The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

redrum891

redrum891

RlM2yG18YoU_7HOOxFy6bkF4WJ37Hh2s72P-6wDKzJSizmP8L5DYjvuPLGaMw_xyzmLKJDWf2MKY8y_QT9t0S6ivkFgQIrhxelT3FBVfRQvQyFd8NFjRPhmG8yLgzaOSTeUhom0dE3979zbVG1nRQiKUz1367y8=s0-d-e1-ft

redrum891,
Reactions: BigJr48

4-Aces King-High

I
I thought capsules did make my avb dark brown from the light brown of my volcano hybrid at 446 using a dosing capsule too, which is odd? The mighty+ def seems to be better with capsules but I'm new to the scene and Troy uses a mighty daily and does not use capsules.....Maybe capsules are good for people who don't have access to a lot of flower for cheap or home grown, I'm sure packing it without a capsule will put out more vapor but for people like me, those dosing capsules let me use a small amount and seems to make more milky hits.

Mighty+ is great, only thing I have to compare to is the volcano hybrid, which feels almost the same. I feel like the volcano gets more out of it, but the avb isn't as dark as my mighty+ puts out....Seems the mighty at 410F can clear a bowl faster than volcano at 446F to me at least?...I wish they could put out a software update to let these things go to 500F at least :(

I'm going to be grabbing a flowerpot b1 probably or b2, probably gonna go injector over a shovelhead but still deciding. I was going to buy a dynavap cause of all the hype but I feel like there are people out there who can't afford a mighty, and using a dynavap wishing they had a mighty. I like to microdose until it is near bed time, so a dynavap would seem cool to try but meh. fuck it, i'll go all out like i've been doing. I do regret the volcano hybrid, but this thing will last a decade+ probably and user friendly, plus that big bowl for group session.
Try a DYNAVAP bb3 with a 14maleto10female on WP - you Will be surprised,
I love my 2-M+s ,keep one unboxed and original in daily Rotation.
Cash-Poor Vaporizer-Rich-17 Vapes,12 Battery and desktops and 5 torch or Induction heating.Since 8/2022 - I know VAS lol
Cheers!

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
potv, odd they didn't add the name
Looks like 25% off S&B devices, starting tomorrow:

blackstone

Anyone know of any good Black Friday deals for the mighty+ in europe? Been trying to find info online but cannot find any info about any Black Friday deals :(

The makers website should offer 20% off everything as usual, and the Mighty+ should be included this time around.
If I were you I would also keep an eye on the following sites, France seems to have good prices sometimes, or the Dispensr site is in Holland and they used to do a good deal.
Check the shipping in each place, LCV shipping used to be free I think.
If the SUMMER code worked for you on the Vaporisateur.net website it would make the Mighty+ about €314. Which is quite good already!
On the day the best deal may always be a surprise, or some new seller I didn't hear of, so don't forget to check back here for updates from others!
Hope you all get a great deal, my Mighty+ still going mighty strong! It's got great battery, fast charging, great capsules, easy airflow and operation, and good vibration resistance in transit like the Crafty.
Not sure I'd want a glass ball vape with glass and ceramic inner parts for out and about and transporting quite roughly!

Here are some EU sites:

https://www.vaporisateur.net/crafty...r-portable-nouvelle-version-automne-2021.html ( try the code SUMMER )

https://lacentralevapeur.com/ FC code 10% off ( FCLV10 )

https://dispensr.eu/ (Check closer to the day, or maybe join their mailing list?)

Or you could check https://verdampftnochmal.de/ (currently 10% off with Vape10), or https://www.vaposhop.com/

All might have more deals closer to the day:tup:

blackstone,

webtroter

Hello,

Does someone have the dimensions for third-party replacements parts? Like the orings and meshes.

I found the 8.1x1.6mm base seal (small) oring.

Thank you all.

webtroter,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hello,

Does someone have the dimensions for third-party replacements parts? Like the orings and meshes.

I found the 8.1x1.6mm base seal (small) oring.

Thank you all.
Sorry I don't have any sizes for you, just the suggestion to go with s&b kits. (Ouch, just missed BF discounts).
I have gone months or a year without needing any o-rings or screens, all can be cleaned.
I just soaked c/u's in iso with screens and silicone in place, no problem.
So, my point is that you will likely spend more time and $ than worth it, buying in quantities you may never need?

redrum891

Sorry I don't have any sizes for you, just the suggestion to go with s&b kits. (Ouch, just missed BF discounts).
I have gone months or a year without needing any o-rings or screens, all can be cleaned.
I just soaked c/u's in iso with screens and silicone in place, no problem.
So, my point is that you will likely spend more time and $ than worth it, buying in quantities you may never need?

ali express sells them but I wonder if they are legit lol. They seem to be? I always wondered if I should buy CU or o-rings/screens from em.

Hell, you can even buy a mighty from them too.

redrum891,

RAG

Anyone tried the SS or Titatnium dosing capules that are available and can be used to microdose as the bottom can be set in different levels like dynavap for example?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Anyone tried the SS or Titatnium dosing capules that are available and can be used to microdose as the bottom can be set in different levels like dynavap for example?
All those vapes you own and you want to microdrose with Mighty?
It can be done, and Mighty will vape any amount if loaded correctly, but I guess I mainly use it these days when I want a heaping helping of bud, stuffed right in the chamber.

vapviking,
  • Haha

RAG

All those vapes you own and you want to microdrose with Mighty?
It can be done, and Mighty will vape any amount if loaded correctly, but I guess I mainly use it these days when I want a heaping helping of bud, stuffed right in the chamber.
Would love to be able to set a significant smaller load than the current capsules offer unless you load them with degummed hempfibre. Would love to be able to set one cap with around 0.1g to be able to change strain easier. Currently I load my capsules and they work to get 3 good highs out of it, but usually at the second or third bowl on the same capsule the taste is diminished and I usually want another strain to vape at that point. I´m just curious as to if anyone has tried them and the experience they had with them. Even though I have all these vapes, the only ones I really use and like are the OG Mighty, Mighty+, AirVape Legacy pro, p80.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Would love to be able to set a significant smaller load than the current capsules offer unless you load them with degummed hempfibre. Would love to be able to set one cap with around 0.1g to be able to change strain easier. Currently I load my capsules and they work to get 3 good highs out of it, but usually at the second or third bowl on the same capsule the taste is diminished and I usually want another strain to vape at that point. I´m just curious as to if anyone has tried them and the experience they had with them. Even though I have all these vapes, the only ones I really use and like are the OG Mighty, Mighty+, AirVape Legacy pro, p80.
Hey, if you want flavor, don't vape the same load multiple times in this conduction vape; your guess is correct, go with smaller loads, individual little sessions.
Or use that TP80!
You can use the s&b capsule, light pack with an oils pad on top (inside the cap). They sell the pads in two sizes, one fits inside of caps.

RAG

Hey, if you want flavor, don't vape the same load multiple times in this conduction vape; your guess is correct, go with smaller loads, individual little sessions.
Or use that TP80!
You can use the s&b capsule, light pack with an oils pad on top (inside the cap). They sell the pads in two sizes, one fits inside of caps.
Exactly hence the question about the SS and Titanium dosing capsules that are adjustable in bowl size :D Find that loading it with degummed hempfibre or the mesh pad ruins the taste. And if you load the capsule with a small load it doesnt extract well ^^

MinnBobber

Exactly hence the question about the SS and Titanium dosing capsules that are adjustable in bowl size :D Find that loading it with degummed hempfibre or the mesh pad ruins the taste. And if you load the capsule with a small load it doesnt extract well ^^
You may want to try using a hemp paper tea filter called T-Sacs. Get the big size and each sac can make 20 filters.
I find no added or subtracted taste and it stops
all the ABV dust from being sucked out

RAG

redrum891

if you really want to dose out a small ass dose.....you can use capsule with 3x 6mm terp pearls or no capsule and use 4 x 6mm terp pearls to get it down, or buy sneaky petes bowl reducer if you don't want dosing capsules.

I use capsules in my mighty and volcano, they keep them super clean but i just reuse a few capsules at a time until they look like shit and toss then rebuy new 40 pack when all are almost gone every 6 months? I do clean them in ISO a few times too, could probably make them last over a year or a long long time if you want to keep them as long as possible if you clean them once a week.

the guy above mentions dust? like a super fine grind? the mighty can evenly toast a unbroken nugget. I would use a medium+ grind for the mighty. I use the 2nd to biggest plate from the flower mill.

of course though finer = more herb in it too which means bigger hits/flavor

if you're microdosing, you can break it up with your hands or a standard grinder plate should work, just don't overgrind it

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Thanks for the pro tip! you mean these right https://www.hempishop.nl/en/hemp-leaf/t-sac-tea-filters-no-4-100pcs/ ? I've been using https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/degummed-hemp-fibre but find that the taste is meeh
Yes, those are the tea filters for making filters.
I use a coin as a base to cut the size I want.

Dust: yes, they serve as ABV dust filters. I use tiny whole nugs to start and then crush them with a tweezers to finish the load.
Almost all loads have a lot of tiny particles that the hemp paper traps….keeps it out of the mouthpiece / water piece/ mouth/ lungs.

MinnBobber,

redrum891

Yes, those are the tea filters for making filters.
I use a coin as a base to cut the size I want.

Dust: yes, they serve as ABV dust filters. I use tiny whole nugs to start and then crush them with a tweezers to finish the load.
Almost all loads have a lot of tiny particles that the hemp paper traps….keeps it out of the mouthpiece / water piece/ mouth/ lungs.

any dust would get stuck in the glass piece/bong and the CU after 1 session should produce enough resin to catch any dust or even small pieces of flower.

just playing devils advocate. Just like if I feel if there's any potential dust particles in my volcano, i'll turn the air button on for few seconds. Drawing on the mighty should pull any kief etc and turn to resin around the bowl? idk just using bro science to figure this out. lol

or you use the dust filters to collect resin/dust to add to your avb? maybe im reading it wrong

MinnBobber

The paper filters keep the ABV dust contained.
The dust no longer makes it to the cooling unit/ or mouthpiece or your mouth.
The flavor improves as you don’t have all this ABV dust getting heated over and over and over again in your CU….no extra burnt popcorn tastes.
IF you opt to harvest the CU rosin, it is pure goodness, not polluted with old ABV dust.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: redrum891
Top Bottom