The J-hook thread!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
French soldiers did indeed bring hashish back to France following the Napoleonic conquest of Egypt, but a french viceroy also outlawed hashish in Egypt post-conquest.
Thank U 4-the information!

WHEN I was in EUROPE early 1990’s HOLLAND was CIVILIZED more than most of EUROPE.
LIVERPOOL drank beer warm? (Music was amazing)

ataxian,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Thank U 4-the information!

WHEN I was in EUROPE early 1990’s HOLLAND was CIVILIZED more than most of EUROPE.
LIVERPOOL drank beer warm? (Music was amazing)
It's not just Liverpool that likes room temp beer.
This is common throughout UK. And many believe it is the only civilised way to have a pint of real ale.
I happen to agree. I miss proper ale. But not enough to go back 😃.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's not just Liverpool that likes room temp beer.
This is common throughout UK. And many believe it is the only civilised way to have a pint of real ale.
I happen to agree. I miss proper ale. But not enough to go back 😃.N
OCTOBER n GERMANY the pint of HEFERWEISEN (misspelled) was warm however smooth?
Two pint’s later two HUGE BLOKE’S carried my ass out to a old barn?
CANNABIS seem’s more CIVILIZED actually!
French wine 🍷 is not bad?
CANNABIS make’s CIVILIZATION difficult 2 manage/government wise bipedal mentally?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I have been keeping my eye out for some glass blowers who could maybe make a Jhook like @Shit Snacks glorious piece.
I am thinking about asking this guy on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPcKgDHE4o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Obviously, it's a bubbler but he does do inserts.
Well, now you've informed @Shit Snacks two things are going to happen.

First he will run out of all stock as our glass aficionado buys everything.

Second, our glass aficionado buying spree will result in a shortfall pushing prices up.

We are all doomed.... :o :brow:

Bloody good find @Ripstar .....

Shit Snacks

Well, now you've informed @Shit Snacks two things are going to happen.

First he will run out of all stock as our glass aficionado buys everything.

Second, our glass aficionado buying spree will result in a shortfall pushing prices up.

We are all doomed.... :o :brow:

Bloody good find @Ripstar .....

Haha no no I'm sitting out for now, looking forward though... ;) :haw:

darkstar72

57-A7-EFA3-2-C1-C-4948-B24-A-40966-C50-D3-B0.jpg

Hey j-hookers, I found this great solution to the “I need a stand for my j-hook” problem. It also makes a good organizer for bowls, vapcaps, torches, q-tips. And the front tray fits a Neo really well. It arrived a bit rough in a couple spots, but easily sanded smooth.
That is a good find. I was in the garage today and found the hole in my duck tape roll to be a good temporary stand for my new grav jhook. I am thinking of building a wooden stand that has a larger shallow hole for the 90 degree bend and coat hanger wire to hold up the neck.

darkstar72

Sorry for the double post (where is the edit button, swear I looked...) Here is a picture of my garage effort to build a j-hook stand. It works and I'm good with it. Behind the wooden stand is a carved piece of foam and box cover for storage and protection. Enjoying my "no throat burn," Grav j-hook.

Attachments

• IMG_20210913_102925131_compress68.jpg
    IMG_20210913_102925131_compress68.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 32

Shit Snacks

Sorry for the double post (where is the edit button, swear I looked...) Here is a picture of my garage effort to build a j-hook stand. It works and I'm good with it. Behind the wooden stand is a carved piece of foam and box cover for storage and protection. Enjoying my "no throat burn," Grav j-hook.

Nice! The edit disappears after 6 hours, then it is okay to post back to back :tup:

Shit Snacks,

beluga808

I got a couple of these last month
I would give it 3 thumbs up but I've only got 2 of them :tup: :tup:
And I haven't figured out how to remove the logo yet
Thanks for recommending this one! I was lucky and could order it in sale for 9€

beluga808,
Reactions: Hippie

Shit Snacks

haha yeah, I'd be shocked if they could make it with ground glass joint, but nice to see that there are still pipes on Etsy! I'd gotten a nice chillum and spoon there long ago lol

Shit Snacks,

Texus

Cream City Vapes has some nice glass on clearance for around $5-6, including 2 J-hooks. Looks like they are 14 mm female, with an included 10mm to 14mm adaptor for use with Dynavaps.

Can't speak to quality.

Texus,

Shit Snacks

Dude! J-hook with bubbler! That is nifty device!

lol where did I mention a bubbler? Jayhook with an ashcatcher becomes a bubbler, but I was talking about using that u turn adapter to turn any stem into a jayhook in my post...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ramahs

Pukka

Vapor.com has grav 14mm j-hooks for like <8usd for 1 and <20usd for a boxed 5 pack. They remind me of elev8's hook shape, if that matters.

Pukka,
Top Bottom