Vape Cloud City

i made mine using a stainless screw, a old sai bucket coil body, and some jbweld for an insulator. works great! just some spacing to consider to make sure the head of the screw hits the inside terminal and the sai coil body is in the other contact bars position and then fill it with jbweld and let it cure. i kept the silicone grommet in the 510 connector as an insulator at that end. the tip of the screw becomes the 510 center pin. This idea thanks to @scy123
Good to know, thank you for the info! I love when stoner engineering gets its PhD haha.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Been there @vapirtoo . We made enough noise to be heard and 'crickets'.
Yes, the mod-box works like a fucking wet dream on the Launch Box.

The mod must do 0.05 ohms. Direct contact with the rails is suggested to be copper to avoid heat rise at the junction.

I'm confident I'm not the only electronically inept vaporist here who would pay vast sums or less for a mod box.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
WTF!
Magic flight used to be on this forum all the time in the past.
They can't take tommy dee's ideas and make a better mouse trap?!
If we could take Power adapter pulls from some mod., it would put the
LB back in front of the portable market.
My PhD influencer’s used MFLB’s during lecture break’s?
CANNABIS is descent!

ataxian,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm confident I'm not the only electronically inept vaporist here who would pay vast sums or less for a mod box.
Fortunately it doesn't require a Sparky to do the mod on the Target Mini 2 kit - just a lot of patience, a few parts, and a file.

20200201_162837.jpg

Copper tube from the hobby store and a few bad pennies. Dremel, drill, and metal file will get you a long way with this.

Some info on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/mflb/comments/ic60za From back on page 1095. There is a whole period back in this thread with a lot of detail information.

Last edited:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Really glad people can see the light now :clap:

It not just about accurate and repeatable power, but the temp controls gets it up to working temp in a split second and if working as should should never got over temp more than a few degrees. It should actually be able to regulate temp within +-10f even though ought the whole pull.

I really don't think mflb will be doing much more with the LB though. They even pulled all sales unless directly though them.

They are still pretty active and post regularly on Reddit though. You can make your voice heard their and be sure they will hear it.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Really glad people can see the light now :clap:

It not just about accurate and repeatable power, but the temp controls gets it up to working temp in a split second and if working as should should never got over temp more than a few degrees. It should actually be able to regulate temp within +-10f even though ought the whole pull.

I really don't think mflb will be doing much more with the LB though. They even pulled all sales unless directly though them.

They are still pretty active and post regularly on Reddit though. You can make your voice heard their and be sure they will hear it.

Cheers
CANNABIS is decent N-a MFLB 4-bipedal dweller’s of da Pale Blue Dot 🔵!
Must-B = CIVILIZED = TGIF

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've been getting stoned all weekend with my MFLB with native battery power alone.
It's been many moons since I used my MFLB, but this thread's recent posts have reminded me to use it again, and it's nice to be reminded how such a simple device can perform so well :tup:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I actually don't think anything can out preform the mflb on delivery and endurance.

It has the potential to out vape any herb vape out their.

Just a matter of application, which has been severely lacking.

Thanks for the appreciation though. Really not motivates me :tup:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been getting stoned all weekend with my MFLB with native battery power alone.
It's been many moons since I used my MFLB, but this thread's recent posts have reminded me to use it again, and it's nice to be reminded how such a simple device can perform so well :tup:
Decade’s back when working was need 2 pay Da mortgage de la place 2 lay one’s head!
My pants were full of batteries without coating?
Stoned beyond reason however medicated 2 da maximum level of BLISSFUL CIVILIZED experience while vaping a MFLB full of dank CANNABIS of OPULENT existence!

Last edited:

Choices

Never had the battery and coin issue but I did have a glyph “make friends” with a wooden clothespin once. For those not familiar with these, they aren’t made entirely of wood and a nice indicator of this was visible on my thigh for several weeks! That battery never worked too well after that adventure either. Never travel without your caps folks! :lol:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I know I'm late to the party with this, but if you want to see some serious clouds with the MFLB check out the bong adapter.
I am so happy I ordered this.
I dealt with it the same way I inhale direct, slow and easy.
You have to guesstimate when to begin inhaling so I gave it about 7 seconds.
When the thick cloud formed in the bong I removed the battery immediately.
The cloud was so thick I was concerned about combustion but no.
Then the battery back and forth a little.
Whoa. This is so good.
Incredibly smooth and easy on the throat like no other vaporizer I've experienced with water.
For anyone with lung issues this is the way to go.
My new favorite way to get high.

vapirtoo

I just went for a walk after one long pull on the LB with the
power adapter. Micro hit experiment that went well!
Forbidden fruit smalls ground really fine; two hours later
and I'm still affected!
This old little device really shines with experimenting to
maximize the effects. I pulse to get that sine wave heat
affect.
You folks are gonna make me whip out the old orbiter
water tool.
Hey jeffp,
all that with batts? You must know Elon Musk. LOL

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
There are different inhale methods. Try different things, and evolve from the ones that work best for you.

I tend to fall into the pulsing inhale method, which I find works best for me.

Right, yes. I do the pulse inhale usually when just using the device but connected to a bong it's a straight long extremely slow unbroken inhale, removing the battery to clear it. That is where it's at now with two days into it. PS - I just picked up a virtually unused MFLB kit from craigslist for 20 dollars that I'm giving to a friend. There are so many of these on the used market, cheap, mainly I think because the time was not taken to learn technique.

Top Bottom