The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

sickmanfraud

If they were left on, quick and easy, but I would not use it in that case if you need to heat up both pieces. Takes too long for a nighttime hit compared to a much more on demand option.

When you are in pain 5 minutes can seem like an eternity. But if I turn on the vape, use the bathroom, get a drink of water, and check my phone, it will be the required 5 minutes.

Some vapes start producing vapor faster, but I figure I could wait the 5 minutes Jerry mentions because, at the end of 6 minutes, I will have consumed/ingested/inhaled more cannabinoids than I could get in the same five minutes from most "instant" vapes.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
When you are in pain 5 minutes can seem like an eternity. But if I turn on the vape, use the bathroom, get a drink of water, and check my phone, it will be the required 5 minutes.

Some vapes start producing vapor faster, but I figure I could wait the 5 minutes Jerry mentions because, at the end of 6 minutes, I will have consumed/ingested/inhaled more cannabinoids than I could get in the same five minutes from most "instant" vapes.
So for the sake of science I just timed it and from flipping both switches at the same time it was between 5 and 6 min to temp. I used a terpometer to test the surface and the pid read 10 degrees higher on the path, 510 and with the kettle head it was 660 instead of 630. Because of the mass of the pieces it overshoots it a bit heating wise but levels off fairly quickly but I say ready from cold 6 min with my garage ambient temp 85f. :tup:
Edit:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: nicknobody

AndyO

Man I've fallen in love with my Electropath and Flower Kettle. The more I use it, the more I want to use it, and the variables of 2 heat sources, different screen materials, using it sans Electropath, and different airflow options just makes for an incredible breadth and depth of experiences.

This week I've literally started taking notes on effect and flavour using a table with temp, screen material and airflow method (or not), because this is going to be that super high end device that I want to know exactly how to dial in for particular effects. Kind of like how once coffee machines get to a certain price point, the automation falls away and you're actually looking for more variables that you can manually play with.

The thing that prompted this study is one of my current scripts for Sour OG Cheese. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with cheese strains - I think they have an amazing impact on the kind of high I love, but I've hated the flavour ever since I started vaping. So I've been using that strain as my test strain to measure different things.

I love that I can turn the Electropath up which kind of douses the flavour, and I can adjust the Kettle according to time of day and what I'm needing to achieve over the next few hours. (I also have a Table Top Bong which gives me the added variables of interchangable stems and water/no water/marbles/whatever.)

If you can afford the Kettle and Electropath, and if you need a final push to get over the hurdle, hopefully this post is it. I was going to have to seriously, seriously love this thing to recommend it so strongly at this price point - but here we are. I had those minor safety complaints early on around the heat stands (a $3 fix) and cord length (which only required 10 minutes to re-organise my coffee table), but in terms of the functionality, I can't fault it. The ways you can use it, the variables, the look of it, the ease of it, the kit that it all comes as part of... it's a premium product for sure, but one that I'm not having any trouble justifying to myself.

Oden

Personally, this is the vape that I most want to buy at the moment.
But the price is very prohibitive in my opinion.
I can't afford to put that much money into vaping gear.
But if during a Black Friday I see an interesting reduction, I would surely be tempted 😁

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Personally, this is the vape that I most want to buy at the moment.
But the price is very prohibitive in my opinion.
I can't afford to put that much money into vaping gear.
But if during a Black Friday I see an interesting reduction, I would surely be tempted 😁
We do offer Sezzle to stretch out your payments to make it more convenient.:tup:

The Flower Kettle + ElectroPath setup is ridiculous. Hardest hitter I have ever used and I've tried plenty.
1721595256845.jpg

Momor

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: nicknobody

nicknobody

Is there any downside to directly placing the electro path onto your rig? I notice you always have an extra bowl in line. Usually with a pass through. Im thinking you just like the carb and shouldn’t be a worry placing it directly on a rig?

Top Bottom