Discontinued The Herbalizer

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Anyone know where I can get a replacement bowl from? Or anyone with a broken herbie want to sell me their bowl?

Maybe see if https://herbalizerrepair.com/ can help you out? I personally don’t have this vape nor have I ever tried one but I’ve read that a former employee at herbalizer has spare parts and can fix herbies, though I don’t quite know the extent...perhaps a bowl is too much? Best to contact and find out!

Vapor Mainline,

MinnBobber

Anyone know where I can get a replacement bowl from? Or anyone with a broken herbie want to sell me their bowl?

Is that the bottom bowl , bottom of the 2 piece bowl?
I thought both bowl halves look very solid. What exactly happened to yours?

Note that if it is the top bowl, that is not needed.
Curious, thanks

MinnBobber,

davendk93

Enthusiast
Maybe see if https://herbalizerrepair.com/ can help you out? I personally don’t have this vape nor have I ever tried one but I’ve read that a former employee at herbalizer has spare parts and can fix herbies, though I don’t quite know the extent...perhaps a bowl is too much? Best to contact and find out!
Yea, I reached out to him some time ago, but he said he had none and that they’re hard to find.

Is that the bottom bowl , bottom of the 2 piece bowl?
I thought both bowl halves look very solid. What exactly happened to yours?

Note that if it is the top bowl, that is not needed.
Curious, thanks
By bowl, I meant both top and bottom halves. Nothing’s wrong with mine, but I do want to make sure that I’m the scenario that mine were to break down, I have an extra. Also, it’s nice to have a second bowl preloaded.

So let me help the both of you out here.

@kcmochris use the steel wool pad smear the concentrate so it's nice and thin. Personally I vape the concentrate alone but dropping a bit in with herb without the wool would work as well. Just make sure you have enough herb to absorb the concentrate (aka use a small amount of concentrate while using this method.

@davendk93 Regarding your bowl. You are officially shit out of luck and for that I am sorry. I actually had a scare with my herbie and this resulted in be purchasing a @NewVape710 The VROD is their flagship unit and the WeedEater is the same thing but more budget-friendly. I'd highly recommend this vape as all the parts are grade 2 titanium and you won't ever have to worry about replacing your bowl again. It fits right into your glass it's a beautiful thing. I just made the switch and couldn't' be happier.
I might actually get a newvape tbh. My herbalizer works perfectly, so I’m probably going to sell it. Mine was one of the OG limited edition, first releases. It’s def hard to let it go. Especially after acquiring mod parts like the water tube adapters, ceramic screens, etc.

Anyone know how the newvape compares to my herbie? Willing to make a change, but the prices are pretty steep for my taste.

goatgobaahh

Yea, I reached out to him some time ago, but he said he had none and that they’re hard to find.

By bowl, I meant both top and bottom halves. Nothing’s wrong with mine, but I do want to make sure that I’m the scenario that mine were to break down, I have an extra. Also, it’s nice to have a second bowl preloaded.

I might actually get a newvape tbh. My herbalizer works perfectly, so I’m probably going to sell it. Mine was one of the OG limited edition, first releases. It’s def hard to let it go. Especially after acquiring mod parts like the water tube adapters, ceramic screens, etc.

Anyone know how the newvape compares to my herbie? Willing to make a change, but the prices are pretty steep for my taste.
Honestly it’s not a comparison and I know it’s hard to think there is something better vape than the herbalizer but it’s actually 5x better at a minimum. Like everything still works on my herbalizer but I’ve shelved it since getting the new vape weedeater. No whip is smooth taste is great. Dm me if you have any other questions.

There are herbalizer bowls available in the classifieds right now.

goatgobaahh,

davendk93

Enthusiast
Honestly it’s not a comparison and I know it’s hard to think there is something better vape than the herbalizer but it’s actually 5x better at a minimum. Like everything still works on my herbalizer but I’ve shelved it since getting the new vape weedeater. No whip is smooth taste is great. Dm me if you have any other questions.

There are herbalizer bowls available in the classifieds right now.
Well my current setup is herbie involves glass and hose.
My setup(s)

goatgobaahh

Well my current setup is herbie involves glass and hose.
My setup(s)
Cool setup! What I meant to say was I found the flavor increases with the removal of the whip. I tested this because I used a whip before, then tried hydratube directly on top of the herbie, and what I can confirm now is with the newvape weedeater just placing the weedeater on the bowl that sits on your glass (eliminating the whip) continues the trend of providing MASSIVE flavor. That’s what I meant to say.

west-elec

They are certainly very different but from the look of your Frankenglass setup you will enjoy using the flowerpot, it will fit into your life very easily. It extracts faster than the herbie and it is almost hard not to get big hits, so if you prefer the more relaxed session taking several draws then maybe not for you.
If you try the flowerpot in a reduced rig without the whip you probably won't go back to the herbalizer very often.

Last edited:
west-elec,
Top Bottom