Discontinued The Oracle Infrared Vaporizer

stinkmeaner

The true test is if it can deliver a rich thick vapor hit with that bag & whip combo, most people that prefer whip models use them because they deliver a powerful hit versus a bag, this reminds me of someone that attached a whip to a Volcano Bag.

stinkmeaner,

george

It is kind of confusing...after watching it a second time, it seems to be filling the bag and going through the whip at the same time.

george,

stinkmeaner

@pappy...I didn't think it looks final either with rough corners and visible screws and fasteners but why then go through the trouble of that staged promotional video which until the title was edited a bit ago it said "complete"

Truthfully the Silver box even looked better but that is not saying much, I am not trying to burst their bubble but if that thing is done and they expect to move serious numbers, they really should get some design points from the Cloud which also uses stamped type metal enclosures but for more visually appealing.

@George...It is filling the bag but it seems that when you inhale you intercept the forced vapor as well as draw from the bag ???? That is my hypothesis.

stinkmeaner,

Pappy

shmaporist
stinkmeaner said:
@pappy...I didn't think it looks final either with rough corners and visible screws and fasteners but why then go through the trouble of that staged promotional video which until the title was edited a bit ago it said "complete"
I encourage any creative endeavor but when safety and health are a factor my bar rises.

Pappy,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
GREETINGS TO ALL!

As of today the www.bminnovators.com site is now back up.

MEET THE ORACLE

oracle-widget_pic.png

A fresh take on Vapor production technology, The Oracle is the first and only commercially available Infrared Vaporizer in the world.

The Oracle's patent pending infrared chamber design reaches an accurate and stable 375F in less than 10 seconds. Thick, potent vapor no longer requires complicated and cumbersome devices, or the inconvenience of long warm-up times.

Durable Food Grade materials, sturdy industrial design, and all aluminum construction make The Oracle ideal for any application. Forced Air bags in addition to a 36? Silicon whip ensure comfortable and easy use, on demand.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR NEW PROMO VID!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=GQXApI_G-Co

Cheers!

The Oracle,

lwien

At about 0:30 in that vid, it looks like you may have just a bit of a leakage problem. ;)

lwien,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Raf007 said:
look nice !! Any Euro release soon?

There is no specific European release date set for large distribution, although we currently have the capability to custom build 220V units. If you would like to know more, please contact us at info@bminnovators.com

Stay tuned for some great usage videos coming soon and don't forget to reserve your own ORACLE on our pre-order list, they are going fast!

Cheers!

The Oracle,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Good luck...at that price point your going against the Volcano head to head. Not to say that your vape isn't good, or ground breaking or anything...it looks like a great vape indeed, but you have STIFF competition. The volcano actually seems a little easier to use, and although it does take about 5 minutes to heat up, I don't see that as a downside.

Seems like this unit is a little more complicated to use and a little more expensive...all just so I can smoke my weed 4minutes and 50 seconds sooner? My lanuchbox (that is able to milk my 12" water piece) produces vapor in about 5 seconds.

Basically, why is this thing costing $500? As a consumer, I want to know what advantages this unit has over something like a Volcano. As I said, I understand that your method is groundbreaking and there was a lot of R&D into this, but I am having a hard time seeing why yours is above the rest (especially at that price point).

finchrock24,
aerogel custom glass may b quartz infrared heater/lamp? dunno enclosure pump, temp tech, ya price seems about fair with respect, gr8 werk thcx

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
finchrock24 said:
Good luck...at that price point your going against the Volcano head to head. Not to say that your vape isn't good, or ground breaking or anything...it looks like a great vape indeed, but you have STIFF competition. The volcano actually seems a little easier to use, and although it does take about 5 minutes to heat up, I don't see that as a downside.

Seems like this unit is a little more complicated to use and a little more expensive...all just so I can smoke my weed 4minutes and 50 seconds sooner? My lanuchbox (that is able to milk my 12" water piece) produces vapor in about 5 seconds.

Basically, why is this thing costing $500? As a consumer, I want to know what advantages this unit has over something like a Volcano. As I said, I understand that your method is groundbreaking and there was a lot of R&D into this, but I am having a hard time seeing why yours is above the rest (especially at that price point).

Hey Finchrock24,

In terms of the price point there are a few things we had to take into account such as the accumulated costs of R&D, marketing and retail markup. We are currently offering the units at a discounted rate for the pre-order.

In terms of the speed advantage, its all dependent on how you intend to use your units. Some users noted that the faster warm-up times were more convenient if they wanted to have a quick session and go. Also it serves to help those who need vapor immediately to alleviate any pain or discomfort.

We are also aware that the magic flight is a great little unit if you want to use it on the go although its a slightly unfair comparison considering the different features our vaporizer offers.

hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
aerogel custom glass may b quartz infrared heater/lamp? dunno enclosure pump, temp tech, ya price seems about fair with respect, gr8 werk thcx

All those things you mentioned goofy are spot on, some other points include:
-Dual functionality bag/whip mode
-Possibility for water filtration (the bag actually fits inside any 14/20 down-stem)
-Multi-layered air filtration
-Modular power entry
-Safety fuse (should you have a surge, its much easier and cheaper to swap out a fuse as opposed to sending the unit in to us for repair)
-High extraction efficiency
-Quiet operation
-Solid aluminum frame and casing
-Food Grade construction
-Vapor-Marinating
-MADE IN CANADA!

The Oracle,

george

How fast does it fill a bag? I'd like to know if its slower/faster than the volcano.

Price seems reasonable for everything the unit has to offer.

george,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
george said:
How fast does it fill a bag? I'd like to know if its slower/faster than the volcano.

Price seems reasonable for everything the unit has to offer.

It takes just over a minute to fill a 2 foot bag, so its pretty much on par with the volcano.

The Oracle,

Raf007

Retailer
Thx fot the answer... might know some interested people in France...
Actually I wish I could afford one just to test it and to replace my old Cano eventually but I'm already waiting for another lill monkey...

Can you tell us where the temp controller is please ? How accurate is the temp reading ?

Raf007,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Raf007 said:
Thx fot the answer... might know some interested people in France...
Actually I wish I could afford one just to test it and to replace my old Cano eventually but I'm already waiting for another lill monkey...

Can you tell us where the temp controller is please ? How accurate is the temp reading ?

If by controller you are referring to the temperature sensor, it is placed adjacent to the bowl and achieves an overall temperature accuracy of +/-3*C.

The Oracle,

hereatlast

I'd be interested in seeing some more videos.

Price-point seems very fair to me, not what I'm after but if anybody's looking for a Volcano I think they have a serious other option.

Can you hit the whip without a bag attached?

Congrats on pushing it through development Oracle! Very cool to have an infrared vape on the market, this could be a big step forward for vaping. Who knows, in ten years infrared vapes might be controlling the market and for good reason.

Definitely tuned in :cool:

hereatlast,
oracle if the heatin element is like a quartz halogen bulb, is it user fixable if breaks or burns out? is usual 1000-5000 hr
the bowl looks to hold about a gram? what is temp range again 280 farenheit to 460?

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

Raf007

Retailer
Yes, te temp sensor is what I was referring to. Thx.

This Vape is surelly attractive... maybe my Xmas vape if it holds its promesses then.

Raf007,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
hereatlast said:
I'd be interested in seeing some more videos.

Can you hit the whip without a bag attached?

Definitely tuned in :cool:

The next video we are releasing covers the actual usage of the Oracle and will feature some very milky shots!

For the time being, the bag is mandatory since our infrared chamber needs constant airflow to maintain that high temperature accuracy.

hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
oracle if the heatin element is like a quartz halogen bulb, is it user fixable if breaks or burns out? is usual 1000-5000 hr
the bowl looks to hold about a gram? what is temp range again 280 farenheit to 460?

The emitter we are using has a lifespan of 5000 hours. For this model, if the emitter breaks or burns out, our qualified technicians will need to replace it. For the past year and a half our team has been using the same emitter to do constant demonstrations and testing, still runs just as good as it did on day one.

The bowl will hold just under a gram and produces some of the thickest and tastiest vapor around! The real treat is how efficient it is at vaporizing smaller ammounts.
The temp range is 100F - 450F

Cheers!

The Oracle,
Top Bottom