Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Thank god(or who ever) you came... I almost had to break out the "Bat Light".
I was thinking of your car lights idea... If you blast your subs and A/C, the lights can dim plenty, but definatly not half power.

Yup, and then crank your engine and watch 'em dim when some serious current gets pulled to crank old Betsy up.

Love the Bat Light idea.....long as I don't have to wear tights and hang with a cute young guy......

OF

OF,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
this is something that ive wondered about as well. 7.4V only can produce so much power. so that power is then being split into 2 carts... so doesnt that mean that each cart is getting 3.7V each?

Without trying to explain ohms law the basic answer is:

no the carts are in parallel so the impedence is cut in half and you get twice the power.

so by doubling the carts you do double the power.

There may be some sag in the voltage across the battery but the basic concept of 2x the power is correct.

EDIT: see OF beat me to the explanation. no surprise.

ru_frothi,
Some one please help!!!!

i've bought a Persei , charge it put in two battery and i know it burn out because it will light up glow orange inside but after i put my meds in, i try again it just burn out.

i went through 2 5.0 cart found out it wouldn't work after meds already in it!!.
(same thing happen twice!! did i do something wrong???)

Please help!!!!

my serial number: 94

poothpooth,

JoeKickass

The 'small 3.7s inside' means at 7.4 Volts (total), right? The advice is still to prime at low power first?

TIA

OF

Yeah that was my understanding as well
Some one please help!!!!

i've bought a Persei , charge it put in two battery and i know it burn out because it will light up glow orange inside but after i put my meds in, i try again it just burn out.

i went through 2 5.0 cart found out it wouldn't work after meds already in it!!.
(same thing happen twice!! did i do something wrong???)

Please help!!!!

my serial number: 94

Do your carts still get warm? "Burned out" means they will stay cold...

I bet you just didn't get them to prime and saw no vapor...

JoeKickass,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito's Persei
It arrived, and i am totally floored… and not just a bit awe struck.
When receiving your Persei, I suggest a thorough study of the manual, before you get busy, exploring possibilities.
I will make a confession here, that may hurt my reputation as a "no mishap vaporist".. but at least my reputation for honesty is intact! When I opened the package, I had gotten a box of Cartridges of each resistance. I attempted to use the 3 ohm carts , in an effort to get a heavier hit… before I fully understood the concepts and impedance matching. I ruined my first two carts at first attempt, and so I had to heat and pour my oil into a new cart twice! I am much smarter now.

The Persei gives one helluva hit! This video here is only my initial impression as I opened the box yesterday. I am not regularly using the "double barrel" attachment yet, as I can see this may take practice. (I did try it with a couple of older carts from my OmicronI… taking a hit off of each and then attempting to seal my lips around both at once!)
I did an initial hit for you guys in the vid, after opening the box… The second hit is an actual hit taken this morning as I woke up. I was unable to even speak, due to my extreme Nausea.
The Persei's hard hits, got me in functioning condition in 2 hits!

Yeah that was my understanding as well

Do your carts still get warm? "Burned out" means they will stay cold...

I bet you just didn't get them to prime and saw no vapor...

I wish that was the case......i hold it down.....blue light was on.....didn't get hot....
no vapor.....

poothpooth,

OF

Awesome vid Vitolo!

"monster, be gone!"

Didn't you just love that part? I flashed on 'the Sage of the High Desert' holding tent revivals. Folks lining up in wheelchairs coming in one door and dancing out the other as attendants add yet another chair to the pile out back and vapors waft off in the evening breeze......

Love a front row seat at that one. Sure to be popular.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
G

Which Issue?

Our cleaning process was leaving some cartridges like 5 out of a 100 not clean, so we added a extra step and introduced another autoclave into the process.

guys im sorry but im sick and in bed, so my reply's might be late but will still come. So please bare with me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

guys im sorry but im sick and in bed, so my reply's might be late but will still come. So please bare with me.

Very sorry to hear you're under the weather, hope you get well soon.

Please understand, lots of us like you and all, but speaking for us all (I think) as long as you're in bed none of us wants to bare with you. Well, maybe a few....but I'm not speaking for them.

Maybe you meant '....please bear with me'?

Anyway, do what you have to to get well. We can wait. Well at least some of us can.....

OF

OF,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Very sorry to hear you're under the weather, hope you get well soon.

Please understand, lots of us like you and all, but speaking for us all (I think) as long as you're in bed none of us wants to bare with you. Well, maybe a few....but I'm not speaking for them.

Maybe you meant '....please bear with me'?

Anyway, do what you have to to get well. We can wait. Well at least some of us can.....

OF
Are you trying to evoke the lining from within?

Jeppy,

OF

Are you trying to evoke the lining from within?

I'm sorry, I don't follow. But if its a bad thing......

Don't worry about my not 'getting it', it happens. I tend to ignore it after a while. Better to pay attention to the new stuff the little voices are saying I always say.

Well, sometimes I do.

OF

OF,

OF

Sorry OF stupid iPhone auto correct.

Not to quibble, but "OF stupid" is hardly news...... No matter what the iPhone says, and we're all sorry about it, but now much seems to help.

Get well, dude. Those Flower Carts need you, as do we, but we can all wait for your best efforts. First things first.

OF

OF,

druminfected

Loving the new persei and already got my v2 upgrade ( I shipped it out weds) damn was that fast!

Have a couple issues though, my 5ohm cart keeps on pooping oil in my mouth. I had to clean it and did a needle clean twice now. Both times the tip got filled with oil too. I'm drawing pretty slow too btw

Any help on this would be great.

Also got the white tips but, they don't really fit. My finger now has bruises trying to get that sucker to stay on and it only fit not even past the o ring. Only tried one tip though. I need to catch up on a couple pages of this thread still, I'm writing this on my phone, since no pc.

druminfected,

JoeKickass

Loving the new persei and already got my v2 upgrade ( I shipped it out weds) damn was that fast!

Have a couple issues though, my 5ohm cart keeps on pooping oil in my mouth. I had to clean it and did a needle clean twice now. Both times the tip got filled with oil too. I'm drawing pretty slow too btw

Also got the white tips but, they don't really fit. My finger now has bruises trying to get that sucker to stay on and it only fit not even past the o ring. Only tried one tip though. I need to catch up on a couple pages of this thread still, I'm writing this on my phone, since no pc.

-For carts that spit oil I highly recommend using the rubber mouthpiece and putting it on only 3/4ths of the way. Use a mflb acrylic tube if u have it but any mouthpiece that fits inside the rim just clogs for me.

-The Persei and I assume the v2 mouthpieces are the same as the delrin ones it sounds like. They are very hard to get on and off and have no gap whatsoever from the rim of the cart... I'll post a pic of my favorite mouthpiece setup if you want

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Ok we traced down the oil coming out of the top between two suspected issues.

One issue is the quality of oil, some oils will do this because they tend to run away from hot objects trying to figure out what is inside the oils that do this. This is mainly for Co2 based but we still researching.

The other reason is the tip and or inhaling to fast.

Could be a combination but we will see.

Ok we traced down the oil coming out of the top between two suspected issues.

One issue is the quality of oil, some oils will do this because they tend to run away from hot objects trying to figure out what is inside the oils that do this. This is mainly for Co2 based but we still researching.

The other reason is the tip and or inhaling to fast.

Could be a combination but we will see.

Yo can you help ?

I try my third brand new 5.0 Cart it got burn out as well.
Battery is fully charged. I've adjust the heights of the battery, blue light is on,
Cart glow orange at first but soon died no heat no vapor

. I did read the menu ,, and I've try this three times mess up three cart.

I have an omicron v1 never had any problem....

Please help!!!

poothpooth,

Limosnero

Our cleaning process was leaving some cartridges like 5 out of a 100 not clean, so we added a extra step and introduced another autoclave into the process.

Thank you! Out of the few answers that were offered this was the one I was waiting for. Yes there might be a small problem with some & we are taking steps to correct. Awesome, I will let the group know out my way.

Limosnero,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I found that my cartridges "wiggle" in place on my Persei. On the original Omicron, the cone prevented this. It does not affect function in any way, but the free play is obvious. Has anyone else found this?

Vitolo,
I found that my cartridges "wiggle" in place on my Persei. On the original Omicron, the cone prevented this. It does not affect function in any way, but the free play is obvious. Has anyone else found this?

My single top is solid, but my double top wiggles at both ports(1 worse than the other.

havealight101,
Yo can you help ?

I try my third brand new 5.0 Cart it got burn out as well.
Battery is fully charged. I've adjust the heights of the battery, blue light is on,
Cart glow orange at first but soon died no heat no vapor

. I did read the menu ,, and I've try this three times mess up three cart.

I have an omicron v1 never had any problem....

Please help!!!

Have you been priming them at 3.7, or 7.4. You should be priming at 3.7, because 2 18350's fully charged are actually 8.4v. I also help the priming process along with slight heat on the top half of the cart. Good luck.

havealight101,
Top Bottom