The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

darbarikanada

if my 6 y.o. mighty broke/died, and there wasn't a '+' version coming out, I'd still happily buy another original version. if S&B manages to release the '+' in spite of the chip shortage and supply chain issues, they're beating the odds (I just read that the chip shortage could continue into 2023...).

Texus

Only thing that would really sell me on a new mighty is user replaceable batteries with no soldering required. Not holding my breath on that one.
Yeah, that and USB-C would be tops of my list of preferred improvements. And if the details aren't too overwhelming, good deals on exicsting Mightys should start pouring out. Even prior to official announcement, mine new was around $250...

jbm

i can't understand the hype surrounding the new mighty +

because apart from the bigger battery and the "swim fins" it has no innovations or am I wrong?
The "Mighty+" is in orange! They changed the color of the up and down buttons! It's a game changer! It probably doesn't include the accessories! The screen still looks like it needs a snooze button! Meh. Now, if it heated up instantly...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It's extremely unlikely mighty+ will have a replaceable battery.
At least it might still be a DIY job, 18650 batteries with wires already attached are easy to get, easier than the quick swap Hopper debacle batteries...may as well have been proprietory as they are such an obscure size.
I would be more worried about that crappy LCD screen (Bluetooth backup would be great and USB-c). :2c:

jbm

I would be more worried about that crappy LCD screen (Bluetooth backup would be great and USB-c)
Those would be nice. What would you be backing up via Bluetooth, though? Do you mean the Mighty+ using the S&B app? USB-C would also be nice. None of this though, would be enough to make me want to get rid of my current Mighty.

Kaptan

Honestly, as has been stated a few posts back, what is all the hype about with the Mighty +? It’s old technology that they are just making slight improvements. I haven’t picked up my Mighty to use since my Tinymight and Bowle arrived :shrug:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer

It’s officially the Mighty+ we’re getting in 20 hours​

A9VPKUU.jpg

blackstone

I'm not in too big a hurry either, but only because Crafty+ and Hybrid are working very well for me!
It's great, I've even been able to buy things other than vapes the last couple of years.:lol:
Actually I stuck those two vapes together in a Y adapter whip setup a while back and that was some immense power of vapor!! I thought maybe they could aim for that type of vapor power with their next vape?!
Fast(er) heat up time will be appreciated and much less charging required than a Crafty+ will be nice.
Extra airflow or anything else will be just a bonus on top.
Expect USB-C with no charger in the box, for the same RRP, is what I think will happen anyway.
We will see!!

Mr.B certainly has it going on there with blue and orange, down to the soles of his shoes and his chair!
Definitely a bit of a theme going on there!
Back in 2018 I was wondering who had parked this fancy orange German sports car in view of their vapor factory build webcam picture which used to get updated weekly.
QX3mrci.jpg

Obviously driven by someone high up the chain, and with a thing for orange!?
Well done, nice to see vaporizer people enjoying some success or earning what they dreamt of.

HomerSchwag

Yes he is the face of the company. Do we know if he was also personally involved in the launch of Crafty+?
The Crafty+ launch was loaded with social media teaser/hype posts prior to the official announcement. No keynote speech or anything like that. Didn’t seem to go over well with most fans, so I’m guessing they wanted to go with a more professional launch for this one.

Top Bottom