• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Petetbay

I really like upgrades for the +, but I went for the Mighty OG, the price was too good to pass up, got another 5% off so came to $304CDN or $242USD or 210€ or £178 before 13%tax, feel like I stole it. Also picked up a plastic stand, Delta3D wpa and glass mp. I have a Simrell mp adapter already and a Mighty bubbler that think I can make a glass wpa out of the bowl mounting piece.

We’ll see what I’ve been missing if anything and what 420 Troy raves about when he’s not coughing his lungs up.

Thnx for the insight.

Last edited:
I really like upgrades for the +, but I went for the Mighty OG, the price was too good to pass up, got another 5% off so came to $304CDN or $242USD or 210€ or £178 before 13%tax, feel like I stole it. Also picked up a plastic stand, Delta3D wpa and glass mp. I have a Simrell mp adapter already and a Mighty bubbler that think I can make a glass wpa out of the bowl mounting piece.

We’ll see what I’ve been missing if anything and what 420 Troy raves about when he’s not coughing his lungs up.

Thnx for the insight.
With an OG, you will also have more tools to enjoy it. A concetrate pad, more o-rings, a grinder, a filling tool and a brush.

Some-new-user

With an OG, you will also have more tools to enjoy it. A concetrate pad, more o-rings, a grinder, a filling tool and a brush.
That filling tool blew my mind when i received my OG. That's my biggest disapointment as I feel it really helps people who struggle with dexterity, keeping the mighty tidy and reducing wasted herb. No power brick - yeah okay I can understand that. No concentrate pad? Filling tool - gutted. Glad I have one from the OG

Recieved my + today. I am happy - has a signature closer to crafty+ (micro usb version) Slightly dryer for me, ever so slightly, that or it's my mighty that has started under performing? It's had a lot of use and the plastic at the top has cracked - I was holding out for the plus rather than replacing with an original mighty so I was buying one anyway. USB-C alone is great. It will get me off grid more with a powerbank. I like the fact that they have used the ceramic and seem to be adapting that in to their design - once again we're still paying in certain ways to be part of R&D that's the premium. You can make a vape from a lightbulb. I consider myself very very lucky to be able to afford this, even to type where I am Our entire history is still very young and hopefully 1000's of years still ahead, greatful to share this planet (ecosystem, time period) with you all.

If I break my original mighty purchase down i paid roughly 300 for it. I have used it for 3.5 years approx - 1277.5 days. That's cost me .23 a day. I used to smoke joints with tobacco. Mighty was the one that got me off that and I feel more than .23 a day better for it. I enjoy my herb so much more than being able to taste ash and I'm pretty sure I will have spent more than .23 a day on tobacco, papers and roach while still chasing the benzine and other harmful nasties. It's difficult having that investment but it can pay off.

I know in the thread I heard someone say passthrough charging didn't work. I just completely drained my Mighty+ of battery.

Tossed a capsule in, tried to turn it on, flashes no power. I plugged it into my 45W Samsung charger. The screen flashes, shows DCT, then I was able to turn it on and do a whole session.

It definitely switches from charging the battery to powering the Mighty + right away. Once I finished and turned it off it went right back to charging.

vapeape77

I know in the thread I heard someone say passthrough charging didn't work. I just completely drained my Mighty+ of battery.

Tossed a capsule in, tried to turn it on, flashes no power. I plugged it into my 45W Samsung charger. The screen flashes, shows DCT, then I was able to turn it on and do a whole session.

It definitely switches from charging the battery to powering the Mighty + right away. Once I finished and turned it off it went right back to charging.
Haters gonna hate… I’ve babied my o…og using it while plugged in for years, has def extended its battery.

Any new comments on the + by owners…🤩 waiting…

Last edited:

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Ah fuck man that’s disappointing, the og is king, lol

Can you taste any difference with that ceramic coated oven Been?
I haven’t hit an OG mighty in years, but I feel like it runs hotter than the OG, I won’t start at 410F with the plus, but end the bowl at max. Been using mighty plus as daily driver for almost a week now, herbalizer is sitting idle.

The ABV comes out pretty dark

MGG

It may sometimes briefly overshoot to 420f. It quickly corrects itself and doesn't really mean you can vape at 420 reliably.

MGG,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shorner

I haven’t hit an OG mighty in years, but I feel like it runs hotter than the OG, I won’t start at 410F with the plus, but end the bowl at max. +Been using mighty plus as daily driver for almost a week now, herbalizer is sitting idle.

The ABV comes out pretty dark
Like you I haven’t hit a OG in years but i also think the + runs hotter, mine pumps out vapour very pleased with it.

MGG

Personally I think the biggest reason to consider a Mighty+ is the ceramic chamber.
Please feel free to disagree but I strongly believe that aluminium is not safe to use in a vaporizer and there is risk of aluminium dust inhalation, particularly as the bowl is worn down over time. Whilst this risk may be very small, I still perceive it as a risk nonetheless.

Though if that doesn't concern you then the original Mighty is a pretty good deal on sale, comes with a lot of extra bits compared to Mighty+ and seems to function mostly the same.

The only aspect i take solace in is that these units actually have medical verification and real studies done on them and with them.

But I believe Storz n Bickel made the move to ceramic for a reason. I was wary of aluminium before this and with people scratching their bowls they had to be inhaling some level of the dust.

David Root

I am an aluminum welder at times. I put more aluminum dust in the air in a few minutes than that while aluminum bowl is made of. I have no problems and don't expect any. Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat.

I am fine with the new ceramic bowl.

I have a crafty+, not the newest one. Thinking about a Mighty Plus.

Everyone is different.
David

Top Bottom