The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

1969Camaro

Hey Jerry, I’ve been waiting since December to fix my defective unit. I thought we had it worked out in May. I’ve reached out to a couple times without response and I still haven’t received my replacement. Can you please reach out to me? Best to the family and stay safe!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Hey Jerry, I’ve been waiting since December to fix my defective unit. I thought we had it worked out in May. I’ve reached out to a couple times without response and I still haven’t received my replacement. Can you please reach out to me? Best to the family and stay safe!
Who is this?

Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Haha
Reactions: Oden

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Oh hey Alan how are you? I remember we spoke in May when I started my new gig. The next day a forklift ran over my phone hence all my contacts, gone. PM your address and I'll get your head and coil out today. :tup:

AndyO

I'm curious how far you've pushed both devices, and at what point you think combustion is.

I'm still testing this pretty heavily - I rarely use it the same way 2 days in a row - and the highest combined heat has been 1260F - 700 on the Kettle and 560 on the Electropath. I didn't really want to push any further than that.

On one hand I want to test this thing really fully, and I haven't done that if I haven't gone as far as combustion. But on the other hand, combusting is just such a pain in the dick, having to wait for everything to cool before I can then clean it.

My initial commonsense thinking was that the Electropath would be more fiddly in terms of a combustion temperature, but the more I've used and tested it I've started to think the fluid air coming through the Kettle will be more delicate.

I quite like the idea that, apart from yourself, there might not be anyone in the world who has tested this thing more thoroughly than me!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I'm curious how far you've pushed both devices, and at what point you think combustion is.

I'm still testing this pretty heavily - I rarely use it the same way 2 days in a row - and the highest combined heat has been 1260F - 700 on the Kettle and 560 on the Electropath. I didn't really want to push any further than that.

On one hand I want to test this thing really fully, and I haven't done that if I haven't gone as far as combustion. But on the other hand, combusting is just such a pain in the dick, having to wait for everything to cool before I can then clean it.

My initial commonsense thinking was that the Electropath would be more fiddly in terms of a combustion temperature, but the more I've used and tested it I've started to think the fluid air coming through the Kettle will be more delicate.

I quite like the idea that, apart from yourself, there might not be anyone in the world who has tested this thing more thoroughly than me!
To answer your question, it wasn't designed to combust. Most likely if you push it higher it still won't combust but your gear would most likely seize together. A hefty price to try to combust.:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
No it's supposed to spin in there. Always rattles. Most likely the screen holding the zirc balls compressed down on the top of the pillar a bit to make it stay. But it should shake, rattle, and roll.:tup:
Edit: also @AndyO I will do a breakdown vid for you tonight as well as the high temp challenge. Im gonna put the kettle up to 800 and the path to 650 and put her to the test on a vid as to save you from freezing your unit. You made me want to push the envelope and id rather do it for testing then you having issues with yours. When you break her down you'll see how she works also.:tup:

Last edited:

Vapeaction

Well … this kit has brought me back to the Hobby with a vengeance … I remember seeing the Sublimator in person & wondered who would spend that kind of money on that thing … well I thank you for bringing the idea back & improved!

I get your early excitement … it really is a different beast & a new level of vaporization… I thought it might be but for me the biggest surprise is the flavour once again… and I don’t mean tea todler 325 F I mean one and done hits with great flavour…

So I pulled out my other heavy hitters just to check and see if I’m just getting old & forgot… Flowerpot B2… nope… and DAB’s still aren’t great and make a mess, Freight train Pro & DAB / Terp ready… he’ll even a slurper… how are DABs so good on this thing?… reminds me of a good stainless steel frying pan… DAB just dances and gets sucked down… I just found I have to do smaller DAB’s to get it all vaporized in one pull… nearly 0 waste…

My stoner brain can already see where the electropath could be improved in the future…

People this thing is No Joke… …

Still waiting on the Tornado… grateful to own an Anvil… have put the Tempest on hold for a bit…

But now Jerry… after the Master Kit… I felt compelled to get the Screwball… just to compare it and use it with your kit… just to see if there is anything harder hitting… oh and a Taffe Bowle… cause, I’m Canadian lol…
I’m glad I got my hands on your kit… the bar has been re-defined for me… Bravo!
😎

AndyO

Wow flavor is on point!:razz::tup:

Thanks for sharing man, fascinating science!

I think I said the other day that I think the fluid air from the Kettle has more impact on potential combustion than the temp of the Electropath, I'm working my way towards how high I can get them both without sticking or combusting. So far the closest I've gotten 600 on the Kettle and 570 on the Electropath. Obviously I could just lower the Kettle temp, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Your video suggests 600/600 will be fine, so now I want to try for 635/635 (I believe that's about the optimal Kettle temp depending on a few factors). I'll still keep running intervals before then though. It's nice to feel like a scientist, even if it is only for the benefit of myself and a few people here.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks for sharing man, fascinating science!

I think I said the other day that I think the fluid air from the Kettle has more impact on potential combustion than the temp of the Electropath, I'm working my way towards how high I can get them both without sticking or combusting. So far the closest I've gotten 600 on the Kettle and 570 on the Electropath. Obviously I could just lower the Kettle temp, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Your video suggests 600/600 will be fine, so now I want to try for 635/635 (I believe that's about the optimal Kettle temp depending on a few factors). I'll still keep running intervals before then though. It's nice to feel like a scientist, even if it is only for the benefit of myself and a few people here.
Definitely! :tup: that Kettle is 800, path 600 in that vid. I might try 850 650 next! Fun times!:cool:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: sickmanfraud
Top Bottom