• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Knows someone if gives it this Adapters in a Version of Hardplastic and not from silicone on the market ?

You've probably seen these? The same store has another, with the steps that let it fit 3 glass sizes.
products-en-crafty-and-mighty-gong-adapter_2.jpg

I don't like the way these mount, nor how far the screen is from the bowl. These can be compensated, but really, I find the Delta3d silicone piece superior. I've had the same one in use for years. The silicone design allows for the adapter, if stressed, to break free without damaging the Mighty.

cliffhanger1

You've probably seen these? The same store has another, with the steps that let it fit 3 glass sizes.
products-en-crafty-and-mighty-gong-adapter_2.jpg

I don't like the way these mount, nor how far the screen is from the bowl. These can be compensated, but really, I find the Delta3d silicone piece superior. I've had the same one in use for years. The silicone design allows for the adapter, if stressed, to break free without damaging the Mighty.
This from glass you postet i have already. But i will use the Adapters as mouthpiece not for WPA Adapter.
The 14 glass mouthpiece are good for that, the hot vapor is no problem for me, but the glass gets too hot. (I will test it with Dynavap mouthpiece when it arrives me). The problem is the screen is too much away like you said, but for that i lie one 15 screen above the chamber under the adapter.
Because the glass gets too hot, i wanted to order the silicone one, but i was thinking it is hardplastic. Silicone is not good for the taste i think.

Or knows someone if the silicone WPA gives not a bad taste when using the WPA as mouthpiece. Can someone test it for me ? Please..:buzz:

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This from glass you postet i have already. But i will use the Adapters as mouthpiece not for WPA Adapter.
The 14 glass mouthpiece are good for that, the hot vapor is no problem for me, but the glass gets too hot. (I will test it with Dynavap mouthpiece when it arrives me). The problem is the screen is too much away like you said, but for that i lie one 15 screen above the chamber under the adapter.
Because the glass gets too hot, i wanted to order the silicone one, but i was thinking it is hardplastic. Silicone is not good for the taste i think.

Or knows someone if the silicone WPA gives not a bad taste when using the WPA as mouthpiece. Can someone test it for me ? Please..:buzz:
Yeah, I wouldn't enjoy the silicone as a mp, just for the feel of it. But I do think smells and taste from this silicone go away not long after it is made. The maker says soaking in water can get rid of that 'new part' smell.

You could use the silicone piece for mounting and insulation + a glass adapter?

Or a small j-hook, which is what I prefer for glass.

For the past several months we have really enjoyed the Mighty with the regular cooling unit, and at temps lower that we have for years (in that device). Most bowls now are shared sessions at about 177C with a couple of finishing hits at 190. We're appreciating the flavor more.
We've had to get Mighty to up its' flavor game since it's the last conduction vape in the house!

Petetbay

I tried just the silicone wpa, with a glass whip adapter and with a Starry adapter/hula stem. Even at 350*F the adapter alone the vapor was too hot for me, with the whip glass adapter it was better but the glass gets too hot after a few pulls. The hula stem worked good, but turning up to 380*F the glass gets pretty hot, that’s when I remembered I had tried this setup before and had concluded that it was not the way to go. I use the Simrell adapter for DynaVap stems for the cooling unit with a hula stem. I took pics, but just realized attachments still not working. J-hook probably the way to go, you won’t have any heat problems.

edit: Tried a Gnarly stem, 6” dimpled DV glass stem @ 410*F worked good, got warm but not hot.

Last edited:

Pharoh

I ordered a replacement Mighty+ for my Mighty. I bought it used a couple years ago, and the screen went bad about a year ago. Recently, the battery doesn’t seem to hold the same charge it used to.

So I ordered from Cream City Vapes for $294 before tax and shipping. Sweet deal! I expected it to take a while to receive. I had ordered a Sticky Brick Runt there a couple years ago, and it took almost a month to get. The Mighty+ arrived within a week!

Screen upgrade indeed.
It's hard to beat a Mighty!!! I've had one for 7years....works like it's brand new.... I want a +...but can't validate why...The Mighty I have is kicking Ass...

Green Kiwi

Sort of same story here brother, as personal sideway;I thank god hold on to my 2015 mighty, and for sentimental reasons, have babied and tried to only use it on special occasions.
Now the thing is:the old original Mighty from that time hits like a train, after 2019 they got softer..........imho:hmm:.i have bought 10 or 11 think...:hmm::mental::science:
Aircannal is on inspection ,exactly the same measurement???......different software????......

As a sidetone Given all the shit with charging ,and S&B not supplying the charging adaptor for free(:suspicious::zombie::disgust::cuss::goon:),
I Think I will hold off Mighty+ for quiet awhile more............till they sorted their shit.....

How sad S&B has become to this:cry::ugh::shrug:........

Smokeyfromau

Hello, i am new here:wave:

It's seems to be quite a common problem with the Mighty LCD display going dim. I would be out of the 24 months, and i am quite competent with the soldering iron. I was thinking when i replace the batteries I could do the screen, however i have no idea what to look for. Has any member had luck sourcing a replacement LCD backlight for a Mighty? I would think places like Mouser, Digikey Element14 would probably supply LCD backlights

Green Kiwi

No I haven't had luck with aftermarket lcd screens.(I think S&B put some software in to make it not work with anything else but S&B lcd screen or whatever.).
But I have had good results(4 sofar)with replacing a faulty screen with a screen From before 2018,i like to give Mighty's away(:hmm::mental:),and I have gotten a few back overtime because batteries died.
to replace batteries is very easy to do by the way.
now I am thinking about the crafty replaceable battery holder (D.I.Y.)to implant that idea in the Mighty.....:brow:.
and as far as I have read about the Mighty + , probably not for me........were is the fucking charger ,WHAT?? cheapskates since Canopy.:cuss::cuss::bang:.

Green Kiwi,

tdriver

Hello, i am new here:wave:

It's seems to be quite a common problem with the Mighty LCD display going dim. I would be out of the 24 months, and i am quite competent with the soldering iron. I was thinking when i replace the batteries I could do the screen, however i have no idea what to look for. Has any member had luck sourcing a replacement LCD backlight for a Mighty? I would think places like Mouser, Digikey Element14 would probably supply LCD backlights

same here, although i already replaced the batteries last year and was too lazy to check the screen.........
anyway, replacing the capacitors would be a good start, these things are usually the first components that go bad ,especially when heat is involved.

i have a saying ......."it's always the capacitors fault" when electronics fail..... which is somewhat true..... i really hope this is also the case here........would be an easy fix.

Did someone try the plastic stand from Mighty on a Mighty+ ? Is it kinda fit ? Badly want one, but there's only this one available here.
mighty-vaporizer-stand.png

Hawaiian,
Reactions: BigJr48

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Did someone try the plastic stand from Mighty on a Mighty+ ? Is it kinda fit ? Badly want one, but there's only this one available here.
mighty-vaporizer-stand.png
I believe the port for charging is on the other side with the Mighty+, so may be an issue for charging purposes.

I use this one with my Mighty, and the reviews say it can be used with the M+ as well.

ChooChooCharlie

If the stand fits, wear it
So, had to buy the vape

Stands-for-Mighty-Plus.jpg

Easier draw than 4-5 year old OG, but can't compare to a new OG

The fugly green stands are from Ebay, didn't choose color. Cheap at 2 for $10, but it doesn't fit or feel as nice as the stand SneakyPete sells. I tried, and they both fit OG or +, so can buy for your OG, and put it on + when upgrading. Two plug cutouts instead of one

The cheap green ones have the classic PLA 3D printed feel. SneakyPete one has smooth silky feel, they chose a plastic more pliable than PLA, just fits better inside and out. It's injection molded -- the way the good Lord intended. And, it neatly covers the cheesy angled script "Mighty." (Markus was a graphic designer before Volcano??)

Zoltani

At home i use a flowerpot desktop vape. For portables I currently have a healthy rips fury edge and a dynavap that I would use with an induction heater, the fluxer flite. Really the dynavap and induction heater has been my ideal portable set up, but the heater has died on me, and I don't have much hope for long term durability. That's got me using my fury edge more, but it leaves something to be desired.

Maybe my tolerance is too high for the edge, idk. Would the mighty+ be an upgrade over the fury edge for someone with a high tolerance? My main concern is battery life and durability as I want to use this device hiking.

Any other recs?

Gnome34

For hiking I would personally recommend an Arizer Solo(OG or 2, OG is cheaper and performs very similarly). Simply because if something happens and it gets damaged it's less of a blow to the wallet. Battery life is also significantly better on the solo compared to the mighty.

However the mighty has a much more open draw and produces bigger clouds. You would need to keep the screen out of direct sunlight. And I would bring a battery bank/USB bank to charge with.

You could also purchase a better induction heater for the dynavap, I have one from koilboi and it is rock solid.

I like our mightys, my girlfriend loves them. The vapor can be a little dry but that is my only complaint.

Finessseee

At home i use a flowerpot desktop vape. For portables I currently have a healthy rips fury edge and a dynavap that I would use with an induction heater, the fluxer flite. Really the dynavap and induction heater has been my ideal portable set up, but the heater has died on me, and I don't have much hope for long term durability. That's got me using my fury edge more, but it leaves something to be desired.

Maybe my tolerance is too high for the edge, idk. Would the mighty+ be an upgrade over the fury edge for someone with a high tolerance? My main concern is battery life and durability as I want to use this device hiking.

Any other recs?
IMO- best at home portables are the MiniVap, Mighty+, Tafee Bowle. (Not including the artisan portables FW7, TM, Tetra P80).

ChooChooCharlie

@Zoltani - Your distant cousin has an opinion:
Zoltar-says-yes-to-Mighty.jpg

But comparison questions are best in the "Ask FC" section

My new Plus arrived near empty charge. I recall getting previous Mighty OGs with 80% charge. Odd. Also, the cooling unit seemed almost frozen stuck -- like an idiot I forced it, causing a micro chip. Should have warmed up Mighty to max to heat plastic before twisting open. D'oh!

Finessseee

Is there an undisputed best WPA for the Mighty? Also looking for a good fitting whip that fits both the mighty mouthpiece and an 18MM male adapter.

Last edited:
Finessseee,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom