The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

VASked_Avenger!

I personally like the carb function by not necessary.
If you put this clip on .5x speed, you can watch Lord of The Rings Trilogy (extended versions w/ extra features) before the end of the hit.. Holy sh*t that was a doozy! Looking forward to ordering my Electropath soon, trying to get on this level asap! Can't imagine my FK getting any better ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Oden

If you put this clip on .5x speed, you can watch Lord of The Rings Trilogy (extended versions w/ extra features) before the end of the hit.. Holy sh*t that was a doozy! Looking forward to ordering my Electropath soon, trying to get on this level asap! Can't imagine my FK getting any better ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ‘Œ
tu es totalement ignorant de ce ratรฉ cette รฉvรฉnement est grandiose.

Oden,

Texus

Had to put the Custom Flower Hardware stuff up while building was being shown for sale. But back out with a vengeance now. Great reminder of how hard and full body this vape and Electropath combo can be. Then throw on some resin for a double decker? Heck yeah. And my favorite use of a whip, using the glass bowl with passthru as a carb. Just a lovely set up. Daaang.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: sickmanfraud

VASked_Avenger!

Had to put the Custom Flower Hardware stuff up while building was being shown for sale. But back out with a vengeance now. Great reminder of how hard and full body this vape and Electropath combo can be. Then throw on some resin for a double decker? Heck yeah. And my favorite use of a whip, using the glass bowl with passthru as a carb. Just a lovely set up. Daaang.
May I please ask, what are you using for your whip for your setup? Thanks!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Piles and piles, mile high baby! More future happy campers ๐Ÿ™Œ Hey.. Who gets the fancy pants super limited edition red case? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
The orange case is for Ed's TNT Make a Wish foundation drive around November! ๐Ÿคฉ the whip is...

Texus

May I please ask, what are you using for your whip for your setup? Thanks!
Great question. I actually meant to add that to my original post. Someone a while back recommended the Studenglass whip. One end has a nice friction fit in the 18mm female joint for a mouthpiece on the Goo Roo HDR.

That one from Vgoodiez is solid too, especially if you want a smaller diameter (more restriction).

Last edited:
The orange case is for Ed's TNT Make a Wish foundation drive around November!

That's great, rock on man

Makes sense now, I guess you ran out of black cases when I ordered lol. It's been repurposed though, now it's being used for moving beneficial insect eggs around PA. Really stands out so nobody leaves it on the ground in the woods somewhere...

Great question. I actually meant to add that to my original post. Someone a while back recommended the Studenglass whip. One end has a nice friction fit in the 18mm female joint for a mouthpiece on the Goo Roo HDR.

That one from Vgoodiez is solid too, especially if you want a smaller diameter (more restriction).

Yeah the Stundenglass (gravity hookah) hose I got came with a right angle glass piece with an 18mm male fitting that the hose/whip connects to, I hope it's standard but from cannabis hardware ~18mo ago. Their replacement glass tips are great too, ordered several and gone thru one in that time. Haven't used the gooroo whip but the Stundenglass design is better imo than Elev8's, at least with the tubing they sell which over time loses rigidity causing it to kink or fold.

Texus

Yeah the Stundenglass (gravity hookah) hose I got came with a right angle glass piece with an 18mm male fitting that the hose/whip connects to, I hope it's standard but from cannabis hardware ~18mo ago. Their replacement glass tips are great too, ordered several and gone thru one in that time. Haven't used the gooroo whip but the Stundenglass design is better imo than Elev8's, at least with the tubing they sell which over time loses rigidity causing it to kink or fold.
Cool. Don't think mine had the 18mm right angle glass adapter. But I'll need to double check. Lovely glass mouthpiece and just a quality build overall. And I couldn't resist the Greatful Dead color scheme.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: sickmanfraud

Retr0grad3

I was thinking about ordering that exact whip from element. What was your experience with them like?

Retr0grad3,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Macicman

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware