The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

olysh pops

Mighty took his iso shower (with cotton swabs and water rinsing)

Mighty-clean-iso.jpg

It doesn't look perfect but I never look at it that closely :lol:

Make clouds :) and thank you to the Accessory Maker for their efficient work :tup:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Does anyone else have a problem keeping the Mighty oven screen in place?

I’ve had my Mighty for close to 2 years and about a year ago the screen fell out and I’ve never been able to get one to stay in securely since then. Pretty much every time I empty the oven it falls out with the ABV.
Not the worst thing in the world, but annoying nonetheless.

I have also had a Crafty since it launched and the screen has never come out once - i never even realized it was removable until the Mighty one bailed on me.

( @olysh - your pic above it what reminded me about it - do you not use a screen or was it just removed for cleaning purposes? )

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Does anyone else have a problem keeping the Mighty oven screen in place?

I’ve had my Mighty for close to 2 years and about a year ago the screen fell out and I’ve never been able to get one to stay in securely since then. Pretty much every time I empty the oven it falls out with the ABV.
Not the worst thing in the world, but annoying nonetheless.

I have also had a Crafty since it launched and the screen has never come out once - i never even realized it was removable until the Mighty one bailed on me.

( @olysh - your pic above it what reminded me about it - do you not use a screen or was it just removed for cleaning purposes? )
There's a groove it fits into down at the bottom, you can use the poker tool flat end to push screen down, then to make sure the screen is in the groove.
Once in the groove, the screen should be able to 'spin' around, if pushed.

blackstone

This video gives a pretty amazing insight into parts of the factory, work life there, the numbers they must currently produce and sell, and some stories from the company's past.
I found it interesting to see they do still produce and sell the OG Mighty in good numbers currently.
What a cool place to work, long may their prosperity and success continue.
Thank you Troy and Jerry for this!

PeteyS

Has anyone tried vaping on their Mighty+ at a lower temp then factory?
Im thinking of starting some really low temp vaping(160-170c) and want to know how the Mighty handles these low temps, and if its even possible?
Im using the Bluefy app.
Thanks.
Pete.

blackstone

I used to be stationed at a place where i wanted to vape beforehand to help with stiffness and pain, but if I used normal temps it was a bit much for some interactions.
I believe I once stayed as low as about 166 C for the duration of my morning sesh with some decent visible vapor, and tried to keep the rest in the capsule for later but I sometimes forgot later on and just dumped that into the regular ABV by mistake, so I would recommend marking a tin or jar for this.
For me in that instance it was quite a fine line between not enough pain relief effects and too much other effects, but every situation is different. It was a fun experiment, and I thought afterwards that other strains might work well for this too.
In the end I cant remember if I went back to normal temps for that use case, or if it maybe helped me learn that it was better to abstain at certain times or try something else in that situation.

My advice to use less is to:
Only grind or prepare what your gonna use right then,
Make use of reclaim in a Volcano or edibles (and maybe even sometimes ABV if you can handle it!) at evenings/weekend,
Half or 3/4 fill your Mighty/Crafty bowls or capsules and fill the dead space with stainless wire mesh pad or similar.
Try to stay busy or do something and then reward yourself with vape breaks, at least I think that helps!

You're on the right track with the vape type as these are very efficient extractors, (and even more so if you use reclaim imo).

I did even consider daily portioning at some stages but never went that far.
Guess you might call that rationing!

webtroter

Hi guys,

I just ordered my first S&B device, a mighty plus :) . I also picked up a few capsules.

I have a couple dynavap stem that with the mighty sometimes (a revolve and simrell MVS).

I also would like to use it through a water piece.

Would the Starry XMAX Water Pipe Adapter help me with fitting a dynavap stem? Or I need to buy the simrell adapter?

Thanks all.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I have finalized the Mighty Caddy. Added a few more features as well as some more storage options for the dosing capsules.
YX6sT2V-PicthA3us2ru6FkPzCH6Jzkcoeh-Fd64q9PJky8rIoYRG7grKQB2f0Vli-WF4_SRbPLz0myDMI2bKbLU792dQwRxD6BV4RnQq2WATCHomBBuAfwPnSW28zAauTAGEut_gNC6MB6TT0Q8og

I designed some tubes that hold 7 caps each. The above shows 5 tubes for a total of 35 caps.
yO4PHuA4xDGauWtwGFwJg6oQ9oY0ddk-SRjex6d6FVL_HvANzGlvMyvSil3x41W2Q_0E_s4a4Unj05nQRZ7EHAHrdU3tj1z6x6rnhx_A6ujI0_kZXyr_2FgD2nbVqE9MQN3KFrPi5m8F3yXFJSrfHQ

The tubes are the exact size of a 18650 battery so there are many existing options for tube storage. I made two containers to put the tubes into. One holds two and the other holds three. They are clipped onto the larger storage tubes on the Caddy.
I have also added a scoop to help with loading. It stows away in the handle.
kB15leE-hL_HG3JYoV1IqIM6urBZZn1hV2yreLCCGG_FsxO97UyYBlHB9cGMzOzPqBt7TAgyOCQ216UoE0FCNrHP745c6CS7dErgXXSxxz9CGqWs6bee1wzP7Y8u-3RwWHWRaXq4iTVWa7elTaznUw

6MrYIrwUbSA2c6es3UZWMNXQfB0C-A32oW6dChroC9VhMtzc1Rzh5rIrlXbjgk41wZ4FJ1fhdCoQp4FXURyUCfKIMihq5iKFfeF2ve1SgaRlIUFoA-RzSxkQxSxXzg8YXRSnGR6wyCfqJLhvTV6MPQ

The last thing I added was a little stick coming up and out the top of the ABV container to help empty the dosing caps.
rkcJOdAAxmvTdmtBpHud0MGXH1elAtcco4DMorN8u3rHIrNOFSO8SxsozhSV8L4x--Ui3LSs_4PE_CRWD-GH_9m9iBL8j-stw6jCrm0VFZNO20GXiUwLhL3FQebLUnygl7ITQ_Me5ZnXSCTQAYRXkg

RaLJNJtxfY4DGYbLV6ZQFqD8y7TgSEZKbo5tC39rL82LwoK3nA5PO7Nyq3P1ayazamAfOGGkRw_LXvjFpbcDnGIm9Aii9nhEnFZdATU0prerjv_PMgONoj6dJ_YZggD2G3x73Bgz6yM4r6EU6JNHhg

I'm very happy with the results. However, what's funny is now I started using the Might without the dosing caps and find it better and easier to swap out the loads. So as usual, back to the drawing board to redo to meet the needs of using without doing caps. 😜 Likely a vertical caddy this time. 🤨
If anyone wants the STL files for the above Caddy, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to share. 🤤
I've finished the vertical caddy which takes up a smaller footprint and no wasted space holding the dosing caps. I did add a spot to rest the cooling unit while you change over the load.
6yCs5hHjIxmjTeLw_49R4KfZ5BtIfuFNGesq8NuywBPGvVX2HzNqUrSD4bGhfzx2mdn54cKrPCn1xLKMCNOBPuuzhrZSyI2i4QiiFvAiNlp-Y66MunU0euA7NCNxazFewUVBA-_wzytRlmoJ-sAUNeVj1ps4YwlXOrNUgsg0IAjr5_0vcPRGcg-y

fzoiIf7uut6UahCojASPguvDLlwUx-9iplKOkqy-qeFkC5rwcH1WAqNV7ucA6IokGm4ob58CVext71mhwHePfX7TDT2kiOV2SX2AdJM6E17_NbIfS2yTnnC56K5uf19jw-rSFA7XvFotsCY94SRHzQDYyzKWreB01h_ymnTX-5ZA8D1eEeaLgwEl

T6HuM1N_Pujh6u2fMRexfXHjF3kmRIXTiov8o8A8gs_EG2d5bCiKO1joq4KjBTg9CLRo1zUf0vcGg6bNgNeo_k_nyInczsAm2LaJfncr4Q_yFTar2hTS8g-rKFXsX4aAr4JRmEuCQXz0uApUIeodmahSpaqEQKU80lt6QHIwQm8ErAvvYt-JRpJW

jY_55CfHJp2A9bQSSMJp3gHrQZ0JhDV-Q7GeMEdfQG_s_CyctoZsYkUE-b-4aInJXDUHXiN5E1x_YqhUhMtbGZPjIRTmyru_UzsD6mhcUabnI0pKDxqHR0Pb7s4autjIdWBcASSu8uGI-bKN1ye2XHF_0a6t4MqQFO_IzaLi-eBSGRXdjUF3HENA

bUpsjqk7dVfNg18YyX2tZrh_OOSpQJVu9ZCrp5-CNQ6xhMxf0oF3DwkB5yGJu9t6O2VqnqoGgoqiVuos439jmvRQH8Xp_rtV9cfGiY-tM5d2cXFdh_EWiv4aQ2bnSiMuCwtaAyjhB-TpF0ftnMv2IJSH1GrSX_Eaf03qIri7v9KKq5s5UM5CbZy8

I'm happy with it and makes trucking the goods between rooms much easier.
Again, if anyone wants the STL files to print their own, just shoot me a PM. 😉

Oil420FL

Hi guys,

I just ordered my first S&B device, a mighty plus :) . I also picked up a few capsules.

I have a couple dynavap stem that with the mighty sometimes (a revolve and simrell MVS).

I also would like to use it through a water piece.

Would the Starry XMAX Water Pipe Adapter help me with fitting a dynavap stem? Or I need to buy the simrell adapter?

Thanks all.
my Starry WPA sits on the shelf because the rig works OK, but feels like a desktop and I’d rather be more mobile. For water, I like the Sidecar bubbler from Cream City Vapes [shipping takes a couple of weeks]. But VGoogiez has a bubbler that attaches to the CU rather than to the oven so I’m going to try that next. Most of the time I prefer dry. So I mostly used an 18mm glass adapter and a j-hook until I got the simrell adapter to use with my Revolve stem: best thing yet! No 3rd party adapter risking the tabs around the oven. No real risk of breaking glass [the glass part of the stem isn’t too vulnerable]. Only very smooth vapor. (This sounds like I’m on Simrell’s payroll but you can tell from my posts that this is the 1st time I’ve mentioned them :-)

Petetbay

Would the Starry XMAX Water Pipe Adapter help me with fitting a dynavap stem?
It works ok and can even use the 14mm wpa on the Mighty swivel mp, easy and cheap.
Or I need to buy the simrell adapter?
Rocks, expensive, but nice I use various DV glass stems. Have never been a fan of the swivel mp on any vape, but I don’t vape on the run much. :2c:

Petetbay,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Frosch5

hello, I was wondering if its possible to charge the OG MIghty with a USB-C to 12V 5.5x2.5mm Power Cable like this: EBAY link
would be awesome to be able to use my USB-C chargers and powerbank with my mighty.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
hello, I was wondering if its possible to charge the OG MIghty with a USB-C to 12V 5.5x2.5mm Power Cable like this: EBAY link
would be awesome to be able to use my USB-C chargers and powerbank with my mighty.
Very interesting. It will only outputs 3 amp max which is fine for charging but "might" not work for vaping while charging.

PeteyS

Anyone try terp pearls on their mighty? I saw a guy on youtube microdosing a small amount of flower , with 4 pearls on top.
Seemed to be very effective.
Anyone?

Finessseee

Two Quick questions, 1. is it safe to use an alternate third party charging cube? 2. If so, what’s the recommended wattage for the Mighty+ super charging capabilities? I have a few Anker cubes at home around 50-60Wats I believe. Wondering if it’s even worth buying the default super charger or just using my own rigged up one. Any thoughts on this?

Finessseee,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

4-Aces King-High

Two Quick questions, 1. is it safe to use an alternate third party charging cube? 2. If so, what’s the recommended wattage for the Mighty+ super charging capabilities? I have a few Anker cubes at home around 50-60Wats I believe. Wondering if it’s even worth buying the default super charger or just using my own rigged up one. Any thoughts on this?
I personally cancelled my order for the 45 watt super-charger that charges 80% In 40-45 minutes.
afaik from Reading on the subject that it degrades the life of rechargeable-batteries by charging at a higher rate of Current. Storz & Bickel Factory-Battery -Replacement would be In line imb .( in my book)
I just charge my Mighty-Plus at the normal rate,1 or 2 amp charging . Supercharger is 45 Watts .

condition

1. is it safe to use an alternate third party charging cube?
Yes it is absolutely safe to charge the Mighty plus with an ancer. It is believed that faster charging may decrease the battery life sooner but not dramatically sooner i guess.

If you charger has USB-A output (the big computer USB port) AND you worry that faster charging may decrease sooner the battery, then you can use a USB-A to USB-C cable, which is slower charging.

Top Bottom