The Nomad From Morwood

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Wow. I haven’t been on here in a while but then heard about this. This is fucked and then to have the gall to come here and brag about it? 😂
The buyer is totally satisfied while yous sit and wait 4 years. I waited 4 years, saved him 4 years, well, welcome to fuckingcombustion AMERICA!:nod: SUPPLY/DEMAND, TIme value of money, all lessons for some to learn here! But first, for you..

I bought a Flower Kettle for @Ed's TnT Make a Wish drive this year with that money too so there's that!:tup: Always give back!:love:

Last edited:

flammy

The buyer is totally satisfied while yous sit and wait 4 years. I waited 4 years, saved him 4 years, well, welcome to fuckingcombustion AMERICA!:nod: SUPPLY/DEMAND, TIme value of money, all lessons for some to learn here! But first, for you..
pink-heart-with-two-nuts-BY3-NEM.jpg

I bought a Flower Kettle for @Ed's TnT Make a Wish drive this year with that money too so there's that!:tup:
You didn’t wait 4 years. The wait for batch 1 was a little over 2.5 yrs.

Also, I’m afraid you are the one that doesn’t have a strong grasp on the time value of money concept. Taking your purchase price and applying the LIBOR rate over the period in which you’ve owned it would not get you anywhere close to your selling price. Are there any other economic lessons that you have planned for today?

Supply and demand sure but then let’s also add a heaping does of greed.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
You didn’t wait 4 years. The wait for batch 1 was a little over 2.5 yrs.

Also, I’m afraid you are the one that doesn’t have a strong grasp on the time value of money concept. Taking your purchase price and applying the LIBOR rate over the period in which you’ve owned it would not get you anywhere close to your selling price. Are there any other economic lessons that you have planned for today?

Supply and demand sure but then let’s also add a heaping does of greed.
Collectible art, who prices that? Oh and it was 3.75 years

Custom Flower Hardware,

flammy

Collectible art, who prices that? Oh and it was 3.75 years
I never mentioned anything about how the nomad 2 should be valued on the secondary market. I’m just saying that your understanding of the time value of money is wrong.

Also, preorder opened up for batch 1 late 2019 and shipped mid 2022 to late 2022. Your math isn’t mathing.

flammy,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We'll agree to disagree. But can't say greed when donating directly from the sale. Sorry if I got fired up. :tup: time value doesn't apply here, more like when he's done making them for good, which, cmon man, prally after this batch, then you have a piece that, is well, a relic so to speak.:science: and if the same logic does apply then I can't sell my house for more then I paid?:shrug:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: pomogirl

flammy

Well agree to disagree. But can't say greed when donating directly from the sale. Sorry if I got fired up. :tup: time value doesn't apply here, more like when he's done making them for good, which, cmon man, prally after this batch, then you have a piece that, is well, a relic so to speak.:science:
Fair enough. You’re obviously free to sell your nomad. I’m just confused about why you came here to boast on it.

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
Fair enough. You’re obviously free to sell your nomad. I’m just confused about why you came here to boast on it.
I am more confused why you continue to make petty digs at somebody on a forum where the basic rule is being nice? You do not have moral authority, nor are you the sole arbiter of righteousness. It sucks that another adult made a decision you don't agree with, but that doesn't give you the right to talk down on them or belittle them.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Screenshot-20230923-050648-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Here is what I responded to. Look up in the thread, one of the clowns brought this over along with a screen shot from reddit.:cool: So YOU started this over here in this thread. YOU run your mouth, I respond, I feed off the hate, that's why I'm an OG.:tup: I'll respond with facts, the facts are I never said shit in this thread until poked. Now that that's said when I had a chance to get on the Nomad2 list from @VGOODIEZ I jumped on it because at that moment I said to myself, this is an investment that I was gonna turn in 2 years which I did for a profit.:D so therefore, I bought this vape for THAT reason!:clap: So the facts laid out there, YOU brought me into this! The reason I chimed it in this thread is because of that. The sale is relevant because anyone on here looking to do the same now has a reference point for resale market. :nod:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
@Custom Flower Hardware’s right. This is on me— he never bragged about anything except to mic drop on the doubters over on EE. I apologize for starting any drama.

I was a little conflicted about posting someone else’s sale, but this thread is like the Nomad’s living record and it’s def an interesting footnote. Not everyone is on Discord.

For what it’s worth, I don’t see anything wrong with what Custom did. Dude’s a collector, not a speculator. Even if not, it was his in the first place. If he offered and someone accepted, then two people are happier. Why crap on that?

flammy

I am more confused why you continue to make petty digs at somebody on a forum where the basic rule is being nice? You do not have moral authority, nor are you the sole arbiter of righteousness. It sucks that another adult made a decision you don't agree with, but that doesn't give you the right to talk down on them or belittle them.

I never said my opinions are the only ones to be considered. The “digs” are just my responses to the inaccurate explanations. As I mentioned, anyone is free to sell something they own but maybe have a little tact and take stock of your audience?

First the reasoning was “time value of money”, then it was for altruistic reasons related to Ed’s raffle. Now, we get the truth that this was intentionally planned from the start to make a profit.

Honesty and situational awareness would have benefited the seller here. This all said, I shouldn’t have been as aggressive and I realize that in that in retrospect.

Last edited:

fangorn

Look what I found as a nice little case for Toad's new evening companion...
when I saw it, I immediately thought of the Nomad 1 and the Japanese wave patterns of some...
I won't necessarily need it for my new toy, so maybe it will be useful for the Toad? The case is of very good quality and will certainly contain everything you need for a day!

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Look what I found as a nice little case for Toad's new evening companion...
when I saw it, I immediately thought of the Nomad 1 and the Japanese wave patterns of some...
I won't necessarily need it for my new toy, so maybe it will be useful for the Toad? The case is of very good quality and will certainly contain everything you need for a day!

Happen to know the brand of that little bag? Looks great. And nice Miyoo!

3migo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
comes with the toad, I believe it's made by Dan's girlfriend, she's on IG or Etsy
I assumed they meant the bag for the Miyoo mini plus, but just in case here is the link to Steff's website:

Top Bottom