The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

cptofnthng

ive never combusted in my P80 or the bowle. but i guess you can, If you Surf along the Higher temps.
but everytime i have a super smooth big Hit after 5 seconds i know why i wouldnt buy another crafty. i still Like the old pal for nice long sessions though. which you cant have with a convection vape i guess.
but i also think its a mock.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So i got a email for 2 day shipping but no movement as of yet and then i see this today on their website...........OUT OF STOCK........on all accessories !........now the waiting game
Not only that, it looks like all items, even vapes on the S&B English (US) and Germany sites are 'frozen', can't be put in a cart.
Lots of questions, not many answers these days.
Either they are revamping the site, along with these new product rollouts, or,
???

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nothing about that rendering seems legit.

The replaceable batteries says it all lol.

30 second warm Up convection doesnt Sound very up2 Date. how does tafee do a 1 sec Warm-up?

Tafee might have a green light in one second but is it really up to temp when the light turns on? I'd have to draw for 30 seconds on the Bowle to get as much vapor as 4 seconds off a warm mighty.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My thoughts as well, I feel like S&B would never do replaceable batteries... but the demand might be so high for it they do it? I don't know. I'll wait to see

They won't do replaceable cells cause its too lucrative at keeping the service center busy. Shit I remember when Apple used to sell replaceable batteries on the store shelf. Right before they took the CD drive away 😄

cptofnthng

Tafee might have a green light in one second but is it really up to temp when the light turns on? I'd have to draw for 30 seconds on the Bowle to get as much vapor as 4 seconds off a warm mighty.
thats true. it takes one medium Draw of a few seconds before the thicker vapor becomes available. If i Hit it on lvl2 for 30 s after the green light, its already a very strong hit, for me at least.
im not really all that impatient with the s&b vapes, its OK they Take their time, but the airflow on the bowl is much nicer too, its cooler as well. and i would say it should be, b cause its 5 years older. the crafty /mighty was ahead of its time probably. Back then.

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
not to spread rumors but for what it's worth, we may have a release date soon according to this post
k2zZzwj.png

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
Just got this email today, not sure if this is good news or bad .......still have a tracking # with no movement, at least i did get my Mighty to keep me company , while i wait for all the Accessories i ordered for it.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-203116~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-203116~2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 85

condition

As I already own/had almost all vaporizers of S&B, now apart from spending already this year a considerable amount in vapes & accessories, a replaceable battery will not suffice to upgrade. As mentioned above and being owner of Tafee, Tinymight and new omni, I definitely require an improvement in the vapor quality in order to upgrade. Faster heating times is not enough. I still use crafty+ outside or office only. At home I have no desire to use S&B, I always pick up TB, TM or Omni.
S&B used to be king, we will see now what steps will take to level with strong competition and how the designers can compete with other cheaper vaporizers, requiring less maintenance and having a stronger effect.

blackstone

Mighty + vaporizer​

The Mighty + is casting its mighty shadow ahead and could hit the market as early as June.

10,000+ sold Mighty's of the first and 2nd generation make us very curious about the Mighty +.

Unfortunately, Storz is very reserved. We had to find out everything we know in an unofficial way.

It is certain that the new Mighty will have a USB-C port. The USB-C charging connection allows the Mighty + vaporizer to be charged with any USB-C charger up to 100W. Thanks to such services, fast charging and simultaneous vaping will also be possible without any problems via USB-C.

The Mighty + can then be charged remotely from any power socket using USB power banks with a capacity of up to 100W. Thanks to the powerful power of these power banks, it will be possible to vaporize your favorite herbs on the go and charge the battery at the same time.

You also gain flexibility because USB-C is becoming the standard for charging notebooks, smartphones and tablets and other devices. So you should be able to charge your Mighty + with friends or at work without any problems with existing power supplies and no longer have to take a charger with you. Gone are the days when you noticed at home, with friends or even on vacation that you forgot the charger.

We also found out that the entire power management of the vaporizer has been revised. The entire device should be significantly more energy-efficient and offer around 10% more battery life for even more relaxed sessions with your favorite herbs.

The time it takes for the Mighty + to heat up compared to the Mighty has also been turned. How much faster the new muscle man has become, however, despite great efforts, we have not yet been able to find out.

We tried everything to get a picture of the Mighty + Facelift in advance, but unfortunately nobody has been able to get us a picture of the new vaporizer superstar in advance.

Speculation therefore remains as to whether the Mighty + can also stand without a stand or whether a stand will be included in the scope of delivery in the future or will be offered by Storz & Bickel itself in the future.

What is certain: The Mighty +, just like its predecessor, will be one of the best - if not the best - portable vaporizers. The finest aroma and dense and well-cooled vapor are still on the program with the Storz & Bickel vaporizer family.

What is also certain: As with the Mighty, free riders will try to copy the superior vapor quality with inexpensive means, but which at most imitate the look and feel. Such knock-off products will never achieve the quality and performance of a Storz & Bickel original product.

To prevent this, Storz & Bickel offers the registration of the devices on Storz-Bickel.com and rewards the registration with free warranty extensions and direct access to the original Storz & Bickel repair and exchange service.

Until the Mighty + is on the market, we will offer you the old Mighty at an unbeatable price!

In all likelihood, the old Mighty will no longer be produced with the launch of the new Mighty +, so anyone who wants to get a bargain here shouldn't hesitate too long

The above was seen at: https://www.vapo-city.de/Mighty-Plus-Vaporizer

....that is so true and now im seeing movement on my tracking # with delivery for sat ........need these accessories because im wearing the hell out of this first set of screens & gaskets lmao

I wanted to compare my own 4/20 shipping dates sooner to give you an idea that this is definitely not the case in non mainland EU, only where you are if seems and maybe due to pandemic but that is a very long time.
It was around 4/20 you bought I think?
My order placed: Apr 19
All items received : Apr 23
Eventually I returned a shirt that was a bit too tight for me, it got there on May 11th.
Refund for shirt issued: May 17th
So yes, you have been very unlucky in this period!
Hope that changes for you soon.:tup:

-------------

Still one more Mighty episode, or some finishing words and comparisons from the Think Dank duo this weekend on Youtube apparently. I'll be tuning in with my Crafty+, Volcano H and maybe a snazzy convection vape of mine too!:sherlock::spliff::whip:

Green Kiwi

Is this real?

v5fescl76r271.jpg
Mate!Brother!Thank you for showing this very very(:freak::party:.....)exiting news!
Holly smoke(Vape!), they had us a ridiculous long time waiting, without any updates or news.
BUT, I think looking into it, this is their next big seller, which is good finally replaceable Battery, and quick heat up , yes me like me want.........
I'll wait for at least half a year or so, to give them time to solve 'the most likely'Fuck Ups',that will be in there.
after the Hybrid melting plastics(which I had myself too, even though just 2 months ago produced...so what about a wrong batch?: I would say another wrong resin mixed batch.common that's not good enough🤬😡) I lost a bit my faith in S&B.
Now since this is the Mighty tread; where the Fuck is the Mighty+, dear S&B?.
I'm exited about this Skinny ,and most likely get it, but I am even more curious and keen on the Mighty+.

condition

It is certain that the new Mighty will have a USB-C port. The USB-C charging connection allows the Mighty + vaporizer to be charged with any USB-C charger up to 100W. Thanks to such services, fast charging and simultaneous vaping will also be possible without any problems via USB-C.

The Mighty + can then be charged remotely from any power socket using USB power banks with a capacity of up to 100W. Thanks to the powerful power of these power banks, it will be possible to vaporize your favorite herbs on the go and charge the battery at the same time.

You also gain flexibility because USB-C is becoming the standard for charging notebooks, smartphones and tablets and other devices. So you should be able to charge your Mighty + with friends or at work without any problems with existing power supplies and no longer have to take a charger with you. Gone are the days when you noticed at home, with friends or even on vacation that you forgot the charger.
thanks for translation. The USB-C is certainly a step up for the Mighty, however the Crafty+ already uses USB port, even though its USB micro, which exists, generally speaking, in more friends' houses, work environments or powerbanks than USB-C at the moment.

However good luck with the new mighty adventure, more than 10000 old units sold is an impressive number, I wonder how it compares with other portables.

Green Kiwi

@blackstone , Bruv, I should moan more...... the moment I moan,
Here YOU are with even more exiting Mighty+ news!👊😚:bigleaf:.

I am thinking about another moan....🤠.

It clearly helps getting news updates:lmao:.

Yahoooo! this is all exiting news:freak::tup:.

@condition , you find this 10000 number impressive? I don't NOT at all, and I actually have trouble believing they only sold 10000+ mighty's over those years......
I would assume, (I'm an investor myself )that ,means they loan for building a new factory(8.5.000.000 euros)and than , say to their investors(cannopy and the lot),in a few years we hope to probably pay you a little bit back.
No ,that's normally not how it works....... my personal agues would be that they sold at least 250.000 mighty's, and at least ,400.000 crafty's., and about 250.000 old volcanos.
just my 2 cents:2c:

p.s@Condition, I don't mean this offensive at all, but I don't think such low numbers sold,can pay for 40+people on the payroll, and a new factory, AND keep the investors happy.and invest in new products.

Last edited:

justcametomind

I think that Skinny is pretty obviously a fake.
How could that tiny CU have the amount of convolutions to make the vapor cool down?
That really seems made just to appear as SB made it, but imho it's not. Just because it has fins, the way the CU connects to the body of the vape, and the orange button it doesn't mean it's made by S&B.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think that Skinny is pretty obviously a fake.
How could that tiny CU have the amount of convolutions to make the vapor cool down?
That really seems made just to appear as SB made it, but imho it's not. Just because it has fins, the way the CU connects to the body of the vape, and the orange button it doesn't mean it's made by S&B.
The c/u in the photo appears taller than a standard Crafty or Mighty c/u. And as we know, the Crafty c/u is much smaller already than Mighty's, so this would just be a small step from there.
Look at the Grasshopper! It's vapor path hardly cares about cooling, and is about an inch long with no baffles. Yeah, it's hot, be they do sell... I imagine something like this would be cooler (on the lips particularly) than a hopper.

Maddmoe

Strickly ole School........
Im a happy camper once again, S&B had both my orders together in one package which i appreciated........so I have a nice regular mail usps lady and we always say hi but today as she is handing my S&B mail package to me , she decides of all days to strike up a conversation about her gifted son (abstract artist), now we never had a conversation over 10-15 seconds (thats about how long it takes to say hi, have a nice day)....and i see the package is the one in waiting for and she wants to chat and in my mind im saying lady isnt someone waiting for the mail, i want to puff puff and you holding me up lmao

Choices

Im a happy camper once again, S&B had both my orders together in one package which i appreciated........so I have a nice regular mail usps lady and we always say hi but today as she is handing my S&B mail package to me , she decides of all days to strike up a conversation about her gifted son (abstract artist), now we never had a conversation over 10-15 seconds (thats about how long it takes to say hi, have a nice day)....and i see the package is the one in waiting for and she wants to chat and in my mind im saying lady isnt someone waiting for the mail, i want to puff puff and you holding me up lmao
@Maddmoe finish the story when you can please! This has “Scene in a Seth Rogen Movie” potential!😁

MGG

I'll believe that 'Skinny' thing when i see a real physical product. ANYONE can make a 3D mockup these days. If this is really from storz and bickel to test interest in the market. Then storz n bickel i am very interested. A more portable crafty with replaceable batteries, digital onboard screen and usb c passthrough power. Yes please! This ticks all the boxes for me. I hope this happens but don't expect it to come out this year.

Expect mighty + with usb-c, 10% better battery, faster heatup time and slighty updated heat chamber, MAYBE with app support. And MAYBE slightly smaller/lighter form factor around 5%.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Thanks to the generosity of friend, I have become the proud owner of a Mighty. :D

I am currently in a long term relationship with my dynavaps, I had a brief affair with a flowermate cap a while back but this Mighty.....well she's definitely going to be keeping me company into the foreseeable future.

Been giving it a thrashing for the last few weeks and am loving it! :spliff:

Top Bottom