The Herbalizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
It is the same person.
I am talking about repair man for Herbalizer/Josh/Bob.
He calls himself on the website "Herbalizer Herb" (not his real name) herbalizerrepair@gmail.com
On reddit his account name is: u/herbalizerrepair
If he is able to help, he can be trusted!

The guy on reddit that made the comment has a username of Jabuzzar1.

Definitely not the same person.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
While doing the usual google sweeps for new vapes,sometimes i get random hits not related to my searches. This is how i found this shop that has the Herbalizer in stock for 599$ . Cannot vouch for them being a good seller,cause i havent done any background check. But i will leave this here if anyone wants to try it out.
Found one more:

Someone mentioned it is difficult to find bags.

Last edited:

Mrencopresis

The bags are one issue. I tried making my own (to fit using the supplied valves) but it did not work out well for me.

What are others doing about those? Curious for sure.
I haven’t used my unit for a long time, but…I was not a fan of the stock bags. You can use a silicone cover piece from delta 3d and an arizer glass bag adapter. You can then use arizer bags or turkey bags.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I haven’t used my unit for a long time, but…I was not a fan of the stock bags. You can use a silicone cover piece from delta 3d and an arizer glass bag adapter. You can then use arizer bags or turkey bags.
I've been able to use turkey bags with the Herbalizer bag connector/holder. I've also kept using Herbalizer bags after they develop small holes around the area where the connector/holder meets the bag by pulling the bag further into the connector until the area where the holes are is below the connector. None of this is pretty though....just functional.

I would look into the Delta 3d approach and use the Herby a lot more if I knew of a dependable repair place. The Herby is our strongest medicinal vaporizer by far and my wife depends on it at times for QUICK, bags full of relief for headaches/migraines .... so we baby it and only use it medicinally.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been able to use turkey bags with the Herbalizer bag connector/holder. I've also kept using Herbalizer bags after they develop small holes around the area where the connector/holder meets the bag by pulling the bag further into the connector until the area where the holes are is below the connector. None of this is pretty though....just functional.

I would look into the Delta 3d approach and use the Herby a lot more if I knew of a dependable repair place. The Herby is our strongest medicinal vaporizer by far and my wife depends on it at times for QUICK, bags full of relief for headaches/migraines .... so we baby it and only use it medicinally.
The engineer’s who designed this ape rat us went 2-da moon closes 2-da sphere bipedal’s inhabit?
I want 2 get one HERBIE (not the VW in the old Disney film 2-B clear as H2O)

weenstoned

You might want to look into the Volcano Hybrid if your Herbalizer dies. It apparently heats up pretty fast though not quite as fast as the Herbalizer.

crafty302

Herbalizerrepair is legit! I got the “trouble detected” message, he helped resolve the issue over the phone! No charge! If you are having herbie problems, definitely hit him up! Blowing bags right now!
Thanks a million!
I just got the “trouble detected” message. What was the fix for this?

crafty302,

Modicum

I've amassed quit a few vapes since 2013 but there is nothing like my"HERBIE". The bags have always been a little problematic but it produces the best vapor I have ever experienced . I hope Josh & Bob would return someday with a next generation hand held version of the Herbalizer. We can dream can't we ?

Smelly Dog

Bummer to find out the Herbie is no longer a thing, any of you former Herbie users switch over to the Volcano after your Herbie died?
My Herbalizer is still kicking after all these years, I haven't used it that much since I have an arsenal of vapes, I do like keep the Herbalizer around for the wand use when I feel like having a long vaping session when I need some extra medicating.

GoldenBud

Bummer to find out the Herbie is no longer a thing, any of you former Herbie users switch over to the Volcano after your Herbie died?
My Herbalizer is still kicking after all these years, I haven't used it that much since I have an arsenal of vapes, I do like keep the Herbalizer around for the wand use when I feel like having a long vaping session when I need some extra medicating.
The Herbie is more like an idea than a thing IMHO, because it's the real pioneer of all bulb vapes, AFAIK?
it will never die..
and I think Herbie is much tastier than Volcano's aluminum heating element, but haven't tried the Herbie!

GoldenBud

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
You might want to look into the Volcano Hybrid if your Herbalizer dies. It apparently heats up pretty fast though not quite as fast as the Herbalizer.

My Herbie still works but I got a Volcano Hybrid for Christmas last year so I relegated it to backup duty due to it's reported unreliability. Although I have personally not had any problems with it.

The Hybrid takes about an extra 30 seconds to heat up but other than that it is comparable if not better than the Herbie in every way.

GoldenBud

The Hybrid takes about an extra 30 seconds to heat up but other than that it is comparable if not better than the Herbie in every way.
The Hybrid tastes better than the Herbie? cool to know... I thought Herbie brings top notch flavour, but also many years left since you've got it?

GoldenBud,

MinnBobber

The Hybrid tastes better than the Herbie? cool to know... I thought Herbie brings top notch flavour, but also many years left since you've got it?
@GoldenBud
Please note other opinions too.
Volcano Hybrid has good flavor if you don’t use bags or whip.
Herbalizer has pure pure flavor , excellent especially with no bags and no whip.

One needs to compare apples to apples…. With bags? With whips?

IMO Herbalizer “Hybrid” is unmatched by Volcano Hybrid and a Herbie session can be a total of 20 seconds.

Herbie Hybrid is:
- Only use the base chamber/ the lower chamber.
- use MiniVAP Flexicone module inserted in open faced base
- depending on your mood:
—-Long @Oregonglassblower mouthpiece for ultimate true flavor. Some cooling and flavor champion!
—- at higher Herbie temps, hydratube on top of the Flexicone for some added moisture to the dry vapor…..I use very warm water.

Extra credit for Flexicone module allowing a hemp tea filter paper in the top portion, to filter out 99% of that nasty ABVdust.
Mouthpieces, and hydratube, and mouths and throats stay way cleaner.

Volcano Hybrid is an excellent vape but imo the HerbaliZer is beyond excellent…

Top Bottom