? It sounds like it works great with oil but I use wax so what do you think will it work well with wax, or just wait for Hercules? I have no problem doing one hit daps but will it hold say .25 g of wax for the times I can't load and go? Also are you using the 3.7 or 6 volt model dart?
Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

OF

Hey OF will the Dart work with waxes? It sounds like it works great with oil but I use wax so what do you think will it work well with wax, or just wait for Hercules? I have no problem doing one hit daps but will it hold say .25 g of wax for the times I can't load and go? Also are you using the 3.7 or 6 volt model dart?

Yes, DART does a bang up job with waxes. Harborside (Huge Dispensary in Oakland, the state's largest I believe) had some very nice Sour Diesel Wax a while back at $35/gram. I probably bought 10 of them and only have a couple left. A couple went into Omicron carts but most gave their all in DART .05 grams at a time. Volume wise my favorite 'fuel' for DART.

You can load more, but my advice remains 'load small and often'. Top up when it runs low, every 6 to 10 hits for me if I get fat ones. A couple sessions for me. Reloads are fast and easy. Under half a minute. Pull the tip, dab up a BB size lump on the tip and replace. Loading more, up to the point of flooding it out, and it gets slower and the taste suffers. IMO adding .25 at a time is too much by twice at least. I recommend no more than .1 at a time. I think that serves most guys best, but your call.

I'm using a 3.7 Volt DART, but also use a SV Revolution, the same basic thing with window rather than DART tip, it too works just fine. Either will work for you. If you don't have SV stuff already, I recommend LV as there are more supply options.

BTW, consider the TV 'Alpha' supply (14500 based), IMO a great combo with DART:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/alpha-ultra

You're welcome, best wishes.

OF

OF,

kevin

Yes, DART does a bang up job with waxes. Harborside (Huge Dispensary in Oakland, the state's largest I believe) had some very nice Sour Diesel Wax a while back at $35/gram. I probably bought 10 of them and only have a couple left. A couple went into Omicron carts but most gave their all in DART .05 grams at a time. Volume wise my favorite 'fuel' for DART.

You can load more, but my advice remains 'load small and often'. Top up when it runs low, every 6 to 10 hits for me if I get fat ones. A couple sessions for me. Reloads are fast and easy. Under half a minute. Pull the tip, dab up a BB size lump on the tip and replace. Loading more, up to the point of flooding it out, and it gets slower and the taste suffers. IMO adding .25 at a time is too much by twice at least. I recommend no more than .1 at a time. I think that serves most guys best, but your call.

I'm using a 3.7 Volt DART, but also use a SV Revolution, the same basic thing with window rather than DART tip, it too works just fine. Either will work for you. If you don't have SV stuff already, I recommend LV as there are more supply options.

BTW, consider the TV 'Alpha' supply (14500 based), IMO a great combo with DART:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/alpha-ultra

You're welcome, best wishes.

OF
OF
Thanks for the info, I already have a Omicron V2.5 and a Persei so I think I'll try the Dart with these and see how it goes before I dump another $100 on a new vape. Unless you found a problem using the Dart with them?
Have you heard anything new on the release of the Bender? Should be soon!:clap:I can;t wait to get mine.
Also looking forward to Oct party with G!
Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm apparently EXTREMELY sensitive to it. Using a vapor genie or something leaves sores in my mouth etc and makes me feel sick. It happens 100% of the time when using any butane near anything I inhale, and has never happened ONCE on a day I haven't used a butane based product. No I'm not saying BHO isn't safe, it just really really doesn't get along with me at all. Its a shame, but I don't trust it 100% anyway (would you in my case?) so I just pass.

Iso oil + more often cart purchases would be acceptable to me.

BHO give me the biggest headache so I don't see how you call it medicine?[/quote]

ataxian,

tharealmclovin

Well. You know what...Chemo Therapy make people lose weight and throw up...HOW DO THEY CALL THAT MEDICINE...just cuz you get a bad side effect does not mean it does that for everyone.

Night quil doesn't put me to sleep...how can they call that a sleep aid?

You logic is flawed. Idk if you caught the sarcasm.

Have you ever seen the last minute of a pharmaceutical commercial? Those side effects are much worse than headaches...How can they be considered medicine???

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Darb

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well. You know what...Chemo Therapy make people lose weight and throw up...HOW DO THEY CALL THAT MEDICINE...just cuz you get a bad side effect does not mean it does that for everyone.

Night quil doesn't put me to sleep...how can they call that a sleep aid?

You logic is flawed. Idk if you caught the sarcasm.

Have you ever seen the last minute of a pharmaceutical commercial? Those side effects are much worse than headaches...How can they be considered medicine???
tharealmclovin: OK you win I said the wrong thing.

OK it maybe considered medicine however the side effects are not good in my case.
A pure clean process works best for me.
I like HERB in it's natural unprocessed state the best so far.
The only concentrate that works for me with no side effects is the "PURE GOLD"!
In INDIA they have a HONEY OIL made without butane that is pure from what I hear?

My "LOGIC" might be flawed in your view, however delivery of thought can get distorted behind a keyboard!

Also note I do not take Pharmaceuticals due to the side effects.

tharealmclovin

I just enjoy being a smart ass sometimes (not too often). I have a friend who can't even pack a pipe without his eyes swelling from something. I know some people have different effects.

I sneeze uncontrollably sometimes from BHO.

No offense just bustin balls mostly.

Does ISO work for ya?

tharealmclovin,
Top Bottom