Discontinued The Herbalizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Enjoy your vape then. But good idea. Let the company themselves show us the nice clean air path. Would that be that difficult? :)
Hopefully not as difficult as it was with your promised pictures.
I am not arguing with you, just a picture says a thousand words and this is the only mention I can find anywhere on the internet and there are no pictures.

Come to think of it, I will email them once they are available.

Guess it’s really just the board… not showing the airpath.

90-ED8-D05-D5-AD-458-C-9-FF1-CC0-FADA312-EA.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
There is no fiberglass

None that we can see as there are NO internal pics.
This is a question for the manufacturer when they can be contacted through email.

We have a member who says they found fibreglass when they took theirs apart, but again, NO pictures were supplied but we're promised.

This needs to be figured out as soon as we can contact them.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
None that we can see as there are NO internal pics.
This is a question for the manufacturer when they can be contacted through email.
Just FYI, @jbuzzar1 claims to be a company representative:
I am writing you as part of the management of the new herbalizer company which includes the original inventor. Yes we are coming back at the start we will be offering the same herbalizer in a all-white design. Please go to our website herbalizer.com and sign up to get on the mailing list or to get in line for a new herbalizer we are hoping for production to start on July 1st thank you for all your support over the last couple years and we look forward to being around for a long time
@jbuzzar1 , any more internal pictures of the housing, etc? I think folks would love to see the air and vapor paths. Thanks!

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I’m as curious as anyone to see under that board. :) It’s a rather complicated assembly. I also didn’t like that the air passes directly through a dc brushless fan instead of using a diaphragm pump like a volcano. I’m operating from a several year old memory at this point btw so I would truly love another look.

Mine was a Chong’s Choice.

VaporAje

VaporTower Creator
Retailer
I've used the Herbie for many years and it became my favorite desktop vaporizer especially due to it's super fast warm up time of about 10 seconds or less. I did noticed the bottom of the bowl heated more than the top, and I was too lazy to stir it as it can get messy and spill. Also the bowl would unscrew and come apart sometimes. Still an amazing performer and results. I started using the Volcano Hybrid recently and it has a much wider filling chamber which seems to vape more evenly, yet requires more material to work well, which provides longer sessions. Both are great units. It will be great to see Herbie come back to the market.

Just got an email that balloons are now restocked for anyone who may need. $50 for 4 feels kinda steep though. I can’t remember what they used to cost.

Also seems like minimal design changes to the balloons, if any. I had one of the early production units and the squeeze valves were a problem IMO. Very leaky. Not sure if that issue was fixed later on or if these will have the same issue.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
I’ll post my DYI bag setup shortly. The bags used to be $35?

Im gonna guess the Herbalizer is going to be $1000+

Last edited:
Been Vapin,

TboneToker

Wow. I might actually be able to afford one of these sometime in the fall. It could replace/fit in for my cloud evo and volcano.

I used to have a classic volcano but I lended it to a friend and now he’s no where, been years. So now I don’t have any balloon vapes. The herbalizer seems like it might be as good if not better than the cloud evo and volcano.

Amazingkaddycap

Ordered bags...disappointing, they're much smaller then I remember, Kind of a joke really, One to Three hits, depending on the individual. This isn't a bag to pass, this is single use only. I won't be using this as much as I had hoped-for, unless they have an xl size, these will be my only bag order. Vapor is good though.

Top Bottom