The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

AndyO

I can't deal with these heat stands any more!

Are ceramic mugs/bowls going to be the best cheap housing alternative? Is there a better/safer material that I can use?

Texus

Well, after not too long with the excellent Electropath (which paired great with my TKO and Herborizer BTW), I was able to pull the trigger on the Flower Kettle. I had already been loving the high from the Electropath and wanted to see what full synergy could achieve. I set both at Jerry's recommended temperatures (530 and 400 IIRC), and what blew me away the most was the really exceptional flavor. But also really digging the very unique high here. Just a lovely heady high with a big bodily component (unfortunately don't recall the strain that was in my grinder). Everything you'd want from a true heavy hitter. Just really smacked harder than any other solo first bowl of the day hit with that amount of weed that I can remember. With my standard O'Connell Woodworks scoop, which might be smaller than what Jerry included. Daaang once again. I am flying right now (really need to figure out what strain this was. Maaaaybe Fried Strawberries?).

And I can say once again, I've never seen wood handles whose finish matches Ed's. There's just a smoothness in the hand, and I'm a very tactile person (also why I got a gorgeous bison horn handle from https://www.dfreezdesigns.com/) . This was a new wood of his for me. A great choice.

Now back to being fantastically high on a day that I needed it.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I love this idea that vapehunter showed me. I can get a bit absent minded when high. I have been paranoid about setting these types of vapes down in a bad spot ever since I walked out to my garage and saw I had left the herborizer on and sitting on a piece of plywood that already had a scorch mark. The metal stands work but don't get me enough reassurance.

Vapehunter brought over this small crock pot when letting me use the Kettle. I love it! It's small but so easy to just set your hot vape in and not worry if you left it on or not. Thanks for this great idea!

Now that's a sweet stand!πŸ˜€

Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Love
Reactions: Oden

AndyO

Imma need something like that bowl urgently I think.

Somewhat ironically, given I was just whinging about the stand, I bumped it tonight and the Kettle melted off some of the paint/enamel from the rolling tray it's currently sitting on. I went from a mild case of the shits to absolutely having one when I saw my brand new expensive Flower Kettle with shit melted to it.

Thankfully a few cotton-tips, some iso, some hand sanitizer and some water got it looking brand new again. It's not worth that moment of rage again though!

Presumably there's nothing about the Flower Kettle or Electropath requiring it to be flat @Custom Flower Hardware ? It can sit in a clay or ceramic bowl as above?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Imma need something like that bowl urgently I think.

Somewhat ironically, given I was just whinging about the stand, I bumped it tonight and the Kettle melted off some of the paint/enamel from the rolling tray it's currently sitting on. I went from a mild case of the shits to absolutely having one when I saw my brand new expensive Flower Kettle with shit melted to it.

Thankfully a few cotton-tips, some iso, some hand sanitizer and some water got it looking brand new again. It's not worth that moment of rage again though!

Presumably there's nothing about the Flower Kettle or Electropath requiring it to be flat @Custom Flower Hardware ? It can sit in a clay or ceramic bowl as above?
Yes, it does not have to be flat, only on the rig if you're running concentrates.:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: AndyO

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

Texus

Man, now that it is plugged into the PID, another great session with a O'Connell scoop worth of small grind flower. Mighty impressive. As high as I've ever been on just this amount of herb. But still not sure how much the mystery strain is playing a role. Really great combo of heady and bodily high. And some of that speaks to the method of extraction, certainly.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

AndyO

And to you @AndyO, the stay put screen is much better:doh: thanks!:science::):tup:

Your lungs are harder than mine.

I've been doing flower through the Kettle, I've been doing dabs through the Kettle... last night I did my first double stack and nearly expelled a lung through my mouth.

AndyO

With the Ruby Twist screen now permanently affixed within the Electropath (ie. it's not falling out when I empty the bowl), and with a wonderfully tacky ceramic bowl that I absolutely love bought from a thrift store today for $3 (to replace the stands), I have no complaints left. I really love this thing, and I'm really enjoying trying to dial in settings to give you different effects. I find playing with the bowl heat in particular really impacts the high you're getting.

I might've already mentioned it, but using the Kettle as an e-nail also makes me feel more confident that I'm getting the most out of my dabs (as opposed to an e-rig.) Being new to concentrates, and being that they're super expensive where I live, that's a massive positive that makes me feel as though this will save me money in the long run.

@Custom Flower Hardware sorry to ask you another question bro - but being stainless steel, there's no issue with screwing the bowl apart and "cleaning" it in stem milk? I couldn't think of an issue, but I think it's going to be good if/when I do it tomorrow - I haven't cleaned it for a few days, and I can feel the reclaim starting to build.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
With the Ruby Twist screen now permanently affixed within the Electropath (ie. it's not falling out when I empty the bowl), and with a wonderfully tacky ceramic bowl that I absolutely love bought from a thrift store today for $3 (to replace the stands), I have no complaints left. I really love this thing, and I'm really enjoying trying to dial in settings to give you different effects. I find playing with the bowl heat in particular really impacts the high you're getting.

I might've already mentioned it, but using the Kettle as an e-nail also makes me feel more confident that I'm getting the most out of my dabs (as opposed to an e-rig.) Being new to concentrates, and being that they're super expensive where I live, that's a massive positive that makes me feel as though this will save me money in the long run.

@Custom Flower Hardware sorry to ask you another question bro - but being stainless steel, there's no issue with screwing the bowl apart and "cleaning" it in stem milk? I couldn't think of an issue, but I think it's going to be good if/when I do it tomorrow - I haven't cleaned it for a few days, and I can feel the reclaim starting to build.
Yes just make sure it's cold when you unscrew it and you'll be good. πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Custom Flower Hardware,

sickmanfraud

Hypothetically, If someone woke up in pain or rolled over and woke up due to pain, how long does it take to get the Flower Kettle and Electropath ready to "rock you back to sleep"?πŸ₯±

Top Bottom