• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
....i called around in the tri-state area to different vape shops/smoke shops and got the same answer, " no we dont sell it & good luck when you get it"......and believe me i searched, because i wanted the Vulcano Hybrid and would have bought that on the spot but when i couldnt locate a shop with one, thats what led me to just ordering the Mighty ......the Vulcano Hybrid will be my gift to myself for Father's Day or some other holiday

.....even checked on the S&B website for places that sell their items and still no luck in NY
Just curious, if you thought to order a Mighty direct from S&B, why not the Volcano, if that's what you actually wanted?
Though I'm pretty sure you will love the Mighty, both seem to be in stock, free shipping. Ordering from S&B also assures you'll get a box that hasn't been collecting dust on a vape shop shelf.

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
Good stuff! As a New Yorker myself I can assure you that many shops do carry S&B, but you can also order direct from their site. You’re going to love the mighty, especially if you choose to vape on the go. Enjoy! :clap:
......just got a email with a tracking # for delivery in 2 days, so im ready to find out exactly what this gadget does.......shyt i come from back in the days when you buy a dime bag thru a peep hole get 10 thick joints and be happy for a long azz time......... now its come to this SMH LOL

Just curious, if you thought to order a Mighty direct from S&B, why not the Volcano, if that's what you actually wanted?
Though I'm pretty sure you will love the Mighty, both seem to be in stock, free shipping. Ordering from S&B also assures you'll get a box that hasn't been collecting dust on a vape shop shelf.
At that price for the Hybrid i wanted to lay eyes & hands on it to see why i was about to spend that much, since i couldnt locate one for sell ANYWHERE i choose to take a chance with the Mighty, now if its a POS than i lost half basically but if its worth the $$$$ than ill have no hesitation ordering from S&B website again , as thats where i order the Mighty from .....

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

And for Pete's sake, put @Green Kiwi back on contract; that was just a stupid decision from too high-up the chain, imo.
Hahaha Lol😂, thanks to your, post,Im now officially back on their payroll:whip:.
You just made my day Brother!:spliff:.
And I am a little jealous, on you having a fresh Mighty in the hand....
I have just last few weeks converted, 3 people to vaping with the Mighty Medical ,instead of smoking joints, and Holly Shit, their Mighty's (medical) heat up in about 56 second's, up to 185C.
Is your 4 month old new fresh girl, giving the same performance, or did they actually quietly improved on the old device?🤫.

p.s separate question; did, you change your forum name to vapviking, where before it was vapeking? or and I half suspect is just my dyslectic skills, that made me read it for the first time properly?😖,instead of always reading wrong?

Anyway Have a nice bowl with your missus tonight, much love Green Kiwi.:bigleaf:

Makroskop

You can criticize a company but you must be respectful. Warning point issued.
if something happens to it and you do rma, would you get a mighty plus?

id say yes. I mean its a piece of plastic shit product. The vape works well as a hybrid session vapor, but I dont see any improvements on the new Mighty, faster heating Time and thats all !? I bet u still cannot change the batteries, because the philosophie of S & B is to make the customer depended on them. I dislike this totally.

Mighty is just a big Cash Cow.
It is a 50 Euro Product on assembly line production getting sold for almost 500 Euro. LOL

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
At that price for the Hybrid i wanted to lay eyes & hands on it to see why i was about to spend that much, since i couldnt locate one for sell ANYWHERE i choose to take a chance with the Mighty, now if its a POS than i lost half basically but if its worth the $$$$ than ill have no hesitation ordering from S&B website again , as thats where i order the Mighty from .....
I see, and I think you made a sound choice. Prepare for the satisfying part...
Folks say the Mighty delivers vapor similar to that of the Volcano.
EDIT, add;
Yikes, I just looked at the 2-day priority tracking I got from S&B last friday and it says the item has not actually shipped yet, just a label created 3 or 4 days ago. Sorry to bring this news...
May 7, 202118:38EMERYVILLE,CA,94608SHIPPING LABEL CREATED, USPS AWAITING ITEM
p.s separate question; did, you change your forum name to vapviking, where before it was vapeking? or and I half suspect is just my dyslectic skills, that made me read it for the first time properly?😖,instead of always reading wrong?

Anyway Have a nice bowl with your missus tonight, much love Green Kiwi.
The moniker has been vapviking since I joined the forum. Vap is kinda a European-ized "vape", for one of my fav things to do. And Viking is a nod to my heritage. I have a button that says,
"Made in USA Using 100% Swedish Parts."

Used the Mighty with the missus for about 6+ bowls with a small bubbler last night (new bag in the house). First time in years using Mighty/Crafty we've ever noticed a degrade in output performance when battery showed 1 bar and less. Strange, abv was dark (bubbler high temp-dark) but we both felt less-strong hits happening and less cloudage, for sure. I filled a hopper io and we did that up just to check. The canna was not the issue...so I put Mighty on the charger.
Btw, I don't think we started the evening with a full charge. We typically might get about 8 bowls from full though I don't let it get down that low very often.

Heat up to 185 is well over a minute, but less than 90 seconds; I have not timed it (my og was more like 2 minutes, iirc). I believe the big jump came a couple of years ago with the "20% More Battery" campaign . That's also when they changed the haptic feedback; this 'newer' one, in my opinion, wants to shut off too soon and too often - and that impending doom rapid buzz just before auto-off is a drag. We usually like to luxuriate and not worry much about time/charge, etc. when we use Mighty.
It is quite possible they've changed something that speeds up heatup; they have continued to make changes throughout the life of the product.
I bet u still cannot change the batteries, because the philosophie of S & B is to make the customer depended on them. I dislike this totally.
I've read that many companies (not just in vape industry) opt for the far safer non-removeable battery designs. It's not necessarily a planned obsolescence plot, it's a safety thing.
Many battery safety issues arise with handling of same; permanent installation eliminates that factor. I happen to like this no-brainer approach sometimes, but I also have vapes with removeable batts and like those, too.

Last edited:

Maddmoe

I see, and I think you made a sound choice. Prepare for the satisfying part...
Folks say the Mighty delivers vapor similar to that of the Volcano.
EDIT, add;
Yikes, I just looked at the 2-day priority tracking I got from S&B last friday and it says the item has not actually shipped yet, just a label created 3 or 4 days ago. Sorry to bring this news...
May 7, 202118:38EMERYVILLE,CA,94608SHIPPING LABEL CREATED, USPS AWAITING ITEM

The moniker has been vapviking since I joined the forum. Vap is kinda a European-ized "vape", for one of my fav things to do. And Viking is a nod to my heritage. I have a button that says,
"Made in USA Using 100% Swedish Parts."

Used the Mighty with the missus for about 6+ bowls with a small bubbler last night (new bag in the house). First time in years using Mighty/Crafty we've ever noticed a degrade in output performance when battery showed 1 bar and less. Strange, abv was dark (bubbler high temp-dark) but we both felt less-strong hits happening and less cloudage, for sure. I filled a hopper io and we did that up just to check. The canna was not the issue...so I put Mighty on the charger.
Btw, I don't think we started the evening with a full charge. We typically might get about 8 bowls from full though I don't let it get down that low very often.

Heat up to 185 is well over a minute, but less than 90 seconds; I have not timed it (my og was more like 2 minutes, iirc). I believe the big jump came a couple of years ago with the "20% More Battery" campaign . That's also when they changed the haptic feedback; this 'newer' one, in my opinion, wants to shut off too soon and too often - and that impending doom rapid buzz just before auto-off is a drag. We usually like to luxuriate and not worry much about time/charge, etc. when we use Mighty.
It is quite possible they've changed something that speeds up heatup; they have continued to make changes throughout the life of the product.

I've read that many companies (not just in vape industry) opt for the far safer non-removeable battery designs. It's not necessarily a planned obsolescence plot, it's a safety thing.
Many battery safety issues arise with handling of same; permanent installation eliminates that factor. I happen to like this no-brainer approach sometimes, but I also have vapes with removeable batts and like those, too.
.......so i see my Two(2) day air shipping has turned into 3 days and counting, oh where oh where can my Mighty be, oh where oh where can it be........tick tock tick tock tick tock

vapviking

Old & In the Way
....well there has been an update saying Out For Delivery But now i feel like to hell with running my errands, i have to wait for the BIG BROWN truck .........tick tock tick tock tick tock
Charge it to full which shouldn't take very long. (play with the goodies and manual)
Run it up to full temp with no cooling unit on, just to be sure before use that there's no bad smells coming off it. A very slight "new vape" smell may be present at first, and a little bit in the taste of first bowl or two is not uncommon, but should be tolerable.
Enjoy!

the ob

all good in the hood.
....well there has been an update saying Out For Delivery But now i feel like to hell with running my errands, i have to wait for the BIG BROWN truck .........tick tock tick tock tick tock
Better than F*#DEX. They are the worst in my area. :). Enjoy!

the ob,
Reactions: RobbIt

Maddmoe

Well it has arrived, was hoping that my 2nd package would have arrived also with my 40 capsules and other accessories but im sure it will......right now im not going to give my opinion of it because i just got it and of course USED it lmao...... after a few days ill have a better understanding and can then give my opinion ..... I will add thank god its not made in china because i dropped it already opps, so thats a major plus

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_221144.jpg
    IMG_20210513_221144.jpg
    956.6 KB · Views: 27

The Big Lebowski

Eh bien, il est arrivé, j'espérais que mon 2ème colis serait également arrivé avec mes 40 capsules et autres accessoires, mais je suis sûr que cela arrivera ... pour le moment, je ne vais pas donner mon avis à ce sujet car je viens de l'avoir et bien sûr, je l'ai utilisé lmao ...... après quelques jours, j'ai une meilleure compréhension et je peux ensuite donner mon avis ..... J'ajouterai merci mon dieu ce n'est pas fabriqué en Chine car je l'ai déjà laissé tomber, donc c'est un atout majeur
Take a time

The Big Lebowski,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
where can you buy battery for the mighty read back a few pages couldn't find any info I'm in canada thanks
here's an option;

If you are even more "handy" you can buy 2 batteries and do some soldering, etc. (careful!). I chose an easier route.

Last edited:
vapviking,

Lewdgz23

....i called around in the tri-state area to different vape shops/smoke shops and got the same answer, " no we dont sell it & good luck when you get it"......and believe me i searched, because i wanted the Vulcano Hybrid and would have bought that on the spot but when i couldnt locate a shop with one, thats what led me to just ordering the Mighty ......the Vulcano Hybrid will be my gift to myself for Father's Day or some other holiday

.....even checked on the S&B website for places that sell their items and still no luck in NY
Dispensaries in NJ sell the Volcano Classic and Hybrid

Lewdgz23,

dhrace

here's an option;

If you are even more "handy" you can buy 2 batteries and do some soldering, etc. (careful!). I chose an easier route
How did you contact Jcat about buying battery for the mighty thanks Mike

vapviking

Old & In the Way
How did you contact Jcat about buying battery for the mighty thanks Mike
In the post of mine I linked, near the top there's a link to @JCat's thread.
To purchase from or simply to discuss it with him, send him a pm (using the envelope icon in the header, start a conversation with him).
He knows Crafty and preps these batteries for them, but they are also an exact fit for Mighty.

Maddmoe

Well its been a few days since i got my Mighty from S&B & im getting the hang of it and liking it alot, i do have some gripes , like why just send one capsule, i used it for a few days but now im trying the mighty without it & using the drip pad...... I did place a order for extra supplies & the 40 capsules, the tray , etc and of course none of that has arrived so im left with using what came with it and than cleaning it after a couple of uses.......im still in the beginning stages of learning it so ill keep my review short for now.....

Maddmoe

Dispensaries in NJ sell the Volcano Classic and Hybrid
Would like to know if you know this to be true and if so which ones carry their products, need to see if their products such as accessories are also sold somewhere locally where i can purchase on the spot, seems my orders with S&B are delayed for some unknown reason and they havent answered my emails either......

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Would like to know if you know this to be true and if so which ones carry their products, need to see if their products such as accessories are also sold somewhere locally where i can purchase on the spot, seems my orders with S&B are delayed for some unknown reason and they havent answered my emails either......
The retailer Puffitup has come back online after a break while they sorted through the new mail regulations.
Iirc, you had ordered a dosing cap set right off the bat from S&B, now it hasn't shipped.
Here is one, and they also have limited supply of some other accessories.
Strange and frustrating that S&B is not answering your emails.

To answer your question a couple posts back, "Why do they only give you one dosing cap in the box?";
OG Mighty had none, because they were not sold yet. When dosing caps were introduced, S&B decided to put one in each box as a trial sample.

The most I work with are the 8 pack in a caddy, filling either straight from grinder or by using the caddy's lid as a funnel (very clever, tidy device). But I recently watched the video for the 40 pc set and it's compelling, but more than I want to spend on an accessory at this point.

One of my brighter Mighty moments came recently when I had filled, but not capped, 8 capsules. With the lids laid on the table top-side up, I lightly moistened a fingertip with saliva, and just touching a lid can pick it up, transport to a capsule and place it squarely on. It's like one of those electro-magnets picking up a junk car! I can do 2 or 3 before re-moistening fingertip. The 8 lids go on in like, < 30 seconds, I give a visual check that the lid is seated as I put them in the caddy.

Top Bottom