The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Green Kiwi

okay , we all(well most of us.)love love the Mighty, owww, and the crafty+,( the crafty was in my opinion not very satisfying.)way way slower in vapeproduction than the+.)
Can S&B please do a bit of explaining(no I know....they never ever doo. and I find that soooo disappointing....:mad:)why the fuck,they are not supplying their own website and or retailers with new stock?:hmm::goon:?.
Don't hide behind Covid in Germany as we can all read newspapers....and I hate bullshit!
Is S&B's problem they can't get chips? well that doesn't explain why they also are out of Hybrid chambers.(although probably because they failed with most owners, yes I know just a handful didn't have the melting chamber problems, but I Do, even though it was produced on 18 Feb 2021...:\:mental:.)...So they most likely completely , ran out.........
Etc, I could happily rant and be angry for hours ,but that doesn't help anyone ,so I won't.
Bottomline: we as FC community should maybe starting the big vapeproducing companies hold to account.
I Really think if you read (not only on FC)but also other fora , that people really do feel let down by S&B .
And: this is my personal opinion:For such a big name, THAT'S totally not cool, and or satisfying.
Not communicating ,and not being able to deliver stock, makes even very( very loyal 'S&B paid fanboy's.....:razz:, like myself, LOL:freak:.)getting seriously pissed off.

Come on S&B let us fanbase know what's going on??
please? (note I asked that politely:horse::horse::goon:
.)

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
Well ive been using the capsule, then switch to using the drip pad then switch to not using the drip pad....... I'm really enjoying the Mighty & im sure with the accessories that i ordered from S&B that it would make it much more enjoyable BUT i see how the lack of a response and or lack of my packages arriving, that this is going to be a waiting game and im glad i didnt order the Hybrid from them......can't stand spending my $$$ on those that dont respect it.....

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
the mighty is the one vape that you like more and more with every new vape you acquire. It just makes you appreciate how perfect it is. sure the new vape you get probably does something incredible, but probably not the whole package like the mighty is
This is true. Every time I get a new vape I love it….for like two months. Then I’m like “damn, this is a lot of work compared to the Mighty”. I always come back, full time, to the Mighty.

I used to be kinda into the whole “learning curve” challenges of various vapes. Now I guess I’m just too old for that crap. Gimme something that works. Every time, without hassle, without inconsistencies, with great vapor. In other words, the Mighty. :lol:

BigJr48

This is true. Every time I get a new vape I love it….for like two months. Then I’m like “damn, this is a lot of work compared to the Mighty”. I always come back, full time, to the Mighty.

I used to be kinda into the whole “learning curve” challenges of various vapes. Now I guess I’m just too old for that crap. Gimme something that works. Every time, without hassle, without inconsistencies, with great vapor. In other words, the Mighty. :lol:
Facts!!! 100%

stonedmallone

yup! I just got the tinymight and while I absolutely love it and don't regret it at all, it's making me appreciate the simplicity of the mighty. It's incredible a 7 year old vape can have that effect. in the honeymoon phase with the tinymight and yet I'm still thinking about the mighty :bowdown:

BigJr48

yup! I just got the tinymight and while I absolutely love it and don't regret it at all, it's making me appreciate the simplicity of the mighty. It's incredible a 7 year old vape can have that effect. in the honeymoon phase with the tinymight and yet I'm still thinking about the mighty :bowdown:
WOW, 7 yrs & still kicking???

BigJr48,
Reactions: Mangu

shaolinmilk

Haven't posted in a while.

Have they done anything new to the Mighty besides longer battery life? Any news of the Mighty 2 being on S&B's roadmap?

The Mighty has lasted the test of time and without a doubt at the top of the chain for portable vapes. I've gotten so many people to convert to vaping because of the Mighty and it's been a great 6 years since I learned about vaping.

I still smoke a joint here and there, but it's nothing significant. I don't even get high anymore from smoking weed. Probably due to the amount I vape with both the Mighty and EVO.

justcametomind

Why S&B still didn't release the Mighty+?
One explaination could be that they produced a shitload of plain Mighties that would remain unsold if the + would be released.
The successor was ready but they probably realized that Covid hit their portable market so they decided to postpone the launch regardless of what they said on their video months ago.
I for one don't vape outdoors anymore since Covid, and if I'm not the only one, this behaviour probably hit their sales big time.
Season 3 Broadcast GIF by The Simpsons

Vifzor

Hello,
I love my mighty and I have been using it for few years.
However I think the temperature of the vapor isn't that good for my throat, despite the cooling unit.

So do you have any additional cooling I could buy to reduce the temperature of the vapor? I saw something like a glass path unit that made the vapor go through water. Would anyone have a link for anything that could reduce the temperature of the vapor?

thank you very much :)

west-elec

Hello,
However I think the temperature of the vapor isn't that good for my throat, despite the cooling unit.

So do you have any additional cooling I could buy to reduce the temperature of the vapor? I saw something like a glass path unit that made the vapor go through water. Would anyone have a link for anything that could reduce the temperature of the vapor?

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/mighty-crafty-water-pipe-adapter-wpa

This is a WPA or water pipe adaptor, for using with a water piece. Add a bong or bubbler and you are all set. Check out Dhgate for cheaper glass pieces from China.
To be easy on the throat many prefer warm water for extra moisture in the vapour.

condition

Hello,

Hey man I got the stainless steel cooling unit for french-touch-vaporizer and the vapor is cooler and tastes better, however the steel gets very hot after a while so its better to finish fast, I use capsules and finishing it in less than 5 mins.
Another cooling system is the simrell vortex that I already own but i don't have the necessary adapter to use it...

condition,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vifzor

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/mighty-crafty-water-pipe-adapter-wpa

This is a WPA or water pipe adaptor, for using with a water piece. Add a bong or bubbler and you are all set. Check out Dhgate for cheaper glass pieces from China.
To be easy on the throat many prefer warm water for extra moisture in the vapour.
Ho i see thanks I think I want to try that, but I don't have any bong or bubbler actually, any recommandations? I wouldn't want to buy one and see it doesn't fit the mouthpiece! The best would be to buy all the required material from only one website~

Hey man I got the stainless steel cooling unit for french-touch-vaporizer and the vapor is cooler and tastes better, however the steel gets very hot after a while so its better to finish fast, I use capsules and finishing it in less than 5 mins.
Another cooling system is the simrell vortex that I already own but i don't have the necessary adapter to use it...
Looks interesting but I would really like something that will cool it down with water, but thanks for your addition tho :)

For example I wonder if this https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-v3-waterpipe-adapter/
and this https://delta3dstudios.com/minivap-14mm-waterpipe-adapter/ would work well together?

west-elec

Yes to first one, maybe not to second one. That is for a different vape.
For both from one website @Sneaky Pete is your man.
https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/crafty-mighty-3-in-1-glass-adapter?variant=12365950255185
The globe is a popular waterpipe with 14mm vertical joint, with the weight of the Mighty vertical is best.
https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-sneaky-pete-globe?variant=26814594374

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
So im wondering if S&B is out of buisness , i mean All i did was place 2 orders for supplies for my Mighty from their website and havent seen any movement on my order or have gotten any reply to email.......wtf is going on..........

west-elec

So im wondering if S&B is out of buisness , i mean All i did was place 2 orders for supplies for my Mighty from their website and havent seen any movement on my order or have gotten any reply to email.......wtf is going on..........
Either that or the whole business has been a sham to get your screen money. Now they disappear. Those clever Germans...Call Interpol.😂

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The second item is showing a water piece, but the item being sold is just an adapter for a water piece ("glass not included").
The first item is a very good adapter and will let you hook Mighty up to a water piece having 14mm female or 18mm female inlet.

Here is an in-line bubbler made specifically for the Mighty, I've been using one for a couple of months and think it works very well.

This piece is the adapter and water tool in-one.
Unfortunately, puffitup.com went through a shut-down, has now re-opened, but much of their stock is low.
Expect to pay more than 10 bucks, that was their last sale price, like 'going out of business' price.

These folks seem to have them -- prices are CAD, so US will be less, but idk about shipping (I once bought a vape from him and got free ship to NY.) https://theherbcafe.com/collections...ucts/storz-and-bickel-crafty-glass-hydra-stem

The installed screen in this adapter is not well placed; I removed it and only use capsules with the adapter and find it works great this way.

It's a big world, the glass world. Many folks who have used water pieces have found that using the piece 'dry', -no water in it - can effectively cool the hits while retaining more of the flavor than with water. And so, using a wpa (like the delta3d in you first link0 and adding a simple j-hook can be found to suit the condition you describe. Something like this;

There's a wide range of available ways to do it, I'm just showing a few examples.

(separate0)
@Maddmoe, it's really bizarre, they are a big and well established concern. I believe there may be a way to contact S&B in Germany to tell them the guys in US branch are fucking up. Will look for that.

Last edited:

Vifzor

The second item is showing a water piece, but the item being sold is just an adapter for a water piece ("glass not included").
The first item is a very good adapter and will let you hook Mighty up to a water piece having 14mm female or 18mm female inlet.

Here is an in-line bubbler made specifically for the Mighty, I've been using one for a couple of months and think it works very well.

This piece is the adapter and water tool in-one.
Unfortunately, puffitup.com went through a shut-down, has now re-opened, but much of their stock is low.
Expect to pay more than 10 bucks, that was their last sale price, like 'going out of business' price.

These folks seem to have them -- prices are CAD, so US will be less, but idk about shipping (I once bought a vape from him and got free ship to NY.) https://theherbcafe.com/collections...ucts/storz-and-bickel-crafty-glass-hydra-stem

The installed screen in this adapter is not well placed; I removed it and only use capsules with the adapter and find it works great this way.

It's a big world, the glass world. Many folks who have used water pieces have found that using the piece 'dry', -no water in it - can effectively cool the hits while retaining more of the flavor than with water. And so, using a wpa (like the delta3d in you first link0 and adding a simple j-hook can be found to suit the condition you describe. Something like this;

There's a wide range of available ways to do it, I'm just showing a few examples.

(separate0)
@Maddmoe, it's really bizarre, they are a big and well established concern. I believe there may be a way to contact S&B in Germany to tell them the guys in US branch are fucking up. Will look for that.
Wow this is very helpful, I realize how little I know about this glass world^^
I like the first piece you are talking about, I will see if they provide shipping to Europe! (I'm from Belgium)
Maybe I should also take a look at local store, I was looking for D0202-d bubbler but when ordering from Dhgate, it might arrive only in 1 month :/

Vifzor,
Top Bottom