vapirtoo

Put half a kidney bean size bud in the trench with no grinding.
With my LB hooked up to my car, I took two deep pulls then went walking
around Van Cortlandt park with a friend. Micro dose heaven!

Choices

Put half a kidney bean size bud in the trench with no grinding.
With my LB hooked up to my car, I took two deep pulls then went walking
around Van Cortlandt park with a friend. Micro dose heaven!
VC Park? My better half and I were in NYC last weekend for 9/11. Made it to Central Park but not VC. She surprised me with tickets to My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills. First time at that venue for me and for my MFLB!:)

Truth Seeker

Just bought another MFLB today, after owning every major vape and disliking all of the them for one reason or another I'm giving vaping a final shot with the MFLB. The fact thatchy are up front and straight about how it's made, no solder and such I think it might be the safest as far as emitting nasty material by-products.
S&B, Ariser and many others can't make this claim below which is direct from MFLB website.

ABOUT THE LAUNCH BOX CONSTRUCTION​

The Launch Box is made of solid wood and stainless steel and made in the USA. Constructed with the consumer in mind, the Launch Box is crafted from solid wood, a beautiful, organic material that is renewable, durable and impact resistant. We offer various types of wood but primarily bright Maple, deep Cherry and rich Walnut finished with a food grade mineral oil.

The fittings and screen within the Launch Box are all stainless steel because it’s strong, corrosion resistant, hygienic (easy to clean), and sustainable. The Launch Box has no moving parts, with the exception of the acrylic cover which swivels. The cover material was selected due to its transparent, impact resistant, and high-heat safety characteristics with no off-gassing. The cover allows you to easily view the vapor and plant material inside the trench and protects the plant material from spilling.

We value our customers and pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. In addition to our solid construction, Magic Flight offers a generous Limited Lifetime Functional Warranty

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
VC Park? My better half and I were in NYC last weekend for 9/11. Made it to Central Park but not VC. She surprised me with tickets to My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills. First time at that venue for me and for my MFLB!:)

I live about 3 blocks away from the stadium. First time there I think 1979 I saw Joni Mitchell play the "Mingus" album; a great concert.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I live about 3 blocks away from the stadium. First time there I think 1979 I saw Joni Mitchell play the "Mingus" album; a great concert.

JONI MITCHELL’s: big yellow taxi?
What was the album that had the song?
Sorry 2-bother U however I love MUSIC!

ataxian,

Truth Seeker

Neil Young, Rush, Robbie Robertson... all the way to Drake, Justin Bieber, and The Weekend. Good stuff from there for sure!
How can you forget to mention the Guess Who and Burton Cummings! Oh my I'll take Burton over Neal any day lol..........these eyes.....that VOICE!

Truth Seeker,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How can you forget to mention the Guess Who and Burton Cummings! Oh my I'll take Burton over Neal any day lol..........these eyes.....that VOICE!
Could of should of?
Rock, folk, classic, jazz, new age, some country & international music is decent 4 ear’s of bipedal stoner hippie type’s
With a pocket (501’s) full of batteries & a MFLB with a full load of CANNABIS 2-1’s decent delirious experience!

gangababa

Could of should of?
... delirious experience!
"Would of"?????????????
Would have had the 1971 Apple Records Radhe Krishna Temple raga record rotating; I sitting and listening and using my not-yet invented MFLB, back when I was civilized by cannabis.

A friend, then 18 years, may his name be for a blessing, is in the picture. Hare Bol, Bro

B31834.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"Would of"?????????????
Would have had the 1971 Apple Records Radhe Krishna Temple raga record rotating; I sitting and listening and using my not-yet invented MFLB, back when I was civilized by cannabis.

A friend, then 18 years, may his name be for a blessing, is in the picture. Hare Bol, Bro

B31834.jpg
when living on the sand on a beach west of the river full of salmon with grizzly bear’s begging 4a meal!
MFLB at da shoreline hitting with some backyard CANNABIS purple but seedless?
Da 1970’s was era of ridiculous existence!
My friend was bonging & listening 2 some music from JAMACA (trench town)
South Pacific was my hang outback’s at da time?
Daze & very Confused 4-sure however CIVILIZED!

Truth Seeker

Does the MFLB work better using a water adapter to cut down on throat irritation? or is micro dosing in native mode a better method?
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I definitely like native mode better than the glass mouthpiece yet throat irritation occurs for me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Does the MFLB work better using a water adapter to cut down on throat irritation? or is micro dosing in native mode a better method?
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I definitely like native mode better than the glass mouthpiece yet throat irritation occurs for me.
Waterpipe’s R CIVILIZED behavior 4 CANNABIS vaporizing 2-B CIVILIZED N-A SOCIETY of MFLB international community of nirvana like consumer’s n-blissful reality where on PALE BLUE ORBITAL SPERE bipedal creature’s call
Home!

Robert-in-YEG

Why would I want a MFLB?

I'm new to vaping. So far I have a Vane, Arizer, VERB, Starry v3, and Xmax Fog.

What can I do with a MFLB? Isn't it primitive compared to what is available today?

Has the MFLB changed over time? Is it evolving and getting better?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The box is the same - powering it is a PITA. This makes it portable and made by the manufacturer. I was hoping for a 510 solution but I'll take it.

MFLB is about a super fine screen for a very clean conduction vape. It is an acquired ritual but as it was my first, it is also very special.
I've got the box working with temp mode from a MOD and it is everything one would want. But a portable power source is big for MF.

Robert-in-YEG

Just bought another MFLB today, after owning every major vape and disliking all of the them for one reason or another I'm giving vaping a final shot with the MFLB. The fact thatchy are up front and straight about how it's made, no solder and such I think it might be the safest as far as emitting nasty material by-products.
S&B, Ariser and many others can't make this claim below which is direct from MFLB website.

ABOUT THE LAUNCH BOX CONSTRUCTION​

The Launch Box is made of solid wood and stainless steel and made in the USA. Constructed with the consumer in mind, the Launch Box is crafted from solid wood, a beautiful, organic material that is renewable, durable and impact resistant. We offer various types of wood but primarily bright Maple, deep Cherry and rich Walnut finished with a food grade mineral oil.

The fittings and screen within the Launch Box are all stainless steel because it’s strong, corrosion resistant, hygienic (easy to clean), and sustainable. The Launch Box has no moving parts, with the exception of the acrylic cover which swivels. The cover material was selected due to its transparent, impact resistant, and high-heat safety characteristics with no off-gassing. The cover allows you to easily view the vapor and plant material inside the trench and protects the plant material from spilling.

We value our customers and pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. In addition to our solid construction, Magic Flight offers a generous Limited Lifetime Functional Warranty
Hi

I have been watching videos on YouTube and I just don't get the MFLB??? It looks junky and primitive. This is what I would kludge together on the farm, if I had no other options.

What am I missing here? How is this worth $140USD????

Truth Seeker

Hi

I have been watching videos on YouTube and I just don't get the MFLB??? It looks junky and primitive. This is what I would kludge together on the farm, if I had no other options.

What am I missing here? How is this worth $140USD????
Yeah it's def worth it! So far it's the only vape that doesn't irritate my throat too bad and doesn't require deep inhales like whips, balloons and other portable devices. Don't let the primitive design fool you there's a reason this has been around a very long time. It's very well thought out and designed IMO far better than what looks like sleek digital displays. As of today I think it's the best vape on the market at least for my sensitivities. I've owned 1/2 dozen vapes from the Mighty to the Volcano, Ariser, Firefly, Pax etc. The MFLB is the only one I will use at the moment. I'm looking at the silver surfer and vapor bros but I'm afraid the whip method will tear my throat up like many other vapes.....is worth $140 for the box? made in Cali, no solder, limited parts and well thought out design? Oh yeah! There is an inhalation technique that once developed truly opens the possibilities of this box. I'm still at the learning curve but the pulse method of taking hits makes this vape by far the best one for me at this stage in life.

Top Bottom