Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tharealmclovin

That O-ring probably fits around the base of the hammer, which does not get nearly as hot as the tip. I think it will be fine, unless the O-ring is on the ceramic

tharealmclovin,

kevin

Hi G
Did you do any testing on the Bender using the Hammer 750? I understand it will take twice as long to warm up, but once up to temp should vape very nice and have great taste, then the big Q will it combust using the 750 Hammer? I'm sure it will shorten battery life also, but if I could use my Hammer top lock it on and vape away without having to worry about combusting, I can deal with battery life.
Thanks G

Kevin:science:

smracer

Hello although new to the forum i have owned my persei since mid april and lurcking ever since ;)! First off thanks to all for the great advice "directions" without everyones help the learning curve would have probly been 10 times longer. I have come here to the forum for advice as I have not recieved any respose from delta9 and have submitted message directly off my order/account with them??? Quick history of my persei which I believe comes down to my concentrate may be consistently to thick? I have gave my persei roughly 15 tries(15 carts) :( i believe i tried just about every cart and every battery configuration possible. Carts 1.5, 2.4, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 Batteries 3.7, 6.0, 7.4... My first use burnt up the 5.0 ohm carts the persie came with :( Next i believe i tried the 3.0 going for clouds. Was still to inexperienced for those so tried 4.0 carts. I think these worksed the best but still not satisfying for my tolerance. Nearing giving up I purchased the last ohm carts i hadnt tried. Nothing seemed to work very good. I loaded my carts by sticking in a soket upright and laying a hair dryer set on hot to warm facing it. Then i would pick up and heat the fill tool with lighter then set down and let cool. Doing this several times trying to keep heat to a min. I would do this then end up getting nothing after priming and priming and priming so i would end up heating the cart hot with a lighter to get it to vape. I put the persie in its box and stored away in my dresser drawer awaiting better attachment.. Everynow and then i would give it another shot when supply was in excess but the persie single top stopped working :.( For such a pricey device i find it really frustration that for the most part no instruction were included let alone something saying look for instructions online. After filling roughly 15 carts at near a gram each with no sucess who wouldnt..? So I sat back and waited for better attachments but it has broken not even giving me the chance. The double top still works good but my hopes are down after breaking the single top :( I have never dropped or even scratched my persei and i bought it direct but the button looked obviously used??? My message to delta 9 was similar but way more brief and all i asked fr was a contact number or hopefully some speedy responses to ease the frustration!

smracer,

smracer

wow while writing you a message dub c u guys beat me and responed with yet some more life saving info! Thanks for the help!!!

smracer,
Reactions: OF

OF

Air bubbles whole loading seems to be the problem IMO.

I think TRM is spot on (again). You're loading technique needs a bit of work. I suggest following the instructions on the D9 site, and using your fingers to keep the heat under control. An air bubble above the wicks is fatal and to be avoided.

I also continue to recommend staying away from anything but 'standard' 2.4 Ohm carts at 3.7 Volts until you master them. Learning to ride a motorcycle by jumping from bike to bike (including Superbikes) is a way to get to the hospital in a hurry. It's just too easy for the higher output carts to get away from you, and once will wreck them. When you can make the 2.4 dance to your tune on demand, you'll know it's time to try other things.

So take DubC up on one offer or the other, get a couple 2.4s and take it easy. Follow your results, you'll get there......but not by jumping ahead.

OF

smracer

Not to say i still didnt mess up but being a pro motorcycle racer/mechanic as i do ALL my own work on my bikes/motors because i dont trust anyone along with being over half way to a mechanical engineering degree along with reading the instructions many of times and giving it TOO many shots i just cant seem to get it. I have tried 2 2.4 carts and actually still have one last new one. Is it possible my concentrate is to thick? It heats to syrup and liquid if hot enough!?

smracer,

smracer

ps i took it upon myself before any vids or pics were on the internet to hook up a clear tube to visually see the vapor thickness. Toggleing the button could possibly be my issue? Just seems rough learning for spending soooo much money :(

and just tried to send off an email to Info@delta9vapes.com and got a mail failure in return?

will try to call when i get the chance..

smracer,

OF

A call is always quicker. Sorry the email is down, they must have changed it.

Or stopped paying the bill. Again.

Come on, let's get some good rumor's started.........

But DubC is right (finally...) it can't happen until you make contact.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The only way we receive emails is through the contact page, or submit a ticket option. This makes sure all emails are and is answered.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
on a positive note i got my Extract Cartridge to Water Tool Adapters (GonG) from our good friends at planetvape.ca today
http://www.planetvape.ca/extract-cartridge-water-tool-adapter-ecwta.html
works on all carts. i found that if you snip the nipple off a double mouthpiece it slides over the protruding remaining tube as well! for all of you looking to match your persei to ur water piece for cheap. great job pv!

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Question, when asked G about using persei to vape water (for lung health purposes), he suggested CE4. How does all these things work/go. Absolutely zero understanding of them. Do not own one as of yet, because need to understand first.

See there is SS tank cartomizer with varying resistances. And the CE4s, and this Ego-W and a quad coil one. And then under tanks is the brushed stainless steel tank.

Question is, what do they do, how do they work, what would be best for water vaping? Its to moisten lungs when dyspnea (shortness of breath, or Feeling of inadequate oxygen intake) is occuring. Know personally that Cold Air works WONDERS when this is occuring. Doctors are bologne with helping with whatever the source issue is. So this is an experiment. Like using 3.7 volts. And for standard carts running puregold use 3 ohm or higher at 3.7volts (again, lung issues). The tank/cartomizer will NEVER be used for anything but WATER. So other applications mean zilich.

Input anyone?

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The Ce4 have the wick on top, this will help from leaking when used with water. Now i never tried it but this is the best one to do the job.

On a side note 1701's are here. Testing has started 0.5 grams loaded up been ripping the hell out of it, will see if we can get it to leak. I will also try to bring this up with me to the Meet and Greet.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Thanks G. If it leaks with water could it be returned? What resistance would you reccomend then?

Good word on the 1701s. Glad they are there... Now just to wait until they are here... All in due time.

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks G. If it leaks with water could it be returned? What resistance would you reccomend then?

Good word on the 1701s. Glad they are there... Now just to wait until they are here... All in due time.

The ce4's do not have a return policy. Sorry boss once they are used thats it. If you dont want it to leak make sure its always standing up, and the water level is below the heater.

On a side note, Leaks proofs are still leak proof, but not clog proof. I made it clog on purpose to see if its possible.

I will continue testing this on my vacation and will most likely have it with me at the meet and greet.
On another side note we might improve this cart with another option i am thinking about. This might help in something we all have had issues with no matter who you are.

I will be back on the 4th of October and hopefully some more prototypes will be ready for show and tell. The core might be ready.

kevin

I will be back on the 4th of October and hopefully some more prototypes will be ready for show and tell. The core might be ready.[/quote]
Hi G
Enjoy your vacation!
Just wanted to know if the Benders were going out now? Any ETA on Hercules carts?
Thanks

kevin,

OF

Just wanted to know if the Benders were going out now?

From yesterday on the Omicron thread:
"Benders are here we have 25 almost ready waiting for minor pieces and we will start shipping out around october 5th."

OF

OF,

kevin

Hi G
Did you do any testing on the Bender using the Hammer 750? I understand it will take twice as long to warm up, but once up to temp should vape very nice and have great taste, then the big Q will it combust using the 750 Hammer? I'm sure it will shorten battery life also, but if I could use my Hammer top lock it on and vape away without having to worry about combusting, I can deal with battery life.
Thanks G

Anybody have any info on this?
Thanks

kevin,

OF

If they ship out Oct 4th that would be the best Bday present I could ask for :party:

Come on, DR, I've told you a million times not to exaggerate on this here Forum......wouldn't having it arrive on your Birthday be better? Be honest now.....

Ask big, you've got it coming. Anybody who can use the laws of selective gravitation to put mission critical gear in the drink without even trying needs a break or two as I see it.

And Happy Birthday now, 'cuz I'm sure not going to remember then.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the 750 is just not strong enough.

On a side note, the leak proofs still going.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom