The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Thank you for the suggestion, @RustyOldNail . I've been trying to decide if I needed a dosing cap filler, and this settles it. I like the dosing caps, but it can take awhile to get them prepared.
Hey @felvapes, did you get your Mighty back? I know it's not your favorite, but I'm over the moon with mine right now.
I suggest the 8 pod refill device, that loads 8 pods, I be believe that @Delta3DStudios has a larger size too. I own this, works great.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
No I sold my mighty after I got my ALP
I just was sharing the way I used mine when I had it
I had two over the years
Did you get a plus version or the og?
I never tried the +
The OG. That's where the deal was, and I am all about the Good Deal.
I couldn't be more pleased with my Mighty. It feels like I'm a bit late on this one, but I'm catching up. The Mighty is a nice one for sitting on the porch.
My last year was more about glass and grinders than vapes, then all of a sudden VAS hit again. Something about getting excited over one vape makes me think I want them all. That, or the Good Deals seem to show up at once.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Something about getting excited over one vape makes me think I want them all. That, or the Good Deals seem to show up at once.
Watch out, Black Friday is coming!
Best of luck with the new Mighty.
I went for a new OG last year around this time, didn't want any new product uncertainties with the +. It was a replacement for a 5 yr old that finally bit the dust, and still has a time/place in our rotation, along with some of the best!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Watch out, Black Friday is coming!
Best of luck with the new Mighty.
I went for a new OG last year around this time, didn't want any new product uncertainties with the +. It was a replacement for a 5 yr old that finally bit the dust, and still has a time/place in our rotation, along with some of the best!
Black Friday? I just got a Halloween discount code and felt compelled to use it on a chamber reducer for the hybrid, and a Storz & Bickel dosing capsule filling kit. I might not make it to Black Friday.
Thank you on the good wishes. The Mighty is a solid addition to the collection. Any hints or tips are most welcome.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I only use the c/u for travel these days, at home its a wpa (delta3dstudios v3) and inline bubbler, dry.
If you use caps, use a c/u with no screen in it.
Never scrape inside the chamber except maybe with a plastic poker tool. Chamber is aluminum and can scratch easily!
Thank you. I will take these to heart.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: BigJr48

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
It didn't take long, but I find I don't love the cooling unit. When I ordered it, I ordered a WPA 10/14/18 mm. I went to order a mouthpiece bubbler attachment, but as I knew I wasn't going to use water in it, I started using the WPA as a mouthpiece. The dry time on small glass pieces drives me nuts or I wouldn't have hesitated, and I also wouldn't have found I'm happy with the WPA having a second function. The WPA is a happy solution for me, and I'm even happier with my Mighty than I had been.

Finessseee

It didn't take long, but I find I don't love the cooling unit. When I ordered it, I ordered a WPA 10/14/18 mm. I went to order a mouthpiece bubbler attachment, but as I knew I wasn't going to use water in it, I started using the WPA as a mouthpiece. The dry time on small glass pieces drives me nuts or I wouldn't have hesitated, and I also wouldn't have found I'm happy with the WPA having a second function. The WPA is a happy solution for me, and I'm even happier with my Mighty than I had been.
Which WPA are you referring to?

Finessseee,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Which WPA are you referring to?
Sorry, @Finessseee . I am referring to the 10/14/18mm WPA, glass with plastic collar, that I got from @VGOODIEZ.
I found that if I take a whip ( from Ditanium, EQ, XQ2, etc) it slips over the 10mm end, and I can use the Mighty like a whip vape, and not have to turn it over. Not that there's anything wrong with turning it over. No, nothing at all.
Unless there is. I have no idea. I'm just waiting on pizza.

WirtDog

I wanted to share my recent U-Turn experience with my OG Mighty? Moderator can move it if it is posted in the wrong place.

My OG Mighty just turned 4 years old. I got the one that had the 20% improved battery notice on the box. I used it daily for about 18 months but got frustrated with it not being very efficient. I’ve been on the DV train since then.

Recently, I pulled it out and started using it again. I became frustrated with the draw and did several things suggested here to clear the intake air path. Also, got excellent info on battery replacement. I got improved air flow but still had a difference between two CU’s I could not isolate. I replaced all the o-rings and screens on both and they appear identical visually.

I had never used dosing capsules so I decided to try them for the hell of it? I was shocked because I felt like the Mighty actually hit harder with the capsules. The capsules require a different cleaning approach. Based on tips from this group the next thing I did was to remove the CU screen!

What a difference! With the CU screen removed the Mighty put out very dense and large clouds over and over. The hits were very hard and enough for me using 32% Black Gorilla strain. This was easily repeatable.

I was concerned about cleaning but following tips from this group it was easier than I thought. You have to remove the CU to dump the capsule so it is really easy to take a small microfiber cloth and wipe the intake area of the CU. Easy as a quick wipe when warm cleans the CU down to the plastic.

Ive been considering buying a new Mighty+, Anvil, or Revolve Gen2 but now I think I will just run this OG Mighty till it dies and then replace the batteries. I have OG Sticky Brick, various DV setups, Milaana 3, and Pax2. The OG Mighty with the capsules and CU screen removed hits harder than any of my other units.

I timed my heat up with full battery charge and it will go from 70F to 410F in 105 seconds. The weird thing is it charges pretty fast and also drops fast after I get down to 3 bars.

Now, I am thinking of buying the capsule filler kit and an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to make the loading and cleaning of CU’s and capsules easier. The capsules and especially the tops get sticky very quickly.

Any thoughts or impressions on my experience? Is this consistent with what many of you have experienced? Main reason I posted this is because I am shocked at how strong the hits are on an OG Mighty running it as I described? Way stronger than standard running with dry herb in the chamber.

Principal Guy

Jumped into the vaporizer scene headfirst since I retired six years ago. Have acquired most of the big name vaporizers over the years. Recently picked up the Tinymight 2 and Vapman. Of all the vapes I’ve used, each great in their individual ways, I ALWAYS come back to the Mighty+ on a daily basis. You just can not beat the ease of use combined with good cooling and flavor. The Mighty is like a good friend, so damn loyal and reliable!
If you could only have one vaporizer, this would be the one, hands down IMHO.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Now, I am thinking of buying the capsule filler kit and an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to make the loading and cleaning of CU’s and capsules easier. The capsules and especially the tops get sticky very quickly.

Be careful putting the aluminum pods in an ultrasonic cleaner, if left in too long, a strong UC can pit the SOFT aluminum PODS.

WirtDog

Be careful putting the aluminum pods in an ultrasonic cleaner, if left in too long, a strong UC can pit the SOFT aluminum PODS.
Will do. Thanks! Just need to come up with a good process for cleaning with this modified protocol. Still finding it hard to believe how much harder it hits with capsules and CU screen delete! Great on my end cause I’ve tried to take great care of the OG Mighty and my desire to keep it going motivated me to go down the path I described.

RustyOldNail

Will do. Thanks! Just need to come up with a good process for cleaning with this modified protocol. Still finding it hard to believe how much harder it hits with capsules and CU screen delete! Great on my end cause I’ve tried to take great care of the OG Mighty and my desire to keep it going motivated me to go down the path I described.

I don’t use that many capsules, the 3D printed loading system I will link below from @Delta3DStudios , is smaller then the S&B loading system, and works great. For cleaning, I just use ISO soaked QTips, not my ultrasonic cleaner, which can be quite destructive.

This is the small one I bought, there is now a LARGER one on the site too:

WirtDog

I don’t use that many capsules, the 3D printed loading system I will link below from @Delta3DStudios , is smaller then the S&B loading system, and works great. For cleaning, I just use ISO soaked QTips, not my ultrasonic cleaner, which can be quite destructive.

This is the small one I bought, there is now a LARGER one on the site too:

Is there risk with spring water and a couple drops of Dawn? Cleaning is the downside of capsules. I’m just looking for the most efficient approach. I am going to continue testing for a couple weeks to make sure I have not had a stroke? I did not expect this? My running frustration with the OG Mighty was lack of efficiency and not being a really hard hitter. These adjustments eliminate both concerns. I really don’t understand why?

I am not sure if previously mentioned but with the CU screen removed and using capsules the oven temp will drift above the desired setting. If I set at 410F it will drift upward to 413-414F. Not huge difference but you have a well heated oven.

WirtDog,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

Is there risk with spring water and a couple drops of Dawn? Cleaning is the downside of capsules. I’m just looking for the most efficient approach. I am going to continue testing for a couple weeks to make sure I have not had a stroke? I did not expect this? My running frustration with the OG Mighty was lack of efficiency and not being a really hard hitter. These adjustments eliminate both concerns. I really don’t understand why?

I am not sure if previously mentioned but with the CU screen removed and using capsules the oven temp will drift above the desired setting. If I set at 410F it will drift upward to 413-414F. Not huge difference but you have a well heated oven.

Not sure what you mean by “spring water and a couple drops of Dawn?”. If you mean in a sink, the water type won’t matter, and soap would be fine for cleaning aluminum. When I’m done with a capsule, I just clean with an ISO QTip, if I were doing a bunch of used capsules, I would soak in a ISO filled container, then wash with Simple Green Crystal, or soap. If you are still considering a ultrasonic cleaner, it’s the action of the micro bubbles the unit creates that can eat away on some materials, especially if left in too long. If you plan to go that route, and have never owned or used a UC unit, I’d advise learning more how that technology works.

WirtDog

Not sure what you mean by “spring water and a couple drops of Dawn?”. If you mean in a sink, the water type won’t matter, and soap would be fine for cleaning aluminum. When I’m done with a capsule, I just clean with an ISO QTip, if I were doing a bunch of used capsules, I would soak in a ISO filled container, then wash with Simple Green Crystal, or soap. If you are still considering a ultrasonic cleaner, it’s the action of the micro bubbles the unit creates that can eat away on some materials, especially if left in too long. If you plan to go that route, and have never owned or used a UC unit, I’d advise learning more how that technology works.
Appreciate your input. I was trying to determine if I used spring or distilled water in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with a dash of dishwashing solution would that jeopardize the aluminum capsules? Like I said I’m just looking for the most efficient approach to cleaning capsules ? I have plenty of experience with manual use of ISO.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I'm amazed that with a 600+ page knowledge base these simple questions bubble up (no pun intended!) over and over again.
And let me preface by saying there are lots of vapes that will hit harder (through water/bubbler, etc) than Mighty.

Hands down the best wpa ever was/is the diy muzzmod, I will once again praise @elmomuzz's ingenuity. But I won't re-hash it (google it!). You gotta make your own and it takes some skills. It pre-dates any wpa that has come to market. Available mods now make it pretty much obsolete, but they are not any better.

Hey thanks for the good memories! I make a lot of things but the muzzmod was pretty cool. :)

rowbam

Jumped into the vaporizer scene headfirst since I retired six years ago. Have acquired most of the big name vaporizers over the years. Recently picked up the Tinymight 2 and Vapman. Of all the vapes I’ve used, each great in their individual ways, I ALWAYS come back to the Mighty+ on a daily basis. You just can not beat the ease of use combined with good cooling and flavor. The Mighty is like a good friend, so damn loyal and reliable!
If you could only have one vaporizer, this would be the one, hands down IMHO.

This is exactly what I'm feeling right now.

For all the vapes I own, this isn't the fastest hitting one. But it still hits plenty hard and extremely easy to use on top of that.

Battery life is also outstanding for me not being a heavier user too.

Like damn, might be my favorite purchase and it was one of the earliest.

redrum891

I wanted to share my recent U-Turn experience with my OG Mighty? Moderator can move it if it is posted in the wrong place.

My OG Mighty just turned 4 years old. I got the one that had the 20% improved battery notice on the box. I used it daily for about 18 months but got frustrated with it not being very efficient. I’ve been on the DV train since then.

Recently, I pulled it out and started using it again. I became frustrated with the draw and did several things suggested here to clear the intake air path. Also, got excellent info on battery replacement. I got improved air flow but still had a difference between two CU’s I could not isolate. I replaced all the o-rings and screens on both and they appear identical visually.

I had never used dosing capsules so I decided to try them for the hell of it? I was shocked because I felt like the Mighty actually hit harder with the capsules. The capsules require a different cleaning approach. Based on tips from this group the next thing I did was to remove the CU screen!

What a difference! With the CU screen removed the Mighty put out very dense and large clouds over and over. The hits were very hard and enough for me using 32% Black Gorilla strain. This was easily repeatable.

I was concerned about cleaning but following tips from this group it was easier than I thought. You have to remove the CU to dump the capsule so it is really easy to take a small microfiber cloth and wipe the intake area of the CU. Easy as a quick wipe when warm cleans the CU down to the plastic.

Ive been considering buying a new Mighty+, Anvil, or Revolve Gen2 but now I think I will just run this OG Mighty till it dies and then replace the batteries. I have OG Sticky Brick, various DV setups, Milaana 3, and Pax2. The OG Mighty with the capsules and CU screen removed hits harder than any of my other units.

I timed my heat up with full battery charge and it will go from 70F to 410F in 105 seconds. The weird thing is it charges pretty fast and also drops fast after I get down to 3 bars.

Any thoughts or impressions on my experience? Is this consistent with what many of you have experienced? Main reason I posted this is because I am shocked at how strong the hits are on an OG Mighty running it as I described? Way stronger than standard running with dry herb in the chamber.
I thought capsules did make my avb dark brown from the light brown of my volcano hybrid at 446 using a dosing capsule too, which is odd? The mighty+ def seems to be better with capsules but I'm new to the scene and Troy uses a mighty daily and does not use capsules.....Maybe capsules are good for people who don't have access to a lot of flower for cheap or home grown, I'm sure packing it without a capsule will put out more vapor but for people like me, those dosing capsules let me use a small amount and seems to make more milky hits.

Mighty+ is great, only thing I have to compare to is the volcano hybrid, which feels almost the same. I feel like the volcano gets more out of it, but the avb isn't as dark as my mighty+ puts out....Seems the mighty at 410F can clear a bowl faster than volcano at 446F to me at least?...I wish they could put out a software update to let these things go to 500F at least :(

I'm going to be grabbing a flowerpot b1 probably or b2, probably gonna go injector over a shovelhead but still deciding. I was going to buy a dynavap cause of all the hype but I feel like there are people out there who can't afford a mighty, and using a dynavap wishing they had a mighty. I like to microdose until it is near bed time, so a dynavap would seem cool to try but meh. fuck it, i'll go all out like i've been doing. I do regret the volcano hybrid, but this thing will last a decade+ probably and user friendly, plus that big bowl for group session.

RAG

Anyone know of any good Black Friday deals for the mighty+ in europe? Been trying to find info online but cannot find any info about any Black Friday deals :(

Top Bottom