Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kittyboy

what is difference in 18350 batteries on site one is 8 bucks other is 12 one is 700 mha other is 800 should i spend 4 bucks on a battery more life etc?

kittyboy,

OF

what is difference in 18350 batteries on site one is 8 bucks other is 12 one is 700 mha other is 800 should i spend 4 bucks on a battery more life etc?

IMO good advice. I'd go with the AW's, IMO they merit the higher price. If you dig around a bit, I think you'll find G has said as much as well. The cheaper ones might be just fine for the lighter duty driving Omicron carts, but if you're thinking of Bender, Hammer and the other heavier hitters on the horizon I don't think you'll be as happy with the few dollars saved.

OF

The lower capacity one is AW brand, largely held to be the best available. Note the note (ironically) on the lower cost one:
Use only the Highest Quality batteries, DO NOT try to save a few $ here

IMO good advice. I'd go with the AW's, IMO they merit the higher price. If you dig around a bit, I think you'll find G has said as much as well. The cheaper ones might be just fine for the lighter duty driving Omicron carts, but if you're thinking of Bender, Hammer and the other heavier hitters on the horizon I don't think you'll be as happy with the few dollars saved.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The AW IMR is one of the best batteries out there. Not much else that can compete with them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

Got my teal persei today and I must say I like the new style persei better than my black one. Everything is teal except the button and cart. The logo is much smaller on the head of the unit instead of on the tube, like the black one. I may have to buy that all black kit for mine since the teal one is for my girlfriend.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Hey guys, know theres alot of puregold users here. Posted a question in the "D-Limonene and extraction" topic. If anyones got any info thatd be cool. Know the persei topic has alot of smart cats.

But on topic, G has yet to post what the unmarked persei surprise is.

For those new to the conversation, G said he would surprise customers who bought one of the original Un-numbered/unserialed perseis.

Porquiplane,

tharealmclovin

Family Photo
8050613C-F7EB-46ED-9993-4E5346E06C11-31916-000012C881140606.jpg

Aaron

hey g, i was wondering if i could pick up my benders at the store when it comes out or do i have to wait for it to be shipped?

Aaron,

OF

Hmmm can you give me your email? so that i can stop selling you stuff. Good Grief man save some for other people.
Quit making the best vaporizers and I'll quit buying them. Until then you can expect a monthly payment from me.

G you'd better come up with a better plan than that. Do you really want folks resorting to 'straw man purchases'?

Isn't the mental image of TRM lurking in an alley outside his LHS trying to get passerbys to 'please go buy one of those for me' enough to scare you back into church? I'm about to light a candle.......

I'd hoped we left that kind of stuff behind with beer in High School?

OF

kittyboy

G you'd better come up with a better plan than that. Do you really want folks resorting to 'straw man purchases'?

Isn't the mental image of TRM lurking in an alley outside his LHS trying to get passerbys to 'please go buy one of those for me' enough to scare you back into church? I'm about to light a candle.......

I'd hoped we left that kind of stuff behind with beer in High School?

OF
LMAO as i think of a door to door salesman with that brief case. Can you see the little ole ladies saying sir can i try those suckers out???? Or cougars asking TRM if he will take trade for his wares.... I am rollin over with that image now.....
Soon on a street corner in NYC TRM selling his vapes out of his case......:spliff:

OF

LMAO as i think of a door to door salesman with that brief case. Can you see the little ole ladies saying sir can i try those suckers out???? Or cougars asking TRM if he will take trade for his wares.... I am rollin over with that image now.....
Soon on a street corner in NYC TRM selling his vapes out of his case......:spliff:

Hey, I'm having fun thinking of him selling time shares on Perseis...... Or rentals (maybe lease with option to buy?).

Not to mention the whole 'no serial number' deal......it's starting to fit. What you wanna bet G's taking the family to Switzerland or the Cayman Islands for one of those special accounts with no names? What you wanna bet he tries to hand us some cover story about Pismo Beach or the Grand Canyon?

Makes you wanna get a few more before the price goes up, doesn't it?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys slight delay on the bender release its looking like October 5th. Waiting for the last of the parts to finish production, we are cutting it close.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok Update on the Bender we increased the wall thickness to 2mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.1mm

Oh and we have the FDA approved Orings coming in this Monday. They are

Temp. Range -65 to 450 F
Meets/Exceeds SAE J200, ASTM D2000, FDA Approved

Ok Update on the Bender we increased the wall thickness to 2mm with a tolerance of +/- 0.1mm

Oh and we have the FDA approved Orings coming in this Monday. They are

Temp. Range -65 to 450 F
Meets/Exceeds SAE J200, ASTM D2000, FDA Approved
Hmm... -65 to 450F -- That would be silicone.

Since you have already warned that combustion may be possible if the user "lays" on the button too long, a higher upper temperature limit would mean that combustion (a cigarette "cherry" is near 600F) would be less likely to ruin the O-ring.

I would suggest that you consider using fluorinated rubber. It is also available meeting all those specs, but with an upper temperature limit of 650F (i.e. it could withstand combustion for at least a short time) IIRC, Sigma's branded stuff sells as "Kalrez", but several other manufacturers make the same material. It shouldn't add more than a dime or two to the cost.

-NDA

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hmm... -65 to 450F -- That would be silicone.

Since you have already warned that combustion may be possible if the user "lays" on the button too long, a higher upper temperature limit would mean that combustion (a cigarette "cherry" is near 600F) would be less likely to ruin the O-ring.

I would suggest that you consider using fluorinated rubber. It is also available meeting all those specs, but with an upper temperature limit of 650F (i.e. it could withstand combustion for at least a short time) IIRC, Sigma's branded stuff sells as "Kalrez", but several other manufacturers make the same material. It shouldn't add more than a dime or two to the cost.

-NDA

we understand this but the location where the rings are do not get hotter then 150F at full speed.

Top Bottom