• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

ChooChooCharlie

S-n-B-3-year-warranty.jpg

Bonus -- warranty from a company that will still be here in 3 years !

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I guess the '3rd year' warranty extension they offer (when you register the device) is good only on the + models. I bought an og Mighty last year, registered, but didn't get the extra year added.
Happy Trails with the new piece. Long may it run.
And I hope your toking woes have been subsiding.

redshirt

Purchased a Mighty+ in December. It worked very well(yay for the WPA) and seemed to outclass my Arizer Argo. Couldn't touch my E-Nano but...I mean :)

Got error 4's later that month, requested a return from Storz and Bickel(which I had to pay for), NEVER got a formal response, and then got a new device 2 weeks later. No note, no apology for my 400 dollar device shitting the bed, nothing.

Opened it up, charged it and.... error 4; this time while using the device(last one had issues while charging). And yes, I use the same cables and charging systems on plenty of other devices, yada yada..

Besides the total lack of response from S&B regarding this issue, the real story is Planet of the Vapes(POTV) response.

They reached out to me after I wrote a negative review(which has still been suppressed) concerned about my experience and offered to reach out to S&B.

That was 10 days ago.

In addition, a POTV rep has confirmed that they actively suppress reviews if they contain negative experiences with a product(!!!!) which means they don't post negative reviews about a company or their support deficiencies either!!!

To quote:

In regards to the reviews, please know that we NEVER hide negative POTV reviews. There are many that can be seen and can be accessed from our product. pages. What we don't do though is post up either positive or negative reviews on companies other than POTV. In this case, your review was about S&B and titled, "Terrible quality, terrible customer service from Storz and Bickle".

I will update this post if anything changes. Currently reviewing legal options.

redshirt

Well, shit happens.

Yup, and so did your reply.

Here's what also happened.

I paid 400 dollars for a device. It did not work.
I sent it back for replacement.
I received a replacement but have NEVER heard anything from Storz and Bickel.
The replacement also failed with the SAME error.

If your idea of trying to resolve that issue is going on a "personal vendetta", then I seriously wish you luck with any of the low level conflicts in your life.

just keep mailing them and go to their Instagram etc', reach them in all platforms. stay calm but be very active about it. good luck

Appreciate it! I am trying to stay calm in the face of blatantly poor service.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@redshirt, I just don't understand you attacking POTV when this is a S&B warranty issue.

Just my :2c:: I'd hit them up through both their website/email & instagram acc't. Then I'd wait a whole 5 or 6 days, then I'd hit them up again with a link to your og post on this thread. If anything will get them moving it may be that you posted on this forum & they will be concerned about their reputation, i.e. sales. You may even want to post on their subreddit.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Did you buy the vape from POTV, or did you buy it from S&B? If you bought it from S&B and never dealt with POTV, I don't understand why you would feel the need to post a negative review about your customer service experience with S&B on POTV's website. I can understand why they wouldn't want a review talking about "terrible customer service" when that service had nothing to do with them.

letter never sent,

checkyourlibido

They reached out to me after I wrote a negative review(which has still been suppressed) concerned about my experience and offered to reach out to S&B.
This is the only part that really concerns me. I don't like that one bit.

Otherwise, the Mighty is a mass produced vape. It may be one of the most beloved vapes, but it is mass produced, I believe that someone could get multiple crap units. It's the luck of the draw. One of the reasons I sold mine.

checkyourlibido,
  • Sad
Reactions: Green Kiwi

cptofnthng

Whatever happened, by no means does it justify its own thread of complaints here. Thousands of people had good c&s with s&b, but that was maybe before they were sold to some stock company.

And being smart and polite solves most customer service problems while being stubborn and obsessive and correct doesnt.

I have personally had s&b replace my crafty after warranty ran out twice, no questions asked.

redshirt

Whatever happened, by no means does it justify its own thread of complaints here. Thousands of people had good c&s with s&b, but that was maybe before they were sold to some stock company.

And being smart and polite solves most customer service problems while being stubborn and obsessive and correct doesnt.

I have personally had s&b replace my crafty after warranty ran out twice, no questions asked.
So, it didn't happen to you so it doesn't justify it's own thread? Please, this company has yet to respond to any of my requests for support. 400 dollars later and I have nothing to show for it. In addition, Planet of the Vapes suppressing reviews makes me sincerely doubt S&B's reputation.
A product is not just the plastic/electronic thing they poop out by the thousands; it's the support and energy behind that company as well. This company has not only proven it cannot revise it's own product(lol, the scoop stand.... real 400 dollar territory there), but it can't do so without introducing new issues AND, on top of that, shows zero desire to communicate with its customers. As soon as is this nightmare is over, I will never do business with either company ever again. Shady review policies from Planet of the Vapes lead to more sales for a shady vape company that doesn't stand behind its product.

In happier news, my E-Nano and Argo are still a lovely all steel and glass combo that wipes the flavor floor with the overpriced, fake medical plastic taste of the Mighty+. And I can swap my own batteries!! Insert shock here.

Happy puffing!

OldPotHead

I vape to get even
Mighty+ is in a class by itself for clouds, taste, effect. Lately, I've been getting some bad dry mouth, and really wanna get past this by trying some water devices that are practical to use. I've never really used water, and I've been playing with Solo2 and the small "wet stems" they make for arizer. Anything like that for Mighty?

cptofnthng

So, it didn't happen to you so it doesn't justify it's own thread? Please, this company has yet to respond to any of my requests for support. 400 dollars later and I have nothing to show for it. In addition, Planet of the Vapes suppressing reviews makes me sincerely doubt S&B's reputation.
You can see how the mods saw it, too.
Much ado about nothing.

cptofnthng,

JollyGreenGiant

Mighty+ is in a class by itself for clouds, taste, effect. Lately, I've been getting some bad dry mouth, and really wanna get past this by trying some water devices that are practical to use. I've never really used water, and I've been playing with Solo2 and the small "wet stems" they make for arizer. Anything like that for Mighty?
Yes, they make a short and a tall bubbler straw that you can affix instead of the stock plastic cooling unit. I have the tall one, and it works - but you can’t get the water out of it once you put it in, which is a little gross.

JollyGreenGiant,

redshirt

You can see how the mods saw it, too.
Much ado about nothing.

Ah yes, another "it didn't happen to me, so it's not important" reply. If you're going to make statements, you might as well make them based in fact. The mods merged my post due to rules involving this topic thread(i.e S&B mega thread) as well as making multiple replies(hadn't figured out the quote system yet). So, yes, feel free to be skeptical of the opinion of one person but please don't crap on my experience just because it doesn't match yours.

Peace.

Me? I'm just a dude who wants to smoke tasty herb. If the Mighty does it for you, super! I am honestly glad for you and anyone else who finds it the vapory nectar you've been searching for. This is a tough, stressful world we live in and we all deserve to get to relax once in a while. I paid 400 dollars in December and I have a replacement device that shows the same error as the first one I bought. I have never ONCE received a reply from Storz and Bickel via web support or via social channels. I started following up with Planet of the Vapes on March 17th and have yet to receive ANY type of communication from Storz and Bickel. I sent my original RMA on February 17th.

That is not acceptable to me nor should it be acceptable to anyone who values the actual *service* behind the marketing of a product.

I fear you have made the mistake that Storz and Bickel is somehow this altruistic "friend of the stoner" when, in fact, they were bought out by a hedge fund 4 years ago. "They" don't care about you. "They" are a corporate shell that is selling a device they've barely revised in.... 24 years??? Lol. Oh, right! But *now* with USB-C 😐

I wanted to know where @redshirt made his purchase.
Your best solution for dry mouth is to buy a wpa for the mighty and a bubbler and ALWAYS have a glass or a bottle of water to drink near by

I bought my vape from Planet of the Vapes (POTV). They suppress reviews that mention the service of a company. Imagine if Amazon only showed reviews that made no mention of the manufacturer or their service policies. Or *only* allowed reviews that showed the maker in a positive light or included no mention of negative experiences. Super super (super) shady.

-------------------------

Someone asked about water filtering; I have the WPA from 3d Studios(which I will be selling with all the rest of this Mighty related crap when this ordeal is over). Recommended! Also, the Sneaky Pete Mini Globe is a fantastic deal and is amaze-balls for dry vaping with my Nano and Argo.

-------------------------

Happy puffing!

JollyGreenGiant

This is the only part that really concerns me. I don't like that one bit.

Otherwise, the Mighty is a mass produced vape. It may be one of the most beloved vapes, but it is mass produced, I believe that someone could get multiple crap units. It's the luck of the draw. One of the reasons I sold mine.
@JollyGreenGiant
So when you need to clean / rinse, and it leaves behind water? Unable to empty?
You can’t really clean and rinse it.

JollyGreenGiant,
Top Bottom