The Herbalizer

Yeah, definitely not the same guy. The Reddit guy told me to check back in with him in April, and that they were hoping to start production in June or July. I guess we’ll see if anything comes of this!

I pinged this guy on Reddit again and he said their timeline got delayed due to supply chain issues and they’re now hoping to enter production in Spring 2023. Take it with a giant grain of salt of course…

Vitolo

Vaporist
I can hardly wait until September... to get all my Vaporizers back.
I have a perfect functioning Herbalizer just waiting for me!
I once again would like to:
111.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
I can hardly wait until September... to get all my Vaporizers back.
I have a perfect functioning Herbalizer just waiting for me!
I once again would like to:
111.jpg

My unit still works like day one and it was one of the first 50 to be released!! The one fan makes a knocking noise every now and then but it still works perfectly!
Going to have to set it up for a session tonight!!

One of the great vapes!!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I believe those are all scam sites. Chongs choice requires western union or zelle, and is listed on a fraud watch site. All the rest have no contact details and no way to pay. Anyone that you would trust?

Thanks so much

bkkbob,
Reactions: Vitolo

lazylathe

Almost there...
I finally unboxed Herbie again! It's been a few months since I last used her. She has developed a bit of a fan wobble but today, there was not a sign of it!!👍

My DD is a Qaromashop Ceroma and it takes a good 10 minutes to heat up but once it does, it's an absolute beast!

Herbie turns on, gives you a sweet message and then proceeds to heat up for a few SECONDS and she is ready!! Hit the Vapotherapy button and you are ready to rip!
Such amazing technology in a small package!
I bought her in December 2013, cannot believe it was that long ago!!
She is almost 10 years old and still works like day one, except for the occasional fan wobble.

I do not like the long whip so I changed it for a 6 inch length of silicone tubing that is the same diameter as the top of the bowl, so really free flowing.

Loaded up some nice a smelly Blue Fin Tuna Kush and let rip at 229C.
Beautiful flavour and clouds!
Dropped the temp to "Balanced" and the flavour was phenomenal!

It's a pity these are no longer being manufactured, it's a great vape that had lots of potential!

jp694

Yeah I love mine too, my original died and had it repaired then broke last year. I had a spare they sent me during my rma process and they never asked for it back. So i got a pretty new one I just opened last year. Amazing device would love to see it come back with some small upgrades.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I busted mine out tonight. Been a while. I got the one repair after they went out of business by that former employee... cant remember his name.

As far as temp accuracy, still best of the best IMO. Consistent results every time, maybe the best out there for super low temp hits.

I have a wide diameter tubing that fits right over the top of the bowl without the need for the adaptor and provides nice air flow.

Always had a hard time adding new bags to the old mouth piece without leakage as some have done, so I might have to get a few for fun.

Wonder if they are under new ownership or what happened here recently?

jbuzzar1

I am writing you as part of the management of the new herbalizer company which includes the original inventor. Yes we are coming back at the start we will be offering the same herbalizer in a all-white design. Please go to our website herbalizer.com and sign up to get on the mailing list or to get in line for a new herbalizer we are hoping for production to start on July 1st thank you for all your support over the last couple years and we look forward to being around for a long time

jp694

I am writing you as part of the management of the new herbalizer company which includes the original inventor. Yes we are coming back at the start we will be offering the same herbalizer in a all-white design. Please go to our website herbalizer.com and sign up to get on the mailing list or to get in line for a new herbalizer we are hoping for production to start on July 1st thank you for all your support over the last couple years and we look forward to being around for a long time
Awesome I hope we will see some new stuff in the future too. I think the herbalizer was an under rated device partially due to the large price tag at a point where vaporizers was more niche than today.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Great news! I have heard good things about this vape, how much is one of these bad boys going to run me?:D

Vapetothegrave,
Reactions: Vitolo

Thanks for joining the forum.

Are Josh and Bob both involved with the revival, or is it just one of them?

Top Bottom