Discontinued The Oracle Infrared Vaporizer

Egzoset

Banned
Euh... Please don't get me wrong: i'm not implying that you did the same to commercialize the Oracle v13.x or else!

This reply has nothing to do with the Oracle - which inspired me, nonetheless!

:peace:

Egzoset,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
stinkmeaner said:
Cool vtac, were the hits as thick as they look in the Video?

The bags have been nice and thick even when using a relatively small amount of herb for a bag vape. I've been impressed by the uniformity and thoroughness of extraction and I'm digging the ground glass connections.

vtac,

Egzoset

Banned
Wow, that's a very nice invitation!

I'd sure like to have a peek at an Oracle vaporizer IN-SITU (!) but the truth is Toronto is way beyond the limits of my world... Montreal was my sand box before i moved to Quebec city and i don't even return to my previous environment these days so i hope you understand why i'm declining. Well, i still have this thread mentioned above - which i'll read with careful attention!

Thank you!!!

:D

Egzoset,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Quick Update:

We have spent the past few weeks doing demos and preparing everything for the holiday season. We plan to release our first batch of production units this December.

We will have a new set of pictures for the production units and glass in the near future. The new cases will have an anodized exterior, better fit, no screws on the front and the glass seat at the top will have a lower profile.

Beta testing is in full swing and we are anxiously awaiting results :D

A happy and safe black Friday to everyone who is kicking off their holiday shopping tonight!

The Oracle,
depending on release dates, reviews, and videos I hope this will be a great contender against the cloud due to the all glass on glass. Its amazing to see how competition raises quality control and standards. I hope your launch goes as expected and am looking forward to looking into this awesome unit.

biojuggernaut,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Much appreciated Beez and Bio ;)

I will be posting more frequent updates as we approach the Oracle's launch date.

The Oracle,

hereatlast

Just echoing what's already been said, best of luck and looking forward to hands-on reviews. Great to see the vaporizing market expand for the better, i.e. via innovation.

hereatlast,

nr-cole

Very intrigued and excited for this thing to hit the market! $500 is waaaaaaaaaay out of my price range, and will remain so for sometime, but it's still a lot of fun to see some of these cool ideas. For what it's worth, I think I'd prefer a direct draw over forced air, and it would be cool if you guys came up with one that could do both by the time something like this is actually a possibility for me ;)

nr-cole,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Update:

Our site will be down for a bit while we get our payment gateway ready for processing. The new laser cut cases arrived today and the results are spectacular. The anodized coating really gives it a great look and feel plus the alignment is significantly improved from the betas. Were going to have some great new pictures for everyone shortly!

Thats all for now!

The Oracle,

george

The Oracle said:
Update:

Our site will be down for a bit while we get our payment gateway ready for processing. The new laser cut cases arrived today and the results are spectacular. The anodized coating really gives it a great look and feel plus the alignment is significantly improved from the betas. Were going to have some great new pictures for everyone shortly!

Thats all for now!

patiently looking forward... :)

george,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Update:

Beta Testing Complete - a big hand to our wonderful testers for all their excellent feedback :cool:

We managed to get our payment gateway working perfectly over the past week and the store section is all polished up. Were going to take one more round of production pictures which everyone should see some time next week. The site is set to officially come back online Monday :D

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey FC!

happy_vaping.jpg

The Oracle Infrared Vaporizer has very successfully completed an extensive round of beta-testing following it's official product launch in October, and today we are proud to announce the launch of our online store http://www.BMInnovators.com/store/

It's the perfect time to pick up an Oracle Infrared Vaporizer for yourself or a loved one, or both! A fresh batch of the most innovative product to hit the herbal vaporizer market in years is ready for shipping, and we can't wait for you to try one out!

Happy Holidays & Happy Vaping!

- BMInnovators Engineers & Staff

BONUS

Heres a short clip demonstrating just another way you can enjoy vapor on demand! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ipghXsGQc&feature=player_profilepage

The Oracle,

george

The link you posted to the store doesnt work, just so you know.

I dig the bag to waterpipe adapter, and i think this "Oracle" would be a better choice than other vapes in this price range ie. Volcano. Good job! :D

dubbbbstepp haha

Mod note: Link has been fixed. It just had an accidental addtional character at the end.

george,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I find water filtered vapor to be a nice treat when it comes to using this device. Most people who try the bong connector find the vapor a lot easier on the lungs. Its been a real pleasure testing and designing glass pieces with our local blower, but theres always more room for customization.

What kinds of adapters would you like to see?

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
USB adaptor, for monitoring and perhaps even control...

:science:

Definitely an interesting idea for a digital version. I know Zephyr has a usb interface with their unit but I have no experience with it myself. Our unit is able to support many forms of "stack" adapters so were looking for some really creative suggestions. We love glass, but we love custom glass even more! :brow:

The Oracle,

Egzoset

Banned
I tought that really was a creative suggestion, it would allow the customer to explore news aspects of vaporization. For example, it is my understanding that each active substance has its own prefered temperature and i read a post here, about a week ago, where the possibility to vaporize in steps was mentioned...

Egzoset,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Egzoset said:
I tought that really was a creative suggestion, it would allow the customer to explore news aspects of vaporization. For example, it is my understanding that each active substance has its own prefered temperature and i read a post here, about a week ago, where the possibility to vaporize in steps was mentioned...

Absolutely! We had the chance to test a number of herbs such as basil, thyme, mint (my favorite :D ) which all seemed to have slightly different vapor release points. Here is a small chart with our findings:
http://bminnovators.com/vaporizing/

biojuggernaut said:
awh man I really want one of these...

Its not too late to pick one up for yourself! :cool:

The Oracle,

Beezleb

Can you connect the vaporizer directly to a bong or must it go to the bag first?

Beezleb,
Top Bottom