• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Gathering and re-purposing vape oil is something I abandoned a few years ago, I'm not much into edibles like that, and the majority of my vapes just don't leave very much behind these days anyway. I used to re-use the alcohol for cleaning and then evaporate it off.

You guys got me thinking.
A little later I'm going to try dipping a terp pen in the c/u and see what happens...A mediocre mess and matching buzz? But is is for science, so...

But in general, if fresh flower and nice concentrates are abundant, I'm not bothering with second hand.
Reminds me of "down to seeds and stems again" behavior! [see also, Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen]

condition

Thanks so much @TastyClouds , I love my mighty to death, even got a 10 foot usb-c cable to use with my charger. At first I was kind of intimidated by it, anticipating a real problem. Now I realize, I can control heat with your very intelligent suggestions.
Regarding 10 ft usb-c cable, does it support >45w charging? If I remember correctly the old ones were very limited.

condition,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Did you feel anything? I once tried this but only took 1 capsule (less coconut oil though) but didn't feel much of an effect. Have a nice day! :)
Yes, ended up eating 6 capsules. Slept for 13 hours.
Gathering and re-purposing vape oil is something I abandoned a few years ago, I'm not much into edibles like that, and the majority of my vapes just don't leave very much behind these days anyway. I used to re-use the alcohol for cleaning and then evaporate it off.

You guys got me thinking.
A little later I'm going to try dipping a terp pen in the c/u and see what happens...A mediocre mess and matching buzz? But is is for science, so...

But in general, if fresh flower and nice concentrates are abundant, I'm not bothering with second hand.
Reminds me of "down to seeds and stems again" behavior! [see also, Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen]
I agree. Was going to toss or give the oil away, but started to feel sick.to much throat pain to vape or dab. Oil was ready to go. Figured the oil was loaded with cbd and other actives. It was.

Bought the new M+ when it was released. What a brilliant device! I use it everyday now.

I have certain problems with anxiety after vaping. And with time, I found how to manage the high so there's a minimum of side effects. Even without micro-dosing like with my Vapcap. Because, if I microdose with S&B devices, its a lot less enjoyable as a full bowl, imho.

Actually, I vape strains with an average % of THC and 2:1 (CBD:THC).

My strategy is:
  1. Fill the bowl at full
  2. Set the temp between 310F and 330F (for mornings its the best option, at 330F you'll get more flavor)
  3. Take 2 or 3 puffs and put it off (I switch off in the middle of 3th)
  4. Enjoy a moderate, functional, productive buzz (or a more stony, from 357F+)

I repeat the same steps for 3 sessions, by increasing the temperature for 20-30F each time. So I do my first at 310-330F, then 350-360F and finish at 380-410F.

It might not be enjoyable for everyone. For exemple, if you can do a full bowl in 1 time without any side effects, good for you!
But it could help those, who consume small amounts or rarely.

---

A little bonus song for your sesh!

Last edited:

dimmusp

Bought the new M+ when it was released. What a brilliant device! I use it everyday now.

I have certain problems with anxiety after vaping. And with time, I found how to manage the high so there's a minimum of side effects. Even without micro-dosing like with my Vapcap. Because, if I microdose with S&B devices, its a lot less enjoyable as a full bowl, imho.

Actually, I vape strains with an average % of THC and 2:1 (CBD:THC).

My strategy is:
  1. Fill the bowl at full
  2. Set the temp between 310F and 330F (for mornings its the best option, at 330F you'll get more flavor)
  3. Take 2 or 3 puffs and put it off (I switch off in the middle of 3th)
  4. Enjoy a moderate, functional, productive buzz (or a more stony, from 357F+)

I repeat the same steps for 3 sessions, by increasing the temperature for 20-30F each time. So I do my first at 310-330F, then 350-360F and finish at 380-410F.

It might not be enjoyable for everyone. For exemple, if you can do a full bowl in 1 time without any side effects, good for you!
But it could help those, who consume small amounts or rarely.

---

A little bonus song for your sesh!
I recommend that you use the dosing capsules. That way you can dump them out right after turning off your Mighty+ so that the herb doesn't keep cooking in between your mini-sessions.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
20220114-061345-1.jpg

This @davesmith glass is my favorite glass mp for the Mighty

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
My Mighty+ from @Sneaky Pete arrived Saturday and I so get it now.

Put it on a fast charger and was vaporizing in under 90 minutes from opening the box. I set it at 380f and was blown away. I’ve found 375f to be my happy place.

And I just love the dosing capsule. I have 40 and a couple of accessories arriving tomorrow from @VGOODIEZ, and a caddy, WPA, and a filling tray from @Delta3DStudios arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

I’ve been looking for a reliable portable with a similar vaporquality to my desktop setups, Woodscents and PID controlled Elev8r.

The Might+ delivers that and more.

iammyself

I ordered a replacement Mighty+ for my Mighty. I bought it used a couple years ago, and the screen went bad about a year ago. Recently, the battery doesn’t seem to hold the same charge it used to.

So I ordered from Cream City Vapes for $294 before tax and shipping. Sweet deal! I expected it to take a while to receive. I had ordered a Sticky Brick Runt there a couple years ago, and it took almost a month to get. The Mighty+ arrived within a week!

Screen upgrade indeed.

ch3r6nz9n

Oh! isn't good. Try to RMA, they are good at it!
mehh..they want me to send it back to Germany (from australia), so a round-the-world trip & a dismantle?.. I'm humming & hawwing about what to do.. If it doesnt affect performance & lifespan I won't bother, I'll just use as-is rather than the trip & pull apart.
But so far, S&B have been oblique. Not answering my querues through the RMA, not responding to my request to send them video of the fault (they still havent seen it).
Im not even that impressed with the unit, I don't really want a replacement tbh. Wish I bought something else.
I get the feeling S&B's RMA process has been exploited by folk wanting something for nothing, hence the lukewarm response.

Has anyone RMA'd a 004 error & what was the outcome?

ch3r6nz9n

I still cannot used plugged in without the overheat error message.

Hi! i like your comment, its considered & recent. & I'm wondering, can you tell me if it refers to the same error (004) on the same model (Mighty+) that I've experienced on a 1 month old unit?
How long has your device been doing it/how old is it/is it still trucking?
Most pertinently, how did you come to confidently associate this on/off dct charge error with overheating, & why aren't you concerned about it affecting longevity & performance?

Thanks heaps for your time, Im genuinely curious in what you think. Im a lifer inhaler/insufflater et al, not my first rodeo haha but it is my first S&B product so Ive no grounds for comparison.. I've scraped the web & yours + 2 other semi recent comments mirror my experience, cheers in advance🤙

yep, me. 1month old unit

i would like to know, kind forum humans, if any y'all with a solid, cranking Mighty+ can reproduce error 004 as quickly as this, every time.
It NEVER errors, ANY other time!
I'm suspecting that a significant %age of '21 M+'s do it?? And that its a simple firmware order-of-operations flaw.
If so, ill cancel my RMA!!
Ive inquired directly with but S&B but they are avoiding my questions - oneline reply instructing me to mail it round the world.

May I humbly request intrepid 'nauts replicate my viddy & see what happens?
Literally all Im doing is unplugging/plugging power during heat from cold.
It errors every time, maximum 2 times p/un-p.

Its otherwise a faultless beast. what yall think??

cheers! good community you got here

cliffhanger1

Hi! i like your comment, its considered & recent. & I'm wondering, can you tell me if it refers to the same error (004) on the same model (Mighty+) that I've experienced on a 1 month old unit?
How long has your device been doing it/how old is it/is it still trucking?
Most pertinently, how did you come to confidently associate this on/off dct charge error with overheating, & why aren't you concerned about it affecting longevity & performance?

Thanks heaps for your time, Im genuinely curious in what you think. Im a lifer inhaler/insufflater et al, not my first rodeo haha but it is my first S&B product so Ive no grounds for comparison.. I've scraped the web & yours + 2 other semi recent comments mirror my experience, cheers in advance🤙

i would like to know, kind forum humans, if any y'all with a solid, cranking Mighty+ can reproduce error 004 as quickly as this, every time.
It NEVER errors, ANY other time!
I'm suspecting that a significant %age of '21 M+'s do it?? And that its a simple firmware order-of-operations flaw.
If so, ill cancel my RMA!!
Ive inquired directly with but S&B but they are avoiding my questions - oneline reply instructing me to mail it round the world.

May I humbly request intrepid 'nauts replicate my viddy & see what happens?
Literally all Im doing is unplugging/plugging power during heat from cold.
It errors every time, maximum 2 times p/un-p.

Its otherwise a faultless beast. what yall think??

cheers! good community you got here
Happens it only while it is loading ?

Which i noticed is that my device shows shortly 1 second strange sign when you plug in the cable.
I haven't had the device on while it's charging.

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: ch3r6nz9n

cliffhanger1

Knows someone if gives it this Adapters in a Version of Hardplastic and not from silicone on the market ?

cliffhanger1,
Top Bottom