The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Vifzor
how about?

plus this, for putting it on Mighty

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer-brands/storz-bickel/crafty/mighty-water-adapter/ (select 14mm size)

or this but they don't have in stock;
(looks like it's the delta3d)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
wow it looks great! I think I will order from there! It's amazing you found an european website, I was looking for piece but could only find US websites!!! Thank you vapviking!
Actually, I just checked and VapoShop is an FC Supporting Retailer!

I think those glass adapters are made by the same people who make that one piece in-line bubbler/adapter; they work well but the screens are placed such that they are a little too far above the load in chamber. This is why I use capsules with the water piece, no need for a screen. Then the issue is that the screen in the wpa gets sticky, so my answer to that is to remove it.

west-elec

New 2 hour video from Troy & Jerry about the Mighty:
@stickstones lost his charger so he hasn't been using his Mighty and they keep calling it a proprietary plug. Those 2.1mm 12vdc plugs were a standard looooong before usb ever existed. I bet he has a dozen appliances running with the same power jack he could 'borrow' any time. Almost every 12vdc output power brick has that same plug and as long as it is rated above a few amps it will charge the Mighty fine.
The car leads Troy wants are everywhere at camping stores, auto places etc., or Amazon 12vdc car plug
The 12v charging is one of the big positives that I hope they keep with the plus...it's why it charges so fast. Who needs usbc when you've got 12vdc

blackstone

New 2 hour video from Troy & Jerry about the Mighty:

Really enjoyed the video, I think this was their best episode yet and lots of fun!
It now has me wondering, if Vapefiend said in their stream - "Not sure if we're supposed to talk about this but we think, according to rumour, this month is supposed to be the month for the Mighty+ release"
(See at the 21:00 minutes mark, and also talk in the comments about some email they got).

And Troy and Jerry have the Mighty+ prequel video, while coming next they have a Mighty+ sequel video, where they will talk "more about the Mighty+ and what's up with that".
I got a feeling that might be significant and that they have something up their sleeves. Sorry in advance if I'm getting people excited over nothing! We should know more in the sequel this weekend anyway??

PS: now i found this recent Mighty video on Troy's page, and in the comments he said something about more Mighty content in the next few days and perhaps hinted at something worth holding off for, or of interest to prospective Mighty buyers who are on a budget, whatever that means....
Cut priced Mightys during the launch of the new one?

@stickstones if you use any ol' 12vdc power supply with the correct plug, just make sure the polarity is 'center positive' as it may damage the device otherwise. This should be the case with most 12v supplies from CCTV cams, CB radios and things like modems/routers anyway, but check to be sure. 1 amp and 2 amp supplies will charge the batteries but you need 3amp or higher rated to operate the heater from the mains supply properly.
Because 36watts ÷ 12volts = 3amps

mwnger

I have a 12v 10a adaptor for my induction heater which I can use to charge the Mighty too, very convenient. I remember checking the polarity and thinking it should work, but still being a bit nervous the first time connecting it.

dimmusp

It now has me wondering, if Vapefiend said in their stream - "Not sure if we're supposed to talk about this but we think, according to rumour, this month is supposed to be the month for the Mighty+ release"
(See at the 21:00 minutes mark, and also talk in the comments about some email they got).

And Troy and Jerry have the Mighty+ prequel video, while coming next they have a Mighty+ sequel video, where they will talk "more about the Mighty+ and what's up with that".
I got a feeling that might be significant and that they have something up their sleeves. Sorry in advance if I'm getting people excited over nothing! We should know more in the sequel this weekend anyway??
So... Not much happened, right?

iammyself

So... Not much happened, right?
They got real high, and did more two-fist comparisons. But nothing extra special.

I may have messed up my Mighty while cleaning it just now. I got a cotton swab damp with dark crystal, turned the Mighty on the lowest temp, and let the swab sit in the bowl to heat up and soak. Then after it’s had time to loosen up the stains, wipe the bowl out with another swab with 99% iso. I’ve done that a few times, and it’s got a dark brown bowl back to shiny silver.

When I was done today, I saw Err 004 on the screen. When I plugged it in to power, it switched to Err 002. I let it sit for a bit hoping maybe a drop of iso got on the circuit board, and it could work when that evaporated.

After an hour, I turned it on. It seems to be working. I plugged it in, and it’s charging now. The battery indicator was at empty, and I think it was close to full when I started cleaning. So I’m still thinking it might be dying.

Plus, the screen went out a couple weeks ago. That’s a documented problem with the Mighty. I can still see it at an angle, just not straight on. It might be time for a replacement, but I want to hold out for the Mighty+.

Edit: it fully charged up, and I just had a bowl in it with no issues or errors. Maybe it will survive after all.

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
When I was done today, I saw Err 004 on the screen. When I plugged it in to power, it switched to Err 002. I let it sit for a bit hoping maybe a drop of iso got on the circuit board, and it could work when that evaporated.

After an hour, I turned it on. It seems to be working. I plugged it in, and it’s charging now. The battery indicator was at empty, and I think it was close to full when I started cleaning. So I’m still thinking it might be dying.
I’ve had both errors before on a couple different Mightys. My own experience has been that this occurs when the unit is quite hot and I attempt to charge it. Letting it cool off for a half hour always resolves it. (Also helps to have a spare charger….sometimes just swapping out the charger resolves the error. :2c:)

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
I finally realized the Mighty needs BLUETOOTH....i get it , that it vibrates when it hits it's desired temperature BUT im always busy and sometimes i get side tracked and forget that its fired up and ready for me........but with Bluetooth it would be able to sync to my cell and whatever desired notification ring tone would inform me that my Mighty is ready........

Sidenote; got a email last week from S&B for a 2 day shipment ( my Mighty Accessories ) but the USPS package still hasnt been picked up, so i guess thats 2 days from the time its picked up SMDH

stonedmallone

I am still recommending the Mighty to friends, even with the + announcement seemingly around the corner.
My guesses are + will have better battery, probably better screen, cleaner interface and that's probably it aside from the built-in stand we know it has now.

I think unless you have plenty of other vapes to hold you over, getting the mighty today is still a great option. even if the + does come out, you're still left with a fantastic vape. it doesn't get shittier lol! so I haven't had any guilt about recommending it still, unless of course the + does something no one expects lol

ChilledAsian

Is this real?

v5fescl76r271.jpg

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
So i got a email for 2 day shipping but no movement as of yet and then i see this today on their website...........OUT OF STOCK........on all accessories !........now the waiting game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-233739~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-233739~2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 13
Maddmoe,

justcametomind

30 second warm Up convection doesnt Sound very up2 Date. how does tafee do a 1 sec Warm-up?
That thing is a mock up but I’d go S&B any day if 30 sec would be real. Tafée doesn’t have the experience and beta testing power of S&B (and still they messed up the Hybrid oven ) and has many drawbacks apart the plus of a few seconds warm up, the battery is non existent and I felt I was beta testing for my Bowle when I had one. I still have to try a Hybrid but until now I never had burnt flavor off of a S&B vape, the same thing cant be said for Tafee or any other on demand vape. That’s imho the main reason a S&B vape would have a reason even if it had a 30 second warm up time.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I like my Mighty but my friend @justcametomind here I disagree about the "Bowle burnt taste", my unit taste very good even pushing the abv very dark. In another hands I agree most users and especially new users like to vape without to think too much about what you do and lot of convections vapes need a lot of care to manage to get a good hit. I found the Bowle and the TinyMight to be a very good step forward in order to make convection vaping as easy as possible.
Like you I prefer to recommand reliable conduction/hybrid vaporizers for a beginner, I noticed they gave up with a full convection vape after they combusted a few times or being unable to get vapor, after more experience they can give a try but it's not for everybody. The Mighty is one I would recommand... if it was less expensive, I hope the new Skinny will be more affordable. As usual, the S&B german designers are coming with another very special design :uhoh: but I'm very glad they finally included the replacable battery feature (and 18650 on top of that, I applaude!)

Top Bottom