The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Milka

My honest review of the Flower Kettle + the Electropath. TL;DR at the bottom.

I've been using it extensively for over a month now, and I think I'm ready to share my experience.

I will start by saying that I've been using cannabis for over 20 years now and switched to vaporization last November. I used to smoke ~3g a day (only joints), so I knew I needed something strong to replace that habit. My first choice was Venty, and I was super happy with it, but even after hooking It up through the adapter to my globe bong, the clouds were not heavy enough, not big enough. At least not for me.

So, I started looking around for something stronger. I quickly learned that ball vapes are the way to go, and thanks to Lee's review, I discovered Custom Flower Hardware. I'm not gonna lie, the price seemed steep, but my life philosophy is that I'd much rather buy something solid once rather than cheap a few times. I've educated myself on what makes a good ball vape, and the Flower Kettle + the Electropath seemed like a perfect choice.

And ooh boy, that was THE BEST choice ever. Why? Because it physically can not get any better. The density of clouds, vapor smoothness, and the level of vaporization are 10/10. You can not get any better than that, I swear to God. You can maybe match it, sure, but surpass it? Not possible.

If you have insane high tolerance, like I do, this combo will make you sit down and feel like a teenager again. Even strains that seemed weak when I vaped them with my Venty are hitting hard in Flower Kettle + Electropath combo.

You can also microdose and the level of vaporization is insane. Jerry's videos he posts here don't show it very well. Making your ABV as light or dark as possible with one button on your PID is super easy.

I have the full Master Kit with dual PID, and I must say that I love that PID as well. It's small, has XLR outputs in the front, just as I like, and honestly looks way better in real life than the current website's photo.

But what sold me the most was the owner - Jerry. This man truly, and I mean truly, cares about his customers. He will spend his time and money to make your shopping experience the best possible. Example? My Electropath's coil, which is a 3rd party item not made by Jerry, started to be wobbly in the handle. I was simply unlucky with this particular coil. One email with a few words, and Jerry was on top of it. The same day, he sent me a new one, free of charge, WITH a new handle (the previous handle was fine), covering all the shipping costs from the US to Poland, and he was even monitoring the package to make sure it was delivered. What else would you want from a seller? He happily answered every question I had in the last 30 days and even made a little personalized video with instructions.

That is a top-notch experience both in terms of product and customer experience, and I really wish it was an industry standard. Suddenly, the price became not so steep in my eyes because I felt I was actually getting more than I bargained for.

TL;DR: The Flower Kettle + the Electropath is the endgame setup. There is nothing, and there will be nothing that can beat it in the dry herb vaporization world, you can only match its insane performance. The clouds are enormous and extremely dense, and you can literally vape out completely 0.1-0.3 g or more in one big hit if your lungs can handle it. No stirring is ever required.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

AndyO

Hey, I'm looking at concentrate options, and as you know I've also been looking at the electropath.

Does the Flower Kettle act as a "native-type" enail with the "dish" in the top for your dab and terp pearls? I suspect so, cos you're also selling a carb cap?

If so I might be going for the really insane option for concentrates!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Hey, I'm looking at concentrate options, and as you know I've also been looking at the electropath.

Does the Flower Kettle act as a "native-type" enail with the "dish" in the top for your dab and terp pearls? I suspect so, cos you're also selling a carb cap?

If so I might be going for the really insane option for concentrates!
Yes it's like dabbing on ceramic, then glass. The top dish acts as a melter so to speak. The Terp pearl will spin with the cap on as well as the pillar depending on your draw. This causes a spinning vortex effect, top down. The concentrate vapes on the way through the head (zirc/sic balls, glass pillar, SS out) you'll get 3 good draws from a regular size dab. Here's a vid from last August that shows it...:tup:

AndyO

Yes it's like dabbing on ceramic, then glass. The top dish acts as a melter so to speak. The Terp pearl will spin with the cap on as well as the pillar depending on your draw. This causes a spinning vortex effect, top down. The concentrate vapes on the way through the head (zirc/sic balls, glass pillar, SS out) you'll get 3 good draws from a regular size dab. Here's a vid from last August that shows it...:tup:

Thanks so much mate, that video is exactly what I needed!

For someone who has become addicted to how hypnotic the tornado action is in my Ruby Twist, just watching/hearing your video teaches me that the noise of the spinning terp pearls will be equally hypnotic.

I haven't tried filling my concentrates scripts yet, once I confirm that I'm not going to have any issue with supply I'm pretty sure I'll be in touch. Given my existing love for ball vapes, along with the fact that most battery powered vapes disappoint me, I'm so much more confident in this than I am in an e-rig.

One more question - if it's vaping going through the balls, you'd need to clean the balls pretty regularly, right? Do you prefer either of the ball options? (zirc/sic)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks so much mate, that video is exactly what I needed!

For someone who has become addicted to how hypnotic the tornado action is in my Ruby Twist, just watching/hearing your video teaches me that the noise of the spinning terp pearls will be equally hypnotic.

I haven't tried filling my concentrates scripts yet, once I confirm that I'm not going to have any issue with supply I'm pretty sure I'll be in touch. Given my existing love for ball vapes, along with the fact that most battery powered vapes disappoint me, I'm so much more confident in this than I am in an e-rig.

One more question - if it's vaping going through the balls, you'd need to clean the balls pretty regularly, right? Do you prefer either of the ball options? (zirc/sic)
I haven't cleaned it in months. The concentrate vapes all the way through. Just a little on the underside of the dish where it needs to be cleaned if that makes sense.:tup:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Jojofernz
Top Bottom